Banc de Binary and credit card problems

rocketrodney

Recruit
A few days ago I was involved in a fraudulent credit card hack. I recently joined Banc De Binary to start small and invest in shares. I don't really understand this business but basically if you open and account in BDBinary of $250 then you can get started (all though I quickly learned that there were strings attached.)
The BDBinary broker assigned to me was very nice at first but soon became pushy. I was in the process of making a deposit of $1250 and he said that he would put the other $1250 in to make it up to $2500. To get me to silver level.
Next thing I noticed my credit card was blocked by the comm wealth bank because they thought a fraudulent transaction was taking place. then with my wife speaking to the comm bank security lady and I was talking to the Banc de Binary broker, my wife yelled at me that the comm bank security lady said our credit card was being accessed as we spoke and a $17000 withdrawal was being set up!
I became mad. Smelled a rat and my wife and I told the Banc De Binary rep that I wanted out.
The Commonwealth Bank is now investigating these transactions and my wife and I are now waiting for a comm bank rep to get back to us post investigation and tell us where we stand.
We are very annoyed and stressed over this.
Banc De Binary appears to be a massive bank. Global reaching and a legit bank. Or is it???
I have since contacted Banc de Binary to attempt to withdraw my account fund and cancel my membership into this dodgy share business. My account showed it being $3999 (not $4000 as I placed a $1 price of a low risk share to see what would happen. ) Mind you I did not agree to have an account with $4000 in it in the first place! Should only be $250 cause I stopped all proceedings before I went silver level.
My credit cards are now obviously blocked by my bank to stop any further theft.
I wish to let others know what a risk this can be.
I have all paper work and email / web addresses and some snap shots on my computer for reference. I can still log into my account and it shows $3999 in it. I have made a withdrawal attempt, now am hoping it will happen. Also what I had to show them for proof of my identification. They now have enough info on me to indeed electronically be me! Scary indeed. Passport scans, credit card details, power bill etc. just to open an account at Banc de Binary.
I hope I get all my money back. This matter in in the hands of my bank investigators. But being Cypres I think I am screwed???
I'd love to chat to someone about this event if only to educate others what can happen. And of course help me to end this nightmare.

Banc de Binary is a Cypriot corporation based in Limassol, Cyprus. It is affiliated with ET Binary Options Ltd., BO Systems, Ltd., and BDB Services, Ltd., incorporated in Israel and the Republic of Seychelles. The companies collectively do business as “Banc de Binary". Banc de Binary was founded by Oren Shabat Laurent, a 29 year old (as of 2014) American and Israeli citizen who lives on the outskirts of Tel Aviv.

Banc De Binary was licensed as an investment firm by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), ENTER in contact with CySEC , OR if YOUR Operator Credit Card To try to Recover Your Money .

The majority of binary options are all SCAMS , You Shouldn't have deposited your money in it , most of the cases here in FPA are binary brokers.

Banc de Binary is a Cypriot corporation based in Limassol, Cyprus. It is affiliated with ET Binary Options Ltd., BO Systems, Ltd., and BDB Services, Ltd., incorporated in Israel and the Republic of Seychelles. The companies collectively do business as “Banc de Binary". Banc de Binary was founded by Oren Shabat Laurent, a 29 year old (as of 2014) American and Israeli citizen who lives on the outskirts of Tel Aviv.

Banc De Binary was licensed as an investment firm by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), ENTER in contact with CySEC , OR if YOUR Operator Credit Card To try to Recover Your Money .

The majority of binary options are all SCAMS , You Shouldn't have deposited your money in it , most of the cases here in FPA are binary brokers.

Very true.

The OP should file a complaint through CySec

Warning about Bank De Binary! Please do not deal with this organisation. I have read enough about their scamming tactics. Exactly the same as LBinary and Tradersking and many others. Chris Cooper used to work at Lbinary and now scamming people from Bank De Binary as well. My first experience with Binary Options was when I was contacted by Michele Zappos who introduced me to the ever so charming Chris Cooper at Lbinary. She oh so sweetly let me deposit a small amount and allowed me to withdraw and then had me deposit a few hundred and let me withdraw to show me how honest they were and there would be no problems with withdrawals. Eventually I maxed out my credit card and borrowed money to take my ac up to $30k with continued pressure and the promise that this investment with their expertise would turn my life around, and get me out of a difficult financial situation. She promised a return of 15% minimum per month for 6 months after which I could withdraw all my money - all put clearly in writing. On top of the $30k, she pressured me to find more money every month like $12 - $15k - whatever amount I could scrape up for an insured trade. My cash flow was so tight, I borrowed money and this was so stressful, particularly when they helped themselves to my credit card without my consent. One time Michele Zappos said it was some guy who worked there who had now been sacked. The next time she admitted to withdrawing money from my card because she said it was a good opportunity and she know I needed the money more than most and due to the time diff she could not get in touch with me. This put me in a dreadful situation as I waited for her to return the funds. My ac was built up to $120K. Michele Zappos disappeared - moved to Tradersking and continued scamming people there. Chris Cooper also disappeared - moved to Bank De Binary - continued scamming people there. I fought hard for many months and got some of my initial capital back as I begged and pleaded with whomever I could get through to, but they wiped most of it from my ac (over $115K including all the so-called profits - no reason given. This so called investment cost me big time and opened up my eyes to scammers and the lowest life forms I could ever imagine existed. Don't even consider doing business with Bank De Binary, LBinary or Tradersking and know that there are many more like them out there. Do your due diligence, do your online research, don't accept any bonuses, check if they are regulated and speak to the regulators, find out what exactly it means to be regulated by that particular regulator, this is not hard to do, do not deposit any money in haste, no matter how much they stress the urgency, no matter how much pressure they place on you, if you feel at all intimidated by them or anxious, DO NOT deal with them. A good investment will still be there tomorrow, so don't let them fool you. Kristin Taylor is another scammer who worked at LBinary and moved to Tradersking to continue scamming there. She contacted me to say that she was disgusted with Lbinary and what they were doing to people and she wanted to help me recover what I lost with them, but I found this was just another scam tactic.Their disappearance after they have your money is often put down to a personal crisis.

ASIC advises that Banc De Binary Ltd / BDB Services Ltd could be involved in a scam. Do not deal with this business as it is unlicensed in Australia. Better stay away from this broker.

https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/scams/companies-you-should-not-deal-with/unlicensed-companies-list/b

Yes they are scamming people and Chris Cooper is just one of them at Banc De Binary Ltd doing the scamming. He used to work at LBinary - large scam organization, scammed me and many others. One of my contacts was this charming (scamming) Chris Cooper along with Michele Zappos and Kristin Taylor. Michele Zappos and Kristin Taylor moved to Tradersking and continued contacting people from there with the same scam approach. Chris Cooper continued scamming people from Banc De Binary. ASIC in Aust also have a warning about Tradersking as follows: https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/search?collection=agencies&profile=moneysmart&query=tradersking. Definitely SCAMMERS!

Back