Banc de Binary don't accept the decision of the Financial Ombudsman (and blackmails client)

Its amazing how many people are watching this topic.

I hope Banc does the right thing and honors the decision.
Please update with the results.

Banc De Binary will PAY! Don't worry their days are numbered and they will be hunted down and these scammers will be forced to make restitution along with likely prison sentences and made examples of I am told by people close to the situation. They just don't know the law is coming for them yet. Here are some clues taken from the times of Israel -

Added Elharar: “It is not acceptable that people are able to operate from Israel and cheat people around the world. Not for nothing has binary options been outlawed in Israel [targeting Israelis], and now we must make sure it will not be possible to do this to people in other countries.”

Knesset State Control Committee chair Karin Elharar. (Miriam Alster/FLASH90)

She was therefore convening the committee, Elharar said, “to make sure this activity is stopped and that all [law enforcement] bodies coordinate their efforts to this end.”

Banc De Binary will PAY! Don't worry their days are numbered and they will be hunted down and these scammers will be forced to make restitution along with likely prison sentences and made examples of I am told by people close to the situation. They just don't know the law is coming for them yet. Here are some clues taken from the times of Israel -

Added Elharar: “It is not acceptable that people are able to operate from Israel and cheat people around the world. Not for nothing has binary options been outlawed in Israel [targeting Israelis], and now we must make sure it will not be possible to do this to people in other countries.”

Knesset State Control Committee chair Karin Elharar. (Miriam Alster/FLASH90)

She was therefore convening the committee, Elharar said, “to make sure this activity is stopped and that all [law enforcement] bodies coordinate their efforts to this end.”

Awesome update.
Thank you for the info.

It's great to know there is help out there if you get cheated.

Its amazing how many people are watching this topic.

I hope Banc does the right thing and honors the decision.
Please update with the results.

Right. Many people are watching this including those who are not members. Banc De Binary of course don't reply anything to me.

Right. Many people are watching this including those who are not members. Banc De Binary of course don't reply anything to me.

There was a response:

I would like to personally bring your issue to the attention of our customer service team. For this, I kindly ask you to message me with your account number and the email you used to sign up for the account. I apologize if you have experienced any inconveniences with our services and I assure you that we are working hard to resolve your issue.

Have you heard anything since contacting them?

Please keep us updated, we are all watching o_O

If they are just paying lip service, I would stop attempting to communicate and go straight to legal action.
Obviously the only way you will get anywhere is through a lawyer.

What a bunch of losers.
Now anyone that comes to the page, does a simple search will see right away to stay away from them.

They have just killed off the chance for so many current and future customers its not even funny.

Hey Mr. BDB rep! Did you download the decision and read it yet? Is there any possible explanation for your Cyprus regulated company (at least for some clients) to ignore a Cyprus Financial Ombudsman decision?

The Cyprus Financial Ombudsman ruled in Pertti's favor and told BDB to pay him.

Instead, Banc de Binary blackmailed him and tried to get him to accept a lesser payment, if the threads would be removed. They threatened no payment unless the threads were deleted.

I temporarily parked the threads in a private folder.

You can see Pertti's other thread HERE.

Back