banc de binary, false pretence or promises = ripp off

Is anything more going on with this BankDuBinary thread?

The more victims who present evidence, the better the chances of eventual regulatory action.

Hi All

I'd like to add myself to this list, Not because I've lost (which I have) but because they've promised and not delivered.

I'm in the 'recovery' process but they want another 7-8k to start the process, all this after being told my funds are 'protected'

Account manager was worse at trading that I am, but I'm not sure if it was deliberate or not.

Read all the threads about BDB, especially the Traders Court cases. "Recovery" is just an excuse to extract more money. If you give them the 7-8k, very shortly, they will want more (and more and more). They'll promise the trades are insured, risk free, protected by international treaty, guaranteed to win based on secret information from central banks, etc., etc. Sooner or later, your account will be in trouble again and they'll say you must put more money in. It's a cycle that only ends when you realize that you are shoveling your money (and probably borrowed money too) into a bottomless pit.

Back