Banc de Binary and other Israeli companies... An investigation

I think you have to read TCentral's reply, which I loved, in context... Anyway, yes, it's super good news that the lawsuits are starting, it seems simultaneously, in different countries. Really good news! Keep sharing

I'd love to connect him to the options market... He resigned a couple of days after BDB he's a consent order in Las Vegas... Why do you think the bank is connected to the scam? I mean there is no proof possible lol, but just hypothetically

I love FPA, and thank god there is a real people who give real platform where the folks can exchange real experience regarding Brokers...I think FPA rating will be at some point more worth then Bloomberg advertisement.
Now Please FPA - open a section, explaining BOs and Explaining to the poor folks how to choose a broker and why.
I can immediately tell you here the 5 hints in order for naive people to recognize a scammer, not after come and cry ... where is my money, how do I get a charge back. Educate them, lets not feed on pain but on positive info.

No, it’s no wild or dumb speculations……there are huge numbers of legal complaints in courts against many unregulated/Illegal Brokrage firms/platforms, hosted at TBI Bank.
This is of course under investigation, by the way, Kardan NV also tries to sell the Bank right now.
(think the Bank was bought by them in 2012)
Back then, consumers still believed unregulated Brokers were legal to provide service.

I love FPA, and thank god there is a real people who give real platform where the folks can exchange real experience regarding Brokers...I think FPA rating will be at some point more worth then Bloomberg advertisement.
Now Please FPA - open a section, explaining BOs and Explaining to the poor folks how to choose a broker and why.
I can immediately tell you here the 5 hints in order for naive people to recognize a scammer, not after come and cry ... where is my money, how do I get a charge back. Educate them, lets not feed on pain but on positive info.
Please enlighten us how to choose a proper broker and reveal to us the 5 hints.

(Can't seem to PM you though...)

Please enlighten us how to choose a proper broker and reveal to us the 5 hints.

(Can't seem to PM you though...)

TCentral got himself banned for trying to spam for his own services. I don't think he was here to help anyone but himself.

If you want hints on finding the best broker for your own trading needs, I'll give you 2 hints.

1. Keep as far away from binary options as you would from an ebola outbreak.

2. Read this: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/how-to-select-a-forex-broker.2333/

Back