Banc de Binary... again

Kate_Chile

Recruit
I just sent an email which I will copy here and I told him a representative should come to this board and address my complaints. Let's see what happens. The email goes as follows:

"I am extremely upset with your company. On January 4th I requested a withdrawal for the total amount left in my account. That was refused and instead your company approved a withdrawal of 3,404.57 US dollars. I sent my banking details and the money was supposedly sent on January 18th, but it has not arrived to this date. My complaint is about the following issues:

1. I should have received the total amount left in my account. My then broker, Justin Webb, always assured me that what was being lost in his trading sessions was the bonus first and then my money. Therefore if I deposited 10,000 US dollars and he gave me a bonus of 10,000 US dollars and the balance in my account was almost 7,000 US dollars, then all that money belongs to me as he said many times (I have skype transcripts) that the bonus was being lost first and then my money. Of course he always promised we were going to bounce back and that his next signal would be ITM. That's my next complaint.
2. Your trading agents all seem to be crooks. I have come to the conclusion that the objective of your company is for people to lose their money and their agents intentionally ill-advise clients in order to make their money dissappear. I have been reading all the complaints about your company at "Forex Peace Army" and it's terrible. This ties in with my next complaint.
3. You are not allowed to tie people's money to your bonus according to CySec regulations, yet I was told the exact opposite and I wasn't allowed to get my money back for a long time.
4. When you finally allowed me to make a withdrawal, you didn't send any money. It's been several weeks since you allegedly sent my money and last time I asked in a chat, a representative said it could take up to a month for the money to arrive even though the wire was already sent. My bank tells me this is not possible and when I sent you the money it didn't take up to a month to get to you, did it?

What I want is a response regarding all my complaints. I also need a Complaint Reference Number as I am writing to CySec to complain about this company's malpraxis. As of January 1st, 2016 you are to provide me with a complaint reference number and your official stance on this matter. I also want the original balance in my account, which was 6975.50 US dollars. This money belongs to me. Broker Justin Webb assured me many times the bonus was being lost first and then my money. Not my problem if this was a lie that he fed me. He is/was your broker and, therefore, your representative. I plan to include this is in my complaint to CySec.

I expect nothing for your company, and if I don't receive at least the Complaint Reference Number I will still contact CySec and use this email as proof that you are refusing to provide one. I will also complaint about your company to econsumer.gov. I am also starting a thread at Forex Peace Army. I suggest you send representative."

I am not happy that CySec is requesting this Complaint Reference Number to process complaints because companies can just delay providing one for ages. I have been asking for it for a week now. Let's see what happens.

Dear Kate_Chile,

We were surprised to hear about your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We would like to provide you with an amicable solution to your complaint and therefore urge you provide us with your account number and a senior member of our department will be happy to contact you and work things out.
Sincerely,

Banc De Binary

Kate, I recommend going ahead and giving him the account number. I also recommend the following:

1. Keep all communications with BDB in writing.
2. Accept no more bonuses of any sort, even as compensation.
3. Do not allow any broker employee to place trades on your behalf.
4. Do not place trades on the advice of any broker employee.
5. Go ahead and file a complaint with the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.
6. Get back in touch with Cysec and explain that BDB isn't providing a complaint reference number.

How and when did you deposit that money?

Dear Pharao:

Thank you for your recommendations. I am in contact by email with Banc De Binary Staff, but no one has yet provided an answer.

They sent me this regarding a withdrawal that was approved, yet Banc de Binary claims I have to wait up to a MONTH to get the money?

This was their message:

"Your transaction was successfully submitted. Payment Order Id GEN-6596851 / 478517 Transaction details Account From BG96PIRB91701605398328 Payer Name BDB SERVICES BELIZE LIMITED Payer Address BELIZE Payer Country BZ Currency USD Amount 3,404.57 USD Express No Destination Country Chile To Account 7652xxxx Beneficiary Name and Address KATHERYN GRACE Hxxxxx Exxxxx CHILE Beneficiary Bank BIC CREDCLRMXXX Bank Name BANCO DE CREDITO E INVERSIONES Bank Name BANCO DE CREDITO E INVERSIONES Beneficiary Bank Address HUERFANOS 1134 Correspondent Bank Name Correspondent Bank BIC Correspondent Bank Address Payment Reason REFUND 324266 Charging Options Piraeus Bank's charges are for Shared - Sender bears local charges, beneficiary bears the rest Collect charges from my/our account - Scheduling Execute On 18/01/2016"

How is it possible for a wire to take up to a month?

It's possible only if they haven't bothered to send the money or if there is some error in the destination information. Take the transaction details to your bank and ask them to do a trace.

I too have been a victim of Banc de Binary fraudulent scam that is made out to look legitimate. The complaints department is a waste of good time because they have been trained to put all the blame back to you.

When will Banc de Binary take responsibility of their actions? The bank and it's employees are a bunch of thieves waiting to pounce on your money. They go to great lengths to lie and deceive their customers and think that they are smart by leaving no paper trail.

I am yet to receive their so called Risk Disclosure and Terms of Conditions. I was directed to their website when I asked for proof that I agreed to there terms and conditions.

I sincerely hope that someone takes action against them and that the founder and his bunch of thieves get a taste on prison.

Any suggestions on how I can recover my investment?

I just sent an email which I will copy here and I told him a representative should come to this board and address my complaints. Let's see what happens. The email goes as follows:

"I am extremely upset with your company. On January 4th I requested a withdrawal for the total amount left in my account. That was refused and instead your company approved a withdrawal of 3,404.57 US dollars. I sent my banking details and the money was supposedly sent on January 18th, but it has not arrived to this date. My complaint is about the following issues:

1. I should have received the total amount left in my account. My then broker, Justin Webb, always assured me that what was being lost in his trading sessions was the bonus first and then my money. Therefore if I deposited 10,000 US dollars and he gave me a bonus of 10,000 US dollars and the balance in my account was almost 7,000 US dollars, then all that money belongs to me as he said many times (I have skype transcripts) that the bonus was being lost first and then my money. Of course he always promised we were going to bounce back and that his next signal would be ITM. That's my next complaint.
2. Your trading agents all seem to be crooks. I have come to the conclusion that the objective of your company is for people to lose their money and their agents intentionally ill-advise clients in order to make their money dissappear. I have been reading all the complaints about your company at "Forex Peace Army" and it's terrible. This ties in with my next complaint.
3. You are not allowed to tie people's money to your bonus according to CySec regulations, yet I was told the exact opposite and I wasn't allowed to get my money back for a long time.
4. When you finally allowed me to make a withdrawal, you didn't send any money. It's been several weeks since you allegedly sent my money and last time I asked in a chat, a representative said it could take up to a month for the money to arrive even though the wire was already sent. My bank tells me this is not possible and when I sent you the money it didn't take up to a month to get to you, did it?

What I want is a response regarding all my complaints. I also need a Complaint Reference Number as I am writing to CySec to complain about this company's malpraxis. As of January 1st, 2016 you are to provide me with a complaint reference number and your official stance on this matter. I also want the original balance in my account, which was 6975.50 US dollars. This money belongs to me. Broker Justin Webb assured me many times the bonus was being lost first and then my money. Not my problem if this was a lie that he fed me. He is/was your broker and, therefore, your representative. I plan to include this is in my complaint to CySec.

I expect nothing for your company, and if I don't receive at least the Complaint Reference Number I will still contact CySec and use this email as proof that you are refusing to provide one. I will also complaint about your company to econsumer.gov. I am also starting a thread at Forex Peace Army. I suggest you send representative."

I am not happy that CySec is requesting this Complaint Reference Number to process complaints because companies can just delay providing one for ages. I have been asking for it for a week now. Let's see what happens.

Hi all, I think that it's also time for us to collectively use social media to get back at these scums of the earth. They have no interest whatsoever in resolving anything - all excuses and more and more lies are used to drag out the process further so that we run out of time to enforce chargebacks etc.

For Banc de Binary, I had mentioned about writing to Standard Chartered as Liverpool FC's main corporate sponsors, as well as the owner of Liverpool FC and the Banc de Binary rep at that point in time asked that I not do that just yet and to allow them the "little hope" we have in them to resolve the matter ... they have since just gone mum about everyone's complaints, so it's now terribly obvious that they are not at all serious about resolving anyone's complaints and that it's just more and more delay tactics in order that the window to complain to our banks about a chargeback pass by and that opportunity is lost to us. I therefore think that by right we all ought to create a major ruckus about it and point out to Liverpool FC about how Banc de Binary now have access to all the Liverpool FC supporters to scam as well with Liverpool FC's endorsement of them as a "partner" and notify Standard Chartered that they are tainted by association with Banc de Binary as a Liverpool FC "partner" when Standard Chartered is Liverpool FC's corporate sponsor ... please see my post at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-mega-scam.43677/page-8, post #78. BDB's response was in post #80.

I think that we all need to share any new forums that we come across as well so that we can post our stories on every forum as well ... I need to start looking and signing up and encouraging all to write in to Standard Chartered and Liverpool FC - we need to get everyone participating and fan the flames under these scums ...

Back