Banc de Binary and Copy Buffett

axtray

Recruit
Hi All,

I am new to Binary Option Trading and was pulled into it by Copy Buffett Software (yea i know big mistake). Upon registering with the software, it brought me to Banc De Binary as my trader. I registered and deposited the minimum amount of 250 USD. From there, within 2 days of trading, my balance came to about 90 USD. THis is as per 1st July 2016.

However today (26th July 2016), i decided that i was not going to trade anymore and wanting to withdraw the remaining 90 USD that i have in my account. Upon login, to my surprise my balance went from around 90 USD --> 15 USD. I checked my portfolio, i found out that on 25th July 2016, there were 3 trades placed, 2 which lost and the remaining one still pending. I decided to sell it off and that brought my balance back up to 20 USD (20.28 USD to be exact).
upload_2016-7-26_14-43-45.png

I had a quick chat with the account manager and he/she simply told me that it could be due to my bot trading on my behalf (which i have not even logged in at all since my last trade on 1st July 2016). So i have no idea what ghost had been trading on my behalf (the account manager obviously denies any involvement from BDB's end).

Not wanting to make anything worse, i emailed both compliance (compliance@bbinary.com) and CS (cs@bbinary.com) to formally requesting to have my account closed.

But from here, i have a question that's troubling me. From the remaining balance, can the balance negative? I'm worried that if this keeps up, it will go negative and they're gonna start chasing me for debt that was not even my fault to begin with.

I apologize for the newbie questions. i did try to look around BDB's website but found nothing on this.

If you deposited by credit card, your best bet is to contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank.

Explain that promises have not been kept. The promised withdrawal service turned into mysterious losing trades. The promised successful robot was nothing but an account killer. Explain how BDB shows no signs of helping with this and ask if a chargeback is possible.

And, from no on, no matter what anyone promises, don't deposit one more cent with binary options.

Back