Banc de Binary Criminal Activity

Since they claim to have a US office, go ahead and file complaints with ic3.gov, the CFTC, and the SEC.

Thanks for the advice. I already reported to ic3 and SEC, but no feedback as yet. I will report to CFTC asap. Thanks.

Feedback from regulators isn't a super-common thing. Just keep gathering facts and updating the regulators. If you see others having the same issues, encourage them to file complaints. The more information a regulator has, the more likely that someone will put it to use.

I saw several complaints reported in few sites (including FPA, Scambook, etc). I am not sure if any of the authors contacted the IC3, SEC, CFTC, etc. I think it is necesaary to find a beter way to alert the authorities because of the continuous illegal activity of these people in Banc De Binary, as if they are doing their business legally but I am sure many victimes are added every day. I will appreciate if you could advice on how to alert the authorities quickly and more efficiently. I am quite surprised no action taken yet.

It often comes down to how many victims complain. If you are a CFTC investigator with only a limited resources available to work on shutting down frauds to protect people, will you go for the case where 2 people complained or the case where 100 people complained?

If you see victims, tell them to leave reviews, to post here in the forums, and to file complaints with the authorities. Spreading the word online reduces the number of potential new clients. Complaining to police and regulators keeps increasing the chances of action being taken.

Back