• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem BANC DE BINARY is a scam. Professional online thieves!

I am having an issue with a company
I am sorry to hear that you are not having any success with your pursuit. Can I ask out of interest the name of your account manager please.

I am sorry to hear that you are not having any success with your pursuit. Can I ask out of interest the name of your account manager please.

Chris Johnson. I was told he was fired but I doubt it. He may have other names too.

Could be that they can not contact because investigation by Cyprus Financial Ombudsman is going on but any other rules and laws don't matter

I think you guys should get together and try to find some Lawyers, most likely other victims are already involved with Law Firms (with this 11m Fine…who knows next)
Nobody really knows much about Cyprus Ombudsman Laws, they also might change from day to day… best is to have some legal support.

Searching Local Law Firms sites, maybe you can find those involved against BDB, requesting some Feedback by mail, generally doesn’t cost.

Seeking some advice, I have been posting here about my 'incident with BDB" I complained to Tracey Ludlam at the complaints department, sent recordings etc and my case was reviewed by their legal department. I had requested a withdrawal prior to my last night when all money bar 1770 was lost. The deposit was for half of my investment of 90k so 45k. They have offered this to me to settle my complaint. I have been contemplating this for some time, as 45k was not going to satisfy my complaint. I made a counter offer of 80k plus new manager with no further deposits and no further bonuses and to show me they are a legitimate company and allow me to re coup lost traded funds. I also said I was happy to just get my 90k back and anything above that they could keep. I received a response to say that it would be reviewed.
The review returned with a rejection and final offer of 45k with account closed thereafter. I am between a rock and a hard palce. I do not want to lose the 45 but want the 90 or close there to. It seems that most people now are getting nowhere with their complaints. My bank is advising to take what I can get and fight for the remainder after that.

Can I have everyones thoughts please.
If you do take it they are going to ask you to sign a waiver and final settlement, however I guess it's better to accept something as opposed to not getting anything out.

Can I ask that everyone who has been scammed go to this thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-account-and-financial-details.45838/ - please post all details you have of Banc de Binary bank accounts that they have asked you to wire transfer funds into - that's the only way they will be able to get scot free with your funds as your bank will not be able to assist you to retrieve your funds, unless you take these scammers to court.

Please also post all details of companies your credit card transfers were routed / funneled through (SMS conformations or however your bank informed you), and which end Banc de Binary company / entity received your funds - you can find that from your credit card transaction statements.

Please let's all post all financial details Banc de Binary uses to steal and scam our money from us. In your reports to all the various authorities, please also update your reports and point them to this forum that you reported being scammed at, together with all other victims, and point them in particular to the Banc de Binary account and financial information.

Banc De Binary is a SCAM! Please save your money and do not believe a word that you hear from them. I have reported them to Canada Fraud and will file a complaint with Internet Crime Center too.
I was at a very emotionally vulnerable place when I signed up and their so called "senior agent" fooled me by his masterly planned lies. It is unbelievable what cunning artists these people are!
I lost all my tuition money for school. The agent was under influence of drugs when he lost ALL my money in one day! and he had no shame about it! I may have been naive and gullible at the time BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE ONLINE THIEVES like you've never seen it before!
I will do anything in my power to stop them! Please join me!

Hi: I too have been scammed big time by Banc de Binary. All the agents are crooks. After reading your story I do not think it is to your benefit to say he was on drugs. That is his excuse to steal your money. He knew exactly what he was doing! If I were you I would take that part out.
keyhsa

Hello Oscarra,

We are the only BDB rep. on the forum.

Nona9 - Could you please provide us with your account number so that we can investigate your account further?

Hello from Malaysia

See my complaints below - date 1-Dec-2016 (cheated and my USD 10K cannot be taken out and must continue to be traded and lost USD 5K in minutes)

Attachments

• 1-12-2016 Email to BDB.pdf
    87 KB · Views: 24
Hello Samantha,
If you don't have an account ID you can show to prove that you are our client or were our client in the past, I will request the Admins to remove you from the discussion.
We are here to find solutions for our clients, not to battle spammers and trolls.

Ironically you are the biggest troll Here of all. Where are you now? No where to be found. Won't even bat an eyelash; regardless of what i write here you will burn slowly in hell you arrogant piece of ****; i hope this catches your attention and you choke a little inside. Farwell ****ers

Back