banc de binary bdb another idiot victim

I think I am the latest victim of Banc De Binary under the poisonous tongue of an account manager named Daniel Vassin who promise me so many good things like clearing my personal loan in 5 months but I have to invest to them. As if I am hypnothize and can not refuse investing so I invested a huge amount 40K$. And after three days of trading in which I found out no way to win but to loose totally and it was. Now I lost everything, I blamed myself really asking so many WHY? WHY? WHY? this money should have helped so many but landed in the hands of demons, I should not have trusted them huh huh huh huh....Anyway this is only money, this demons will be accounted to God someday including their families. I have to move on after this storm. We have to warn other people not to invest in online trading it is very dangerous really especially to Banc De Binary.

40K USD is a lot of amount in my opinion and if you invested your whole saving with one broker without reviewing them on forex peace army then i guess it wasn't very recommended option to put all eggs in one basket. However i think we need to be more careful while investing in any online businesses and should not listen to those offering silly promising invites of getting rich right after investing with them. I really hope you could recover your losses soon.

I think I am the latest victim of Banc De Binary under the poisonous tongue of an account manager named Daniel Vassin who promise me so many good things like clearing my personal loan in 5 months but I have to invest to them. As if I am hypnothize and can not refuse investing so I invested a huge amount 40K$. And after three days of trading in which I found out no way to win but to loose totally and it was. Now I lost everything, I blamed myself really asking so many WHY? WHY? WHY? this money should have helped so many but landed in the hands of demons, I should not have trusted them huh huh huh huh....Anyway this is only money, this demons will be accounted to God someday including their families. I have to move on after this storm. We have to warn other people not to invest in online trading it is very dangerous really especially to Banc De Binary.
If you deposited money via credit card, please go straight to your bank and ask them to file a chargeback for services not provided right away as there are timeframes within which you can file a chargeback. Do not allow these scumbuckets to get away scott free with your hard earned money.

If your bank won't cooperate with a DIY chargeback or if you used bank wire, then you may need some professional assistance. WinChargeback has helped a number of FPA members who got rejected on DIY chargebacks. They also are the only company I've heard of which has had any success reversing bake wires.

For now, call your bank TODAY. There are deadlines and there are NO exceptions to the deadlines.

Dear All
I need advice from you guys as I have also been victim of Banc De Binary.
Somehow my mistake that I read the article of a Property Agent in Singapore with Gold cars and making money through Binary and I clicked the link.
And then I got trapped.
It happened only this Sunday, 11th Sep'16 when first time I got a call to open the account and I paid $1,000.00 by my credit card with an assurance that I get another 1,000 as bonus.
Next day another agent name John called saying he's Senior AM for my account and convinced me to take my account to higher category. I tried using same credit card for another 9,000 but it didn't went through. However they linked me to their accounts and over the phone used my credit card to charge 9,000.
And then during same call asked me for another 10,000 and assuring that they will give 10,000 bonus but I declined saying I don't have limit on my card. Then he said let's try what you have and I give you the same amount as bonus. So, another 3,000 gone.
So in total they charged me 13,000$ in 2 days on 11th and 12th September.
I even next day signed all their documents and sent back to them.
After that once I discussed with my friends, I went online and realised that it could be a scam. So, immediately I called Citibank my Visa card provider to stop payment but they say they can't as you have given them the consent. They advices to ask the merchant to first reverse and if they don't, then I sho them evidence and then can look into.
So, on 13th itself I filled up withdrawal for 13,000$ but forced me to trade that they will me money. I was not keen but they even used words like"why you will not place the order. You don't have to lose. It is my money"
When they said this I told them it is not your money but I paid you guys 13,000.
Eventually yesterday I lost about 1,000 in the trades which actually as per them should be from th bonus.
As soon as I lost then I get a call that your account does not have 13,000 and we can't pay you. I said the loss is from the bonus tracks but it was no use and they NO and that they need to check what is it that I deserve and will get back in 2 days time.

Can you please advice now what should I do?

I am even happy if they can give my balance 12,000 if I take the hit of 1,000 as the loss from trade.

I am based out of Singapore and would really want to speak to you all if possible from your side to share your no.

Regards

Get screenshots of everything. Try to withdraw all funds and tell them to cease all trading immediately. No matter what they promise you, do not deposit 1 more cent or agree to one more trade.

If there is any delay on your withdrawal, go ahead and contact your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud or disputes department. Explain how you are fraudulently being denied access to your money. Do not delay. There are deadlines.

If you bank can't or won't help you, WinChargeback has an established track record of being able to help many clients who were turned down by banks.

Dear All
I need advice from you guys as I have also been victim of Banc De Binary.
Somehow my mistake that I read the article of a Property Agent in Singapore with Gold cars and making money through Binary and I clicked the link.
And then I got trapped.
It happened only this Sunday, 11th Sep'16 when first time I got a call to open the account and I paid $1,000.00 by my credit card with an assurance that I get another 1,000 as bonus.
Next day another agent name John called saying he's Senior AM for my account and convinced me to take my account to higher category. I tried using same credit card for another 9,000 but it didn't went through. However they linked me to their accounts and over the phone used my credit card to charge 9,000.
And then during same call asked me for another 10,000 and assuring that they will give 10,000 bonus but I declined saying I don't have limit on my card. Then he said let's try what you have and I give you the same amount as bonus. So, another 3,000 gone.
So in total they charged me 13,000$ in 2 days on 11th and 12th September.
I even next day signed all their documents and sent back to them.
After that once I discussed with my friends, I went online and realised that it could be a scam. So, immediately I called Citibank my Visa card provider to stop payment but they say they can't as you have given them the consent. They advices to ask the merchant to first reverse and if they don't, then I sho them evidence and then can look into.
So, on 13th itself I filled up withdrawal for 13,000$ but forced me to trade that they will me money. I was not keen but they even used words like"why you will not place the order. You don't have to lose. It is my money"
When they said this I told them it is not your money but I paid you guys 13,000.
Eventually yesterday I lost about 1,000 in the trades which actually as per them should be from th bonus.
As soon as I lost then I get a call that your account does not have 13,000 and we can't pay you. I said the loss is from the bonus tracks but it was no use and they NO and that they need to check what is it that I deserve and will get back in 2 days time.

Can you please advice now what should I do?

I am even happy if they can give my balance 12,000 if I take the hit of 1,000 as the loss from trade.

I am based out of Singapore and would really want to speak to you all if possible from your side to share your no.

Regards

I opened my account some time in September, deposited small amount through credit card. Subsequently, made another 2 deposits via wire transfer. Yes, experienced the same sweet talk techniques by the SAM, and was promised the highest category of membership with hosts of privileges. I had signed DOD, protected trades and royalty documents.

I only found out about FPA when my funds were otw to BDB via 2nd wire transfer. Panicked and stressed...

After reading through all the scammed cases (though I wanted to give the SAM benefits of a doubt as he had given me few trades, and overall I won through these trades), I decided to not to trade with BDB. I requested a withdrawal and refused to answer all overseas calls, or number with no caller ID, as I realised I have strange numbers calling me, not just the familiar numbers from BDB.

At that point in time my account balance is slightly less than what I had deposited in total, $35000+, as I tried trading myself and lost before SAM called me.

Yes, I was asked to cancel my withdrawal request which I did, however I shall not elaborate on the reason that I agreed to cancel. Subsequently I request the withdrawal again, that was a week from the first withdrawal date.

Finally came another SAM, who kept calling me, and emailed me to answer his calls, so that he could approve my wire details for withdrawal over the phone. I just refused to pick up the phone, and replied him that I preferred to communicate through email to avoid miscommunication. I would say the customer service department was prompt in replying, though I had to kept following up myself with them on status of my withdrawal.

Finally after 1 month, I received email confirming that my withdrawal was processed, and the amount was removed from my BDB account. Funds were back into my bank account within 3 working days from there.

So yes, is a blessing I found FPA, late but better than never. However to be fair, I did get my funds back unlike the general belief that you couldn't get your money back, even though I deposited through wire transfer, and didn't have the option of using chargeback as a negotiation with BDB to refund my money.

Vihisha, I am also from Singapore, I hope since your last update you have gotten your money back.

Back