BANC DE BINARY - HOW LOW CAN YOU STOOP

Zbeni

Private
I have had an on going cardholder dispute/ chargeback against Banc De Binary dating back to February 2016. The total amount in dispute is $ 8,000.

My dispute reached pre arbitration where Banc De Binary provided a letter claiming that they do not need to provide any services because they provide a trading platform.They went to such great lengths that they deleted various withdrawal requests on my account. They did not have an answer to the two platforms that they trade on, the regulated platform and the unregulated platform, nor could they give reasons why the additional services available to gold members were not provided.

Unfortunately my bank refused to pursue my case any further. It doesn't end there.

Banc De Binary charged an additional $ 3,000 to my credit card last month. Their risk department provided some more lies to the bank and basically stole this money. I did not authorise this additional amount, in fact I had cancelled my credit card yet they were able to somehow do so against my old card number. I have been in contact with my bank to find the exact explanation why they allowed this to happen and I am awaiting their reply.

If I log into my BDB account I can see this deposit showing as a bonus. I initially took a bonus and when I read the terms and conditions I refused to accept their bonus which they reversed on the 8th February 2016 so a reply in this regard doesn't hold any weight.

I have emailed their legal department and Evelina and have not had any reply. This goes to show that they will do anything and everything to steal your money.

Will the BDB representative please provide a reply as to why BDB stole this additional amount?

This is not over I will exhaust any and every avenue to make sure that I get justice for your actions.

Normally, I recommend a DIY approach to begin with. Looks like you've reached the end of that and it's time to call in professional help. WinChargeback may be able to assist you.

Please lodge a report against them with ActionFraud UK if you haven't already done so, or if you have, then update your report with this additional incident of theft as well ... I am sure that at the time you were scammed they were still using Esperto Tec Ltd for their credit card processor if it was back in May 2016, and as Esperto Tec Ltd was the owner of their website platform and their credit card processor, and if the funds scammed off you were deposited into their BANCDEBINARY.COM LONDON GB account (is this the same account that shows up on your credit card account?), that ActionFraud UK would be more than interested in investigating the same for the trail of their money laundering ... make their lives difficult and turn up the heat on them ...

Hi
Can I ask has any one been able to get a successful charge back against BDB

If so could you please explain how you might have gone about this

Which bank it was with

Any relevant information which might help a case when trying to apply for a charge back

It seems each bank is different, my bank I provided all the forex peace army complaints along with the articles by Times of Israel and also spoke to my bank manager. Not just over the phone, because they were able to provide additional assistance. Don't let some uninterested worker who does not care if you get the money back or not handle your case. Imo I would even use winchargeback if I did not get the results I wanted from the bank, as they likely understand how to do this successfully. I enjoy trading binary options now because I finally found a good broker, but from what I have seen over 90% of the brokers with binary options are just out to steal your money like Banc De Binary and OptionsXO. People like this until they put them behind bars will keep just being the criminals they are. Don't give up if you were scammed by them and don't accept your bank's resolution when so much evidence is clear in respects to the financial fraud they perpetuate.

I use REMOVED for binary options and they let you trade small sizes which is cool :cool:. They do not have many trading instruments which is sad :( but if you make money they will pay your withdrawals in under 3 days! Try to google them and see the overall responses, wish I did this first then would not have signed up with banc de binary and have to go through that horrible headache of filing a chargeback and say such nasty things towards them. They do need to be shut down the faster the scam companies are gone the better it is for everybody else. There are good people and traders in binary options. I watched The Binary Nerd on youtube and learned how money management works now and how it can be the same for forex stocks and other trading instruments. I really enjoy binary options now o_O

FPA Forums Team Note: Do not recommend brokers inside of Scam Alerts. Doing so permanently ties that broker's name to complaints about an unrelated broker.

There is no rule against recommending brokers in the Forex Company Comparisons folder.

Back