• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary - Endless Scam !!!

I am having an issue with a company
I also want to provide an update and let everyone know that I've now received my 3rd chargeback in full from the scumbucket scammer BDB! The 3rd bank informed me yesterday that MasterCard ruled in my favour in the arbitration against BDB and all the funds were reversed back to me yesterday, so thank God for that! I checked my credit card account this evening and the money is all back in there.

Am now still waiting on VISA to rule in my favour against the scumbucket scammer BDB and for the funds to be fully returned to me. Am still praying hard and hoping like crazy that this will be the case soon as it's been a harrowing 8 months to the day since I was scammed in a mega fashion by these thieves back in January 2016.

For those who are not aware, BDB did not dispute the 1st and 2nd chargebacks and the funds were reversed back to me way back in April. BDB however disputed 3 other cards used. Unfortunately 1 bank has refused to move forward with the 2nd chargeback so that is another story in itself, and I will be retrieving this stolen sum another way.

So please, please everyone, make sure that you file for a chargeback ASAP to ensure that you recover all your funds from all these scammers out there. DO NOT believe any of their lies and DO NOT fall further into their trap of depositing more REAL money in return for their play money BONUS - which is worth even less than the paper the Monopoly money is printed on!

Back