banc de binary bdb another idiot victim

Ali0077

Recruit
Hello all :

as much as i am hard working fella , it did not affect my income and I had to look for another ways to support myself. I came across BDB and I was lured in by depositing small amount 500 USD and then a guy called me and promised to do his best as my profit will increase his commisions. Sounded very persuasive and I deposited 15 K through credit card in order to access their so called "big events".

They asked for my verification which I have completed and also signed the form confirming that i deposited the amount. However, maybe and I hope that was a moment of wisdom , before signing the paper , I decided to read their terms of use in all details and I was about to accept a bonus equal to the deposited amount 15K to make it 30 K and be a VIP ( wow , i am Warren Buffet!) .. anyway, I did not accept any bonus and said that I want to trade only with money.

I am annoyed that I did not check this forum before and I think the positive reviews I read about BDB was fake and made up. But again, I think I am lucky as I did not do any trading with them yet.

I initiated a request of 15K withdrawal into my credit card since few days ago and i am praying that i will get them back because I avoided the bonuses and did not lose any moeny in their fake trades.

Yes I am an idiot and I am accepting my responsibility in this ugly world of brutal capitalism and lack of ethics, and I hope I can survice this deadly spider web I went onto.

Do you think I will get the money back ??? the account manager is trying to reach me and first I told him I need the money back to cover urgent expenses and he was bullying me into canceling it in order not to lose opportunities and that was like the awkward moment when the mask droped and devil horns appeared.

I will keep you updated and thanks alot for this forum , at least it helped me confirming my wise decision not to go for their free money and not to get onto trades and lose it all. I am really sad about my stupidity and the fact this money would have helped my family alot but i wanted it to make it more to help them better ..but ....!

Hello all :

as much as i am hard working fella , it did not affect my income and I had to look for another ways to support myself. I came across BDB and I was lured in by depositing small amount 500 USD and then a guy called me and promised to do his best as my profit will increase his commisions. Sounded very persuasive and I deposited 15 K through credit card in order to access their so called "big events".

They asked for my verification which I have completed and also signed the form confirming that i deposited the amount. However, maybe and I hope that was a moment of wisdom , before signing the paper , I decided to read their terms of use in all details and I was about to accept a bonus equal to the deposited amount 15K to make it 30 K and be a VIP ( wow , i am Warren Buffet!) .. anyway, I did not accept any bonus and said that I want to trade only with money.

I am annoyed that I did not check this forum before and I think the positive reviews I read about BDB was fake and made up. But again, I think I am lucky as I did not do any trading with them yet.

I initiated a request of 15K withdrawal into my credit card since few days ago and i am praying that i will get them back because I avoided the bonuses and did not lose any moeny in their fake trades.

Yes I am an idiot and I am accepting my responsibility in this ugly world of brutal capitalism and lack of ethics, and I hope I can survice this deadly spider web I went onto.

Do you think I will get the money back ??? the account manager is trying to reach me and first I told him I need the money back to cover urgent expenses and he was bullying me into canceling it in order not to lose opportunities and that was like the awkward moment when the mask droped and devil horns appeared.

I will keep you updated and thanks alot for this forum , at least it helped me confirming my wise decision not to go for their free money and not to get onto trades and lose it all. I am really sad about my stupidity and the fact this money would have helped my family alot but i wanted it to make it more to help them better ..but ....!

BdB will not return your money so more than likely you'll have to ask your credit card company to do a chargeback. Tell them you were deceived by a scam broker and that BbD have been responsible for scamming thousands of people out of millions of dollars. GOOD LUCK.

BdB will not return your money so more than likely you'll have to ask your credit card company to do a chargeback. Tell them you were deceived by a scam broker and that BbD have been responsible for scamming thousands of people out of millions of dollars. GOOD LUCK.

Thanks alor for your reply : i will wait and see their reply: i havent accepted bonuses and only signed declaration of deposit only . Even not started any major trading.

Do not cancel the withdrawal request. Definitely do as sofaking said and start the chargeback process ASAP.
The Banc de Binary scammers have used the declaration of deposit to reject chargebacks stating that us victims have authorized the transactions and that we have read all their fineprint stating that it is HIGH RISK when nothing was mentioned in their high pressured sales calls. You are lucky you did not sign the bonus document. Please do not get pressured into signing the same. They have been known to then trade on the victims' behalf and siphoned all the money out of our accounts as soon as you institute a withdrawal and a chargeback.

I'm still kicking myself over being so stupid to be scammed by these thieves and like most of the rest of us who were lucky to have found the forum too late, we at least have some sort of direction to attempt to recover our money, and I'm sure that we are just the tip of the iceberg ...

Can I ask that everyone who has been scammed by Banc de Binary, go to this thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-account-and-financial-details.45838/ - please post all details you have of Banc de Binary bank accounts that they have asked you to wire transfer funds into - that's the only way they will be able to get scot free with your funds as your bank will not be able to assist you to retrieve your funds, unless you take these scammers to court.

Please also post all details of companies your credit card transfers were routed / funneled through (SMS conformations or however your bank informed you), and which end Banc de Binary company / entity received your funds - you can find that from your credit card transaction statements.

Please let's all post all financial details Banc de Binary uses to steal and scam our money from us. In your reports to all the various authorities, please also update your reports and point them to this forum that you reported being scammed at, together with all other victims, and point them in particular to the Banc de Binary account and financial information.

Do not cancel the withdrawal request. Definitely do as sofaking said and start the chargeback process ASAP.
The Banc de Binary scammers have used the declaration of deposit to reject chargebacks stating that us victims have authorized the transactions and that we have read all their fineprint stating that it is HIGH RISK when nothing was mentioned in their high pressured sales calls. You are lucky you did not sign the bonus document. Please do not get pressured into signing the same. They have been known to then trade on the victims' behalf and siphoned all the money out of our accounts as soon as you institute a withdrawal and a chargeback.

I'm still kicking myself over being so stupid to be scammed by these thieves and like most of the rest of us who were lucky to have found the forum too late, we at least have some sort of direction to attempt to recover our money, and I'm sure that we are just the tip of the iceberg ...

Thanks Anne : i will not cancel the withdrawal no matterwhat and today I sent an email for the sake of record. If they trade without my consent , how they justify this in terms of their T&C ? I really want to wait and see the reaction and then will go for chargeback. Bonuses ??? No way i read that myself and told them NO,

I really hate myself for how i was decieved. But i have faith this hard earned money will return.

Once I have it back Iam going after them big time : i will repoet them to the police and press : reliable banks should block any transaction or transfer to their accounts so that people are protected before it is late ....

Hello all :

Contact Rebecca here, she will help you to get your money back.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

If Rebecca is running a recovery scam, she's doing it all wrong. She has no issues with people trying a chargeback by themselves first. If you chose to use her services, Rebecca's company charges $59.00 up front. Other than that, she charges 25% of recovered funds - after you get the funds.

Please don't forget to take snapshots of the status of your account before those scammers terminate your account and wipe out / steal your balance. Once you start the chargeback process they will do the same to you as they did to the rest of us.

Back