Banc de Binary... again

I deposited $8,000 earlier this month. The complaints department have offered me a bonus of $2,000 which I have declined.

Please advise?

Do NOT take the bonus. Did you sign dod? If not so don't do it because in that case they can not decline chargeback.

Do NOT take the bonus. Did you sign dod? If not so don't do it because in that case they can not decline chargeback.
I have not accepted the bonus but I did sign the declaration of deposit. If I do request a chargeback what are my chances of it being successful?

I have not accepted the bonus but I did sign the declaration of deposit. If I do request a chargeback what are my chances of it being successful?

In that case you can get what is still left in your account. Is it all gone?

If you think they were fraudulent report Cysec and Financial Ombudsman. The more complaints they get the better. At some point Cypriot authorities must wake up with this.

BDB rep seems to have disappeared from here. I would be interested to know why exactly they were fined 350k by CYsec.

In that case you can get what is still left in your account. Is it all gone?

If you think they were fraudulent report Cysec and Financial Ombudsman. The more complaints they get the better. At some point Cypriot authorities must wake up with this.
I have about $400 dollars left in my account. Banc de Binary refused to give me a CIF number so I cannot lodge a complaint and besides Cysec seem to be corrupt .

I have done some research regarding chargebacks and I see that one of the reason codes that can be used is Questionable Merchant Activity. I am going to find out from my bank to see if they are willing to request a chargeback I guess it's worth a try.

You deposited 8000. HOW did you make the deposit?

Tell Cysec that BDB refuses to give a CIF number. Also complain to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

You deposited 8000. HOW did you make the deposit?

Tell Cysec that BDB refuses to give a CIF number. Also complain to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.
I made the deposit via my credit card. I have been in contact with the complaints department at Banc de Binary and have asked many questions which they have been unable to answer. I have instead been offerred a bonus of $2,000 which I will not accept as compensation.

I have requested a chargeback from my bank but I am concerned that they are going to use the declaration of deposit to reverse the chargeback. Is there any other way to get around the chargeback? My banks fraud department are also busy with an investigation.

I am so stressed out with this whole situation. I cannot sleep properly, nor eat or concentrate on my business.

Any other advise will be much appreciated.

If you put the money in, you can't claim it was an unauthorized charge. You can claim that other forms of fraud and broken service promises happened, many of which could be valid reasons for a chargeback. Tell the bank EXACTLY what happened. No matter what they say, report back here.

If you put the money in, you can't claim it was an unauthorized charge. You can claim that other forms of fraud and broken service promises happened, many of which could be valid reasons for a chargeback. Tell the bank EXACTLY what happened. No matter what they say, report back here.
Thank you for all the advice Pharaoh

I have requested a chargeback but my bank have closed my service request and have instructed me to open a fraud case instead . I have done so, the fraud department are busy investigating.

Please post an update about the results when the bank makes its decision.

Back