Banc de Binary don't accept the decision of the Financial Ombudsman (and blackmails client)

Go ahead and post the decision. Then everyone will be able to see what BDB is ignoring.

My best advice at the moment is to post the decision as well as any correspondence with BDB about why they are not following the decision. Based on what it says, I may have some additional advice.

Banc de Binary don't accept this decision despite several violations. The decision is not binding unless both parties accept it so of course they don't. They want to make their clients life hard one more time.

They say I have signed some document so they are not responsible. I certainly don't believe it and neither does the Ombudsman. My case has lot of similarities with this one.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-authorities-raid-binary-options-firm-arrest-ceo-salespeople/

This is also a strong warning for everybody trading with companies regulated by Cysec. What does it mean?

See how CIF regulated by Cysec works.

Attachments

• Ombudsman decision .pdf
    648.7 KB · Views: 17
Banc de Binary don't accept this decision despite several violations. The decision is not binding unless both parties accept it so of course they don't. They want to make their clients life hard one more time.

They say I have signed some document so they are not responsible. I certainly don't believe it and neither does the Ombudsman. My case has lot of similarities with this one.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-authorities-raid-binary-options-firm-arrest-ceo-salespeople/

This is also a strong warning for everybody trading with companies regulated by Cysec. What does it mean?

See how CIF regulated by Cysec works.
CySEC and the Financial Ombudsman of CySEC are weak toothless tigers. They do not have the will power and are not interested in closing down the scammers regulated by them and operating out of their jurisdictions, similar to the Israeli government protecting the same scammers operating out of their back offices there in Israel.

They believe that a small smack on the hand with the imposition of a paltry fine is sufficient show to the world that they are taking action against the scammers, when the scammers have scammed billions of USD to date from victims globally. All of these so-called regulatory authorities and the officers working there also need to be fined and thrown in jail for protecting the scammers operating in their jurisdictions.

The decision is very clear, MUST BE REIMBURSED 170 000,00 !!!!

Mr. OMER HEN OPS Chief BDB Cyprus Ltd. ??? that’s not good enough, what about the CEO

upload_2016-12-21_10-13-19.png

dear admin you can see what bdb told me for forex peace army, dont expect to be here,they told me you are an illegal website, i wish we must force the authorities to put an end to all these scammers ,i wonder what more they want to suspend the licenses of scam brokers like bdb and a lot more

Attachments

• bdb.png
    bdb.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 1
Back