banc de binary, false pretence or promises = ripp off

rfox

Recruit
here is the newest scam from banc de binary is called "credit back promotion". I just copied the email from banc de binary to me into the comments as it was send to me, trading session done all money lost as usual and now I am waiting for my money back ,but it is not coming so far. I am being stalled with excuses to get my 10k back into my visa account.

Dear Robert ,

In relation to our phone call conversation earlier, I hereby commit to return any lost funds taken on the "VIP Recovery Marathon" Event happening between February 3rd through February 5th 2015, as a bonus and gesture of good will, for UP to 10,000.00 $ U.S Dollars [$]

The Credit back promotion will be only available for deposits of 10,000USD made, from February 3rd through February 5th 2015.

Best Regards,
David Connor
Head Manager Of The VIP Recovery Department
Senior VIP Advisor
Skype ID: BDB.DavidCo
Banc De Binary
www.bbinary.com
this is the email i got asking for my money back:

Dear Robert,

We lost the money on NFP, was totally unexpected results of 252k new jobs ( if you remember last year cause of the winter Jannet Yallen has said there was not many jobs which have been opened) there for 252 was way above expectations in the market, it reminds me of what happen in 2008, I believe you heard the crisis in the financial market at 2008.
You got the capital Immediately bemused into your account , and unfortunately we didn’t capitalize on the Index trades.

Now… what I do recommend is not to give up off course as right now we are after the results of the NFP , and as you do know we can trade also on a falling market. So let’s trade against the market.

Let’s add another 10k – 20k to your account from your credit card, and make another move on that, we can recover the account until the 27/02

Let me know .

Most Sincerely,

Description: http://kounio.gr/email-signature.png
Harvey Ross

Senior Account Manager

12 Arch. Makariou III,
Kristelina Tower, 3rd Floor, Mesa Yeitonia,
Limassol, Cyprus, 4000.
Banc DeBinary - Restricted I Skype: bdb.harveyr

Facebook Twitter Google + YouTube

so the promise was that the money will be returned to my visa account and any profits can be withdrawn as well, after the trading session.it is not going well at present I am being stalled by banc de binary and can not complain to CYSEC as I do not have a final decision from CIF { which is banc de binary} ?:I have more emails and Skype copies between me and the banc de binary.
so in a nutshell {I did not now this until I got the email that the funds where bemused by the account manager}, so during trading when I ran out of money the account manager injected extra funds into my trading account and those where the 10k that where to be returned to my visa account, you wonder why.? like me so instead of only making 10k profit now they made 20k profit easy profit for them, just blame the client money doesn't' come easier than that!?

Banc binary and ALL binary brokers are SCANS! deposit more 10k to recover 10k WTF? this doesn't even make sense , [video=youtube;ShwM7gBGjWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShwM7gBGjWs&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

here is the newest scam from banc de binary is called "credit back promotion". I just copied the email from banc de binary to me into the comments as it was send to me, trading session done all money lost as usual and now I am waiting for my money back ,but it is not coming so far. I am being stalled with excuses to get my 10k back into my visa account.

Dear Robert ,

In relation to our phone call conversation earlier, I hereby commit to return any lost funds taken on the "VIP Recovery Marathon" Event happening between February 3rd through February 5th 2015, as a bonus and gesture of good will, for UP to 10,000.00 $ U.S Dollars [$]

The Credit back promotion will be only available for deposits of 10,000USD made, from February 3rd through February 5th 2015.

Best Regards,
David Connor
Head Manager Of The VIP Recovery Department
Senior VIP Advisor
Skype ID: BDB.DavidCo
Banc De Binary
www.bbinary.com
this is the email i got asking for my money back:

Dear Robert,

We lost the money on NFP, was totally unexpected results of 252k new jobs ( if you remember last year cause of the winter Jannet Yallen has said there was not many jobs which have been opened) there for 252 was way above expectations in the market, it reminds me of what happen in 2008, I believe you heard the crisis in the financial market at 2008.
You got the capital Immediately bemused into your account , and unfortunately we didn’t capitalize on the Index trades.

Now… what I do recommend is not to give up off course as right now we are after the results of the NFP , and as you do know we can trade also on a falling market. So let’s trade against the market.

Let’s add another 10k – 20k to your account from your credit card, and make another move on that, we can recover the account until the 27/02

Let me know .

Most Sincerely,

Description: http://kounio.gr/email-signature.png
Harvey Ross

Senior Account Manager

12 Arch. Makariou III,
Kristelina Tower, 3rd Floor, Mesa Yeitonia,
Limassol, Cyprus, 4000.
Banc DeBinary - Restricted I Skype: bdb.harveyr

Facebook Twitter Google + YouTube

so the promise was that the money will be returned to my visa account and any profits can be withdrawn as well, after the trading session.it is not going well at present I am being stalled by banc de binary and can not complain to CYSEC as I do not have a final decision from CIF { which is banc de binary} ?:I have more emails and Skype copies between me and the banc de binary.
so in a nutshell {I did not now this until I got the email that the funds where bemused by the account manager}, so during trading when I ran out of money the account manager injected extra funds into my trading account and those where the 10k that where to be returned to my visa account, you wonder why.? like me so instead of only making 10k profit now they made 20k profit easy profit for them, just blame the client money doesn't' come easier than that!?

Well my friend that truly does sound like a rip off. In my opinion, Binary options brokers are in to make money to service. They probably trade using client funds and that is why when there is a big hit in the market they tend to free all withdrawals. My advise is that traders should stick to Forex, and not be tempted by the flexibility in binary options trading where traders can double their money within a few minutes. Also I have seen that some Forex brokers are also beginning to offer Binary options trading on MT4. Again it is better to resist the temptation. Yes, Forex is risky, but it is proven.

If you deposited by credit card and they aren't providing the services as promised, call your issuing bank and speak to the fraud department about the possibility of initiating a chargeback.

Well my friend that truly does sound like a rip off. In my opinion, Binary options brokers are in to make money to service. They probably trade using client funds and that is why when there is a big hit in the market they tend to free all withdrawals. My advise is that traders should stick to Forex, and not be tempted by the flexibility in binary options trading where traders can double their money within a few minutes. Also I have seen that some Forex brokers are also beginning to offer Binary options trading on MT4. Again it is better to resist the temptation. Yes, Forex is risky, but it is proven.

Your points are corrects here, that`s why I always suggest "STAY AWAY FROM BINARIES".

Talk with CC customer care and file charge back ASAP as Pharaoh suggested.

Wow I can't imagine we had the same account manager and also who blow up my entire account Mr. David Connor and Mr. Harvey Ross.
I am 100% sure that these people are fraud and scammer. Try filing a credit card dispute that's the only way you can get back your money. Report your complaint to your local police, File a complaint to IC3 and Cysec. If only we can gather all the complaint for Banc De Binary and file a lawsuit, I want every one working there to be put in jail.

yes Visa is unable or unwilling to do something or take action, there answer was there is nothing Visa can do to help to recover the funds. Next step is to writ to CySec, but I need the official refusal from band de binary that they are not going to refund my money, they are stalling me big time.

Thats what I thought too, if we all gather our complaints to the Cysec, CIF and FCA (for UK) we should get some result??

Thats what I thought too, if we all gather our complaints to the Cysec, CIF and FCA (for UK) we should get some result??

The more victims who present evidence, the better the chances of eventual regulatory action.

Back