Banc De Binary deceitfulness

trader112233

Recruit
i am starting this thread as i submitted my complaint to Banc De Binary complaints department a month ago and it still has not been resolved. They have said that it is being followed up, but i guess as usual they hope i just give in.
I was constantly pressured by my "so called" "senior account manager" and "VIP account manager" to deposit funds and to get great bonuses to make big trades. As i was extremely new to the whole game and naive i kept depositing even after big losses. Now the reason for this is that i made it clear before depositing more funds that the agreement that was discussed was recorded and confirmed. I asked that if i deposited more funds and received a bonus that none of the additional funds and also the bonus wouldnt influence the turnover requirement. I didnt expect them to accept this but they agreed on it.
Suddenly one day my senior account manager left the company and i was handed over to a "VIP account manager" (well thats the grand title they give them:)).
This account manager refused to follow up on my Skype chats with the first manager which had our agreement fully recorded. I should have had the agreement more formally documented however they assured me that Skype chats served as a record of the accepted agreement.

My VIP account manager rudely told me that what i was expecting wasnt exactly what i would get. Its not a matter of just my expectations - it is what is due to me.
Under the certain agreement, i have actually now met the "required trade volume" to allow me to withdraw.

As I said i have followed up my submitted complaint several times and it has been a month since i submitted.

I am not sure what exact content is needed in these threads to enable a review to be undertaken as i am new to Forex Peace Army. i am more than happy if Banc De Binary representatives are aware of this thread.
I look forward to anyones advice and guidance.

Thank you

Please go ahead and invite BDB's representatives to come here and address the issue.

Did you record the Skype chat with your first manager?

Please go ahead and invite BDB's representatives to come here and address the issue.

Did you record the Skype chat with your first manager?

Thanks for the reply. I certainly have recorded the skype conversations. I have taken snapshots of the chat about the agreement on Skype and have sent to banc de binary.

I emailed the representative at banc de binary I have been in contact with about this thread. However is there anybody else that I should be inviting?

Back