• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary - Endless Scam !!!

I am having an issue with a company
Dear all

Just a small update from my side. It looks like my chargeback went through to BDB because I couldn't logg into my account. At the same time customer service is calling me to ask about my experience with BDB.

Dear all

Just a small update from my side. It looks like my chargeback went through to BDB because I couldn't logg into my account. At the same time customer service is calling me to ask about my experience with BDB.
Ignore them and carry on with the chargebacks ... they are just going to try and get you to cancel the chargebacks.

I told them already chargeback will not be touched unless I get all my money back.

After that I was asked to send them the dispute Ive prepared for the chargeback (how funny). Fact is that BDB doesn't receive any info or documents on a dispute, they only receive the reason code (e.g. services not provided). So basically they have no idea which evidence I have attached to support my claim. Let them walk in the darkness :)

I told them already chargeback will not be touched unless I get all my money back.

After that I was asked to send them the dispute Ive prepared for the chargeback (how funny). Fact is that BDB doesn't receive any info or documents on a dispute, they only receive the reason code (e.g. services not provided). So basically they have no idea which evidence I have attached to support my claim. Let them walk in the darkness :)
OMG! What an absolute joke! Asking the victims of their scams to assist the scammer with shoring up and preparing a defence to use against the victims themselves!!! Good on you for not falling for yet another scammy trick by these scammers! I hope that none of the other victims have fallen for this trick as well ........ Keep up the pressure! May the taste of sweet success soon be with all of us victims!

Tell them you filed the chargeback claiming that aliens had abducted you and put a chip in your head that made you believe lies like the lies the scumbags at BDB love to tell their victims. Let them prepare a defense based on that. :D

Can I ask that everyone who has been scammed go to this thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-account-and-financial-details.45838/ - please post all details you have of Banc de Binary bank accounts that they have asked you to wire transfer funds into - that's the only way they will be able to get scot free with your funds as your bank will not be able to assist you to retrieve your funds, unless you take these scammers to court.

Please also post all details of companies your credit card transfers were routed / funneled through (SMS conformations or however your bank informed you), and which end Banc de Binary company / entity received your funds - you can find that from your credit card transaction statements.

Please let's all post all financial details Banc de Binary uses to steal and scam our money from us. In your reports to all the various authorities, please also update your reports and point them to this forum that you reported being scammed at, together with all other victims, and point them in particular to the Banc de Binary account and financial information.

I was lucky to get back a big part of my lost funds. Thanks to winchargeback I managed to win my chargeback disputes. I want to say thank you to all people in this forum who assisted me during very hard times, who helped me to find winchargeback and give hope that not everything is lost.
I also want to say (and I hope BDB scammers are reading this) that Im in contact with a lawyer to get back the rest, Im not finished with you. Apart from that, I will engage a private detective who will find out the personal data of my scammer (Steve Green). Once I have his info, I will share it with everyone here and Im ready to fly to Israel or wherever these idiots are and will let him regret whatever he did to me and others!

Glad to hear you pried some money out of these scammers. Every dollar that can be clawed back makes their scam that much less profitable.

I was lucky to get back a big part of my lost funds. Thanks to winchargeback I managed to win my chargeback disputes. I want to say thank you to all people in this forum who assisted me during very hard times, who helped me to find winchargeback and give hope that not everything is lost.
I also want to say (and I hope BDB scammers are reading this) that Im in contact with a lawyer to get back the rest, Im not finished with you. Apart from that, I will engage a private detective who will find out the personal data of my scammer (Steve Green). Once I have his info, I will share it with everyone here and Im ready to fly to Israel or wherever these idiots are and will let him regret whatever he did to me and others!
Congrats on the big win! Hope that you can get the rest back as well. Being positive here, am still waiting to hear the good news for myself as well !!!

I'd like to to come with you and find these face less scumbags I want the rock spiders that call themselves Ross Harvey and Jack White kneeling in front of me. Count me me.

Back