• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary: Biggest SCAM ever! they ruined my life

I am having an issue with a company
Do you see how they work this person go through step by step how horrible companies like banc de binary really are and how he scams people everyday.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-binary-options-salesman-heres-how-we-fleece-the-clients/

Thanks Samantha for sharing this, it's sick how the human being is with our own species, always taking advantage, regardless if you're in a hospital or in a difficult financial situation, these people will dig until you the last penny you have.

hi . I was cheated of 500 dollars. I refused to invest anymore. after refusal I was locked of the site and lost my money. they asked me for copies of my credit card and id . I stopped my credit card. this is the site fastcash.com.trade/#dashboard,,,, keep away. they are scaming people as we speak. cant someone in it block this site or something so that people are not lured. I am sure that someone can hack in and cause havock with this. I find that complaining on this forum doesn't help much. I am appealing to forex and other regulators to get these people offline somehow.

I also have their contact numbers +442070992097 David Levy [davidle@bbinary.com]
Banc De Binary [echosign@echosign.com]
cs@bbinary.com
Jake Jason [jake@tradingmarkets.com]
these are some names and email addresses of these fruadsters

Two things:

1. It's much easier to customize advice for you it you have your own thread. Please open a new thread here in Scam Alerts for your issue.

2. While doing item 1, please check that domain name for fastcash. It's not working. Also, include information about how this links to Banc de Binary.

To the people out there who have been hurt and/or scammed by binary options fakes, there are still people that you can trust! I know it's hard to find people like this these days, but they do exist. One of which I have found (on Forex Peace Army) and recently been working with to recover my scammed funds. Rebecca Goodwin from ‘WINCHARGEBACK’ is truly someone you can trust!

She obviously can't promise results, but can certainly increase your chances of winning through her guidance and huge amount of experience in the field. In addition to this, Rebecca’s partner is a top lawyer so together they combine their expertise, ultimately presenting solid case for you, against the binary options brokerage. More important than this, is the fact that Rebecca has chosen to devote her life to helping people get what they deserve.

I was obviously concerned when I first approached Rebecca as I really had no idea of whether she was just another fake or not. However amongst the other trust she instilled, she stressed that she only gets a commission if we are able to retrieve the funds. I know for a fact she wishes she didn’t have to take any funds, however as she works on many cases with many people 24/7, it is only to make a living.

To be honest, Rebecca sees this as a win-win situation. The moment you work like this, you as a customer know for sure that you share the same interest. At the end of the day, if you don’t win back your funds, she does not get paid for all the time invested.

I only write this post as I want people to know there IS someone out there that can help! With Rebecca’s help, you have a REAL chance of getting your hard earner money back!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like any further explanation of my experience. Otherwise, go straight to Rebecca’s website:

winchargeback.com

Good luck!
Berty, How much does Winchargeback charge? I don't want to get scammed again . . .

Back