• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary(bbinary.com) Issue

I am having an issue with a company
Banc De Binary.... Beware...

In response to the posting by "Jack Cain" if that is your real name as upon phone conversations with your office the male voice refuses to be specific in who he is. Two trips to your supposide office at 40 Wall St. (Trump Tower) your office could Not be located. This past week were all over the 28th floor looking for your office, we called your office and the man that answered pretended he was on the 28th floor and stated it was a private office and the NO customers are allowed. We challenged him to open the door so we could see him face to face.. this he refused to do and was angry cause we challenged the fact he was a fraud and not in ANY real office on the 28th floor. We found a Virtual office... a seceterial service that you hide behind and give the illusion you are a tenent in the Trump Tower. This is all smoke and mirrors, a sham, a con operation. You so called "Jack Cain" are a liar, when I demanded my money $950.00 back from a live account I never traded or used... you had the balls to lie and state "No refund you did not trade the account"... I never agreed to trade the account... I traded the demo and found it was not to my satisfaction and honestly did not trust the company Banc De Binary.....
1. I never signed anything with your company...
2. "Personal broker" he was just a voice on the phone, never had or was given a personal broker... If there was one you should have a record of who it was...
3. Flaws in your system, several on the demo account to the point did not feel comfortable using it.....
4. yes, your company claims to have office and be a tenent in Trump Tower, if you have such a office and doing business with the public you have to be registered or it's dishonest and illegal operation...
5. Your #5 is a total lie... your virtual office may always be open... you have NO real office there, the managers at the Trump Tower confirmed this.... Why do you insist on fooling the public with lies and diception????

You CEO "Oren Laurent" stated he was in florida and would resolve my issue when he returned... got one of his blunt e-mails... evidently he's pissed like your were, cause we come looking to see a real office, a real person... instead you guys turn out to hide behind computers, and unknown locations.. The way you do business and your whole operation Stinks.....
I would like to meet you and Oren in person Face to Face and see how much back bone the two of you have......
D H Austin e-mail: dha007@comcast.net

Can either side post a picture of the disputed office in NY. That should make it easier to tell if it's a real office with real company employees or just a virtual office.

Someday, I'm going to visit the virtual office of my own company. :D

A letter to FPA members

Dear ForexPeaceArmy members,
Once again, I find myself trying to explain myself to a man who never even registered his full name with us when he opened his account. Mr. D. H. Austin has had a long history with Banc De Binary, starting on the 14th of June, 2011.

On that day, Mr. Austin signed up for not one, but two accounts with us at Banc De Binary. Once: a live account funded with $950.00 of real money and $950.00 of “bonus” money (which carries a stipulation for withdrawals); and the other, a demo account filled with $50,000 of “demo” money.

A total of 214 positions were taken on the demo account, which was last accessed on the 29th of August, 2011. On the live account, after opening the account and funding it (out of his own volition) with a total of $950.00, he requested for a 100% bonus, from his accounting manager Mr. Niko Galis. This bonus was placed BEFORE the funds were actually received by Banc De Binary.

Up until this point, Mr. D. H. Austin was completely unknown to me.
On October 19th, 2011, a withdrawal request was placed for the sum of $950.00. This was cancelled because the customer had not reached the trade-volume requirement as stipulated on the Bonus Terms and Conditions.
The Bonus Terms and Conditions may be found in several locations on our website:

1. The Terms and Conditions Accepted when opening an account
2. The site: Banc De Binary - Trading Bonus
3. And as of August 25th, 2011; a legally binding document is digitally e-signed and filed stating the Bonus Terms and Conditions, and showing the e-signature (and transaction ID) of the signed form)

Several emails were exchanged in regards to the withdrawal cancellation between Mr. D. H. Austin and me between the dates of October 20th and October 25th. Due to our privacy policy, we cannot publish with the express permission of the client, the emails sent to us. However the last email received stated in my own words that we are stealing his money despite us funding evidence that he accepted the bonus.

On October 26th, 2011, our accounting department received a message from the MoneyBooker’s charge-back team. For those of you who do not know exactly what a charge-back is: if you have a dispute of a charge on your Credit Card, you may request to cancel the payment. The conditions of such charge-back are that the customer did not willingly pay for said service, and that customer did not willingly use said service.

In the case of Mr. Austin, we were able to prove to MoneyBookers (and by proxy to his Credit Card company) that he did in-fact receive the services which he paid for.

On November 1st, 2011, MoneyBookers refuted the charge-back. Mr. D. H. Austin did not receive his funds back.

On the 3rd of November, 2011, a new withdrawal request in the same amount was placed on Mr. D. H. Austin’s account. It too was cancelled for the same reason.

Then on the 9th of November, 2011, the first post was placed by Mr. D. Hondo. ( I guess we now know what the H stands for in D. H. Austin ) And here we start the slander, defamation and libel by Mr. D. H. Austin against Banc De Binary.

Then in following exchanges between myself and Mr. Oren Laurent; Banc De Binary’s CEO, Mr. D. H. Austin threatened with physical violence and death Mr. Laurent, myself, and the staff of Banc De Binary. He additionally threatened to use a government body (the NYPD) in a threatening fashion against the staff of Banc De Binary. Finally his use of racial slurs and prejudicial remarks offended Mr. Laurent, and is in no way, shape, or form appropriate behavior.
Mr. Laurent and I have decided to send Mr. D. H. Austin the sum of $950.00; not because he is right in this case, but simply because we believe that $950.00 is a fair sum to ensure the safety and security of our workers in our offices in New York (or from any of our 3 locations worldwide for that matter) from a person that we see as a lunatic willing to hurt innocent people in his quest for money which does not rightfully belong to him.

However, should this behavior persist, we will take legal action under the full extent of the law.
(We have many email and chat exchange records showing Mr. D. H. Austin’s hostile and defamatory action towards Banc De Binary.)

In the future, what we would like for you, the forum members to take away from here is this:
• If you take a bonus on your account, and you do not want to use it, don’t wait 4 months to have us cancel a bonus.
• When accepting a bonus into your account, make sure that you have read and that you agree to all of the terms and conditions.
• IF you see a bonus in your account that you do not wish, or was placed in your account without your permission, contact us right away.

If Mr. D. H. Austin had done any of the above, we would not be having this conversation today.

Response to Jack Cain of Banc De Binary:

The only decent conversation I had with this company was prior to opening a binary options account, I was led to believe I was dealing with a company that had a real office in the prestigous Trump Tower, NYC. I opened a demo practice account and a live account. I was told Not to transfer my intended $1,000.00 but instead use Their money transfer agent Moneybookers and only transfer $950.00, the last thing this rep stated was I will match your account with $950.00. I never asked for this matching $950.00 nor was expecting it as this was soley an offer on their part. There were NO conditions or strings included. I will also note that when I was ready to open said account and called the office was told that a particular rep would immediately call me back, his call came from a blocked number and you could hear traffic noise in the back ground thus he was outside on a cell phone.
I transferred the $950.00 as indtructed via their agent "Moneybookers" and got a live account reflecting my $950.00, of which I neved traded... I did trade the demo account and after awhile felt uncomfortable with their system and this company in general, thus closed out my account and requested my $950.00 be returned. I was told NO REFUND and they got mad because I had requested a refund of my own money. Each time I spoke with these people they get more confortentional hoping you disappear and they get to keep your money.
Got a e-mail from "Jack Cain" stating NO REFUND as that I could trade my live account that was how I could be entitled to get a refund. Only a fool would agree to such a thing and especially after the fact. This made me realize the quality and caliber of people working at this company.
Answer to the response post by Jack Cain.
1. I never signed any "trading bonus" agreement, and never would have. Any the so called trading bonus we know is not even real money but a computer entry to appear as real money entry...
2. Never had a "personal broker" your records should reflect such a person. As I never had contact with one.
3. Not comfortable in trading your system and comparing forex charts I had with a real forex company.
4. Your company represented they had a "real live options trading company with offices at 44 Wall St. Trump Tower and were physically in the office in the Trump Tower building". Which is a lie, as all you have there is a virtual office with a seceterial service.
5. Your "always open office at 40 Wall St" is a virtual office --Jack-- this past week came to the 28th floor no one knows you, your not on the 28th floor, the building manager never heard of Banc De Binary... we found your phoney office which is a secreterial service... Jack your a liar when you claim to have a real office on the 28th floor.
6. Yes, I was denied a withdrawl via e-mail, and many times over the phone....

Solve my problems, Jack I have NO problem other than the fact you have refused and denied my request for the return of my money... If you had prossed the refund non of this would be taking place....

I talked to you CEO Owen Laurent who claimed to be in Florida and he would take care of this soon as he retured of which he did nothing... I seriously doubt if you people use your legal names as you do operate from a different location than the Trump Tower and have stolen $950.00 from me....
I challenge you to give a real location for a real office and will pay you a visit. Meanwhile will be moving forward to expose all the rats in this organization...
D H Austin
e-mail: dha007@comcast.net
phone: 615.415.1917

RE: A response to Jack Caine of Banc De Binary

Mr. Austin,

I would kindly like to point out to you that your request for "resolution" has already been answered. Had you read the previous posting thoroughly you would have noticed that we have actually SENT you the money that you have requested YESTERDAY. Yet, as expected, you continue to slander our company's reputation.

If you would like to track this money, the MoneyBookers transaction number is 446291690.

It is apparent to us that you do not want to drop this issue despite the fact that we have already resolved your request, which you have communicated to us in a most violent and threatening manner.

As such, we are already moving forward with the litigation as mentioned in our previous letter to you. This includes lawsuits for:
Libel
Slander
Defamation
Harassment

and others.

I wish you the best of luck Mr. D. H. Austin.
Sincerely,
Jack Caine
Vice President of Customer Relations
Banc De Binary

If two replies appear as the first one could not be found, thus the reason for the second reply to the posting of Jack Cain... However, both replies speak to the same issue and events....
In response to this last post of Jack Cain's...

This is the first I have heard of an "Account Manager" Mr Niko Galis, five months and never hearing from an account manager and today learning of the name for the first time... Thank you Jack for this information!

I never signed or agreed to any stipilation to tie up or impeded my money the $950.00 I sent in to fund a Live account... This Mr Niko never mentioned it to me and I never executed any such agreement, if you have one it was done behind my back within your organizaion. Jack I'm not that stupid to agree to have to trade to get my own money back... I could loose it and rightfully never get it back.. I'm sure thats how the game works.....

Your remarks about "racial slurs" "threats" is a complete fabrication, as non of that happened.... I made a promise I was going to expose this operation as for what it was.... The other day we stood on the 28th floor of Trump Tower with your office on the phone asking them to step into the hallway and meet us in person... This you failed to do! You acted as if you were in a office on the 28th floor but "do not open the door to the public". Jack you have NO real office on the 28th floor and there was NO way you could could have opened any door on the 28th floor and invited us in or stepped out and met me face to face... No Threats made , just a promise that no stones will be left unturned until you do the honest thing and make the refund. Until I get the refund I'm going to stay on your ass and this flakey organization. I will use all organizations, departments, etc and move against you...
I am a victim of Interned fraud and will execute the affadivate that is being sent, theres some folks ready to smoke you out.
Non of this would have happened or come to this had you not tried to keep my money then come up with lies in how you could do this.....
Soon as the refund gets in, I will get back on and post that it did, till then I move ahead....

Hondo,

Just for clarification was your deposit and bonus prior to August 25th? You did not have to sign anything before this time.

D Hondo, it sounds like your money is on the way. Please check and let everyone know if it has arrived.

Jack, do you have evidence of D Hondo verbally telling people (other than employees of BBinary) false things about your company? If not, throwing in "slander" makes the list of potential charges seem a little silly.

I'm still hoping to see pictures of that NY office from one side or the other. :p

I transferred the $950.00 on June 15, 2011... thinking a tennant with real offices in the Trump Tower was a reputible company that could be trusted. Never did I sign or agree to any condition that this money would be incumbered on some sort of teenage trading game.

Once the $950.00 is returned will immediately post that it has..

I did not take a picture of their office, cause there is NO real office of Banc De Binary on the 28th floor of the Trump Tower to take a picture of... People we talked to never heard of this company, the building manager never heard of them... I called their office when standing on the 28 floor and asked for them to open the door.... the joker I talked to said "were not open to the public" they were not even there! I begged him to open the door and step into the hallway... he just got real pissed cause caught him in a lie....

No threats of any kind were made by me.... just promises that I would use all legal means to not let them rest till they made this right... I'm from the country we don't tolerat liars and shady operators.

Moneybookers, this date (18 Nov) confirmed via e-mail they had processes the said refund of $950.00 and "should be in my bank account within seven days"... I can wait 7 days while within the banking system! Onece my bank confirms will forget and let this issue die!

This whole scenario was un necessary had things been handled in a more professional manner.

Want to personally thank the forum in their input and the fact that such a forum exists and a Good Thanksgiving to all....

Back