• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary - Endless Scam !!!

I am having an issue with a company

Comandant

Private, 1st Class
Hello

I would like to inform about a new case, Ive been another victim of Banc de Binary

Im new to binary options trading and Ive opened an account at BDB beginning of January and made an initial deposit of 500€. I just wanted to try my luck, worst case I would've lost the 500 € and thats fine.
I had opened the account for maybe 30min when I got a call from someone pretending to be Steve Green. Senior account manager at BDB with big plans. It started that he convinced me of depositing 10´000 € which took quite a but of time to convince me. Anyway, he assured that I can withdraw this amount at anytime, just the was you can do that in regular bank. After depositing and making a small trading with him, I had about 17´000 €.
This is just the beginning where BDB tried to gain my confidence. Steve told me that he would only make money if I make money and make withdrawal which turned out later on to be one of many lies!
Soon he wanted me to become a VIP member which means I need to have 100 k € in my account, no matter if its by deposits or winning trades, I just need to hit this number.
Steve couldn't wait to get more money out of me, so he convinced me to deposit more money where I ended up having paid 60 k €.
The so called big event started and within 30min the money was gone. Of course the excuse was "The market went against us". Im not comment on that, I will leave this part to you!

I want to say that I have raised an official complaint against BDB not he 24th of March, sending an email with some attachment proving the scam and lies they used to let me deposit and lose my trades. This includes screenshots of Skype conversations where you can see the signal that I should trade, times etc. Also a financial plan that Steve has prepared on the way we will trade and the small amount he will use to trade (which has no relation to anything he did after that!) and other evidence.
Friday, about 10 days later, I received a confirmation for my email saying "We have received your complaint, thank you". Its funny cause actually I gave BDB time until that Friday to fully pay me back my money before I start a charge back process. It just proves that BDB is not willing to even listen to the "customers" or try to find a peaceful solution where both parties could live with.

Attached you can find signals I received from him on the way I should trade, careless and risking the whole about on my account. Also you find attached another lie regarding the bonus. Steve told me I can withdraw the money I have deposit at any time, only the bonus needs to be traded for a certain amount. If you look on the attached equation you find that they even block your own money, no chance for you to make a withdrawal!

Attachments

• Annex 3 Trades.PNG
    Annex 3 Trades.PNG
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Annex 7.PNG
    Annex 7.PNG
    74 KB · Views: 2
Hi Comandant, please don't waste any more time trying to negotiate with Banc de Binary. They are only trying to drag out the process so that you go past the time you are able to ask your bank to do a chargeback. Please proceed to do the chargeback immediately. Once the chargeback hits them, they will call and email to ask you to negotiate in "good faith" to resolve your dispute - no doubt the usual offers of a good faith "bonus" ie play money, not real money, will be put on the table for you to accept as they have no intention of returning any real money to any of their scammed victims. Please don't fall for their lip service and platitudes of "good faith" BS nonsense to withdraw the chargeback. Just keep plowing forward with the chargeback as that is your best chance to recover 100% of the stolen money scammed from you.
Please also report them to Cysec, the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus and all the other avenues you have available to you to spread awareness and word of Banc de Binary's scamming us all.
Good luck with everything and please keep us updated on your progress with the chargebacks and police reports - ask them to escalate to Interpol / Europol as Interpol have a file on the Banc de Binary scams for victims in Canada already, and I'm sure for victims in other jurisdictions as well.

Hi Anne

Thank you very much for your help and concern, I really appreciate this!

Im in contact with my bank for the back charge. Since back charge is the last option, the bank advised me to try to solve it directly with BDB. Im in that status and I still have time for the back charge. At this time Im waiting for them to make me an offer, of course I told him that Im not interested in any sort of bonus, I want to have my money back in my account. I won't be waiting for too long to get an answer from them.

Regarding my BDB account, I have downloaded all infos as deposits, trades, etc, there is no way for them to pretend I was never a customer. I also have interesting Skype conversation with my so called "senior account manager" and his boss, all in written forms!

By the way, my account manager told me (in written form) that he is a licensed broker. I have asked several times to show me his license but I was always ignored. Did anyone see any licenses?

Thank you for the infos, of course I will file reports and I will make thing public for everyone as a warning to stay away from BDB!

Hi all

this is the answer Ive received today from the complaint dep.
They did nothing wrong. I don't need to mention the next step Im gonna initiate..

"Dear Omar

Please note that Mr. Stern saying that stepping out the boundaries of the risk management, does not prove the wrong doing of the account manager. You have been placing the trades yourself, choosing the investment amount. Banc De Binary nor your account manager do not hold responsibility for your losses, sir.

Please note that you have signed declarations of the deposit for every transaction that you have made as well as those deposits have been made through the secured system, which only proves that deposits were authorized by you therefor if you initiate the chargeback our Risk Department would dispute it.

The request for full refund is denied, sir.

Please reconsider the possibility of additional bonus so that we could resolve this matter amicably.
"

Hi all

this is the answer Ive received today from the complaint dep.
They did nothing wrong. I don't need to mention the next step Im gonna initiate..

"Dear Omar

Please note that Mr. Stern saying that stepping out the boundaries of the risk management, does not prove the wrong doing of the account manager. You have been placing the trades yourself, choosing the investment amount. Banc De Binary nor your account manager do not hold responsibility for your losses, sir.

Please note that you have signed declarations of the deposit for every transaction that you have made as well as those deposits have been made through the secured system, which only proves that deposits were authorized by you therefor if you initiate the chargeback our Risk Department would dispute it.

The request for full refund is denied, sir.

Please reconsider the possibility of additional bonus so that we could resolve this matter amicably.
"
Standard response ...

Ignore them. Don't fall for the bonus play money trick. Next thing you know there will be more and more demands you deposit real money for them to continue to scam you ........................

I have mentioned in my complaint that Im not interested in any kind of bonus and that Im not considering to work with their company. Seems like my words are too difficult for them to understand..
Never ever would I deposit a single cent, the don't want to cooperate, I have good arguments for a chargeback!

So this thread is EXACTLY my situation. I have read alot on here and am currently following AnneW advice. Yes, I am getting the same response - your responsibility blah blah blah. I also have a very interesting Skype conversation and am currently emailing with some lady name Evelina from the complaints department. I was badly sucked in. $113,250 USD. So far I've reported to ASIC's SCAMwatch website, econsumer.gov, and Australian Cybersecurity Online Reporting Network (ACORN).
Having AnneW's information bookmarked has been interesting and am currently slamming BDB with emails and CC'd the Israeli government on the last one.

Hi Aussie

Interesting, Im also emailing with Evelina. Were dealing with the same person although Im sure thats not her real name as everything is just a big fake.
Im still waiting for the brokers license that Ive been asking for for over 2 weeks.
Ive filed the report to all the organizations u have mentioned and Im planning to make some videos on youtube. It would be effective if me all make videos where we tell the story about BDB and then we can combine them to one video. Im sure within a very short time everyone will know about BDB :)

Hi Comandant,
I am so cautious at the moment that I am unable to trust anyone. I hope you understand that right now I cannot cope with the stress of connecting with people I don't know.
I am happy to communicate on this public forum for now. I am interested in making videos for youtube although this is something I have not done before.
I am one of those idiots who did not research enough before being sucked in to BDB tactics. Please give me a bit of time to get my head in the right space, I am on my own self-hate train at the moment, along with the few family members that know about this situation who have pretty much cast me out.
What country are you located in?

Back