• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem BANC DE BINARY is a scam. Professional online thieves!

I am having an issue with a company
I too have been a victim of this scam by Banc de Binary.

They together with the help of their employees go to great lengths to lie and deceive their clients swindling them off their hard earned money.

The complaints department is yet another waste of time because they cannot resolve anything. They continually put the blame on the client as opposed to taking responsibility for their actions.

I requested a withdrawal of my funds but they kept delaying it when I requested a withdrawal a pushy employee refused to accept my withdrawal request, abusing me and not taking no for an answer. May he rot in hell with the founder of Ban de Binary.

I have never been given nor signed the Risk Disclosure and Terms of Conditions. I asked for proof but they were not able to provide it.

I will leave no stone unturned and will everything in my power to educate others and will report them to Cysec and the Financial Ombudsman.
Im so sorry to hear that someone else has gone through the hell that these thieves creat.

It's blatantly obvious that Banc De Binary are the biggest scammers on the planet right now,hard to believe they are regulated but the Cysec are just Mickey Mouse regulators,a total and utter joke!They are quite happy to prostitute themselves and their regulation and give their blessing to absolute scamming lowlives like BDB.
Just look at their 'representative' on here,no mention of any name or position withing the company,just another unidentifiable piece of scum scammer.They are nothing more than an offshore boiler room operation,unbelievably backed by the Cysec who seem happy to hit them with massive 'fines' of hundreds of thousands of Euros or as they're more commonly known 'Bribes'!
The nameless,faceless being on here is no more than a bulletcatcher,who's job it is to cool you down and try to redirect your complaints or stop them altogether,as the Slop Loaders (Google the term for clarification) go back into you for more money behind the facade of 'Recovery Team' or 'Services',all part of the same rotten,scheming,scamming boiler room setup.
YOUR MONEY IS LOST,any more contact you have with these people is to shut you up or stop you from ordering charge backs on your credit card,do not be fooled by lies such as if you charge back they cannot speak to you,just pathetic delaying tactics.
Much better to spend your time and energy contacting the banks you sent your money to,try to close down their merchant accounts (for credit card payments) and the relevant authorities in your own country and Cyprus.I believe the joke Cysec are no longer fielding complaints from individuals and you have to deal with the Ombudsman there instead,more proof if any more was needed of the Mickey Mouse operation this little island scammer's paradise is running,shocking and sickening!
Im sorry for your experience with these theives! My friends in Cyprus tell me that all we need and can do at this point is to CREATE AWARENESS. Im getting interviews with some newspapers and Im trying my best to let others know. My money is stolen but they'll pay for it, sooner or later...they think they can hide but they'll ALL pay for this. PLEASE REPORT TO INTERPOL. It is not gonna do anything at this point but soon they'll pay for what they are doing.

Dear Samantha,
If your husbands issue was resolved, and you received your money and have no claims against our company at the moment, we ask you to stop your verbal attacks against our brand, company and employees. This is not helping anyone. And believe it or not we are here to help our clients.
We thank you for your understanding.

Are you here to help me?

Are you here to help me?
They are not gonna help anyone. CREATE AWARENESS, let everyone know, file compliants and trust me they'll pay for it soon. And BDB respeesentative, please take your garbage comments to your company and your crook founder and co-workers who use fake and stolen identities to manipulate innocent people and steal their money!!!!! You are all gonna pay for this soon!

Thank you for your support.

The more I research Banc de Binary the more information I find about the fraudulent practices and business model designed to steal money from clients all around the world. They don't have a team of analysts, after you read the paragraphs below you will understand exactly why this is the case.

The company operates an online trading website through which customers can buy or sell binary ("call" or "put") options, predicting whether the price of a certain commodity will go up or down in a specific time period. Banc De Binary customers do not execute their trades via a regulated exchange, but are 'betting' against the firm itself, and the firm only profits if the client loses. Banc De Binary is an associate of Spot Option Exchange which sets the price of the option. The price of the option is not a market price, but is set by Spot Option Exchange itself.

The Wall Street Journal described it as "a website that allows people to bet on the price of gold, oil or stocks".

The company has a history of regulatory issues on two continents, and was barred from accepting U.S. customers in August 2013 after being charged with several offences by the CFTC and SEC.

Hi all, I think that it's also time for us to collectively use social media to get back at these scums of the earth. They have no interest whatsoever in resolving anything - all excuses and more and more lies are used to drag out the process further so that we run out of time to enforce chargebacks etc.

For Banc de Binary, I had mentioned about writing to Standard Chartered as Liverpool FC's main corporate sponsors, as well as the owner of Liverpool FC and the Banc de Binary rep at that point in time asked that I not do that just yet and to allow them the "little hope" we have in them to resolve the matter ... they have since just gone mum about everyone's complaints, so it's now terribly obvious that they are not at all serious about resolving anyone's complaints and that it's just more and more delay tactics in order that the window to complain to our banks about a chargeback pass by and that opportunity is lost to us. I therefore think that by right we all ought to create a major ruckus about it and point out to Liverpool FC about how Banc de Binary now have access to all the Liverpool FC supporters to scam as well with Liverpool FC's endorsement of them as a "partner" and notify Standard Chartered that they are tainted by association with Banc de Binary as a Liverpool FC "partner" when Standard Chartered is Liverpool FC's corporate sponsor ... please see my post at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-mega-scam.43677/page-8, post #78. BDB's response was in post #80.

Are you here to help me?
NewO
They are not gonna help anyone. CREATE AWARENESS, let everyone know, file compliants and trust me they'll pay for it soon. And BDB respeesentative, please take your garbage comments to your company and your crook founder and co-workers who use fake and stolen identities to manipulate innocent people and steal their money!!!!! You are all gonna pay for this soon!
I am sorry about my misspellings. I was walking and had to write a respond before the BDB's rep. opened his/her big mouth! My friend is flying to Cyprus early March to pay these crooks a visit in person. Lets see how many "Jonathan" and "Ian" they have in their so called "office". Its not about the money anymore, they have humiliated my dignity and they'll pay for what they have done to us. Im working 2 jobs to pay for my school tuition that I lost because of these thieves. Keep sharing and creating awareness.

NewO
I am sorry about my misspellings. I was walking and had to write a respond before the BDB's rep. opened his/her big mouth! My friend is flying to Cyprus early March to pay these crooks a visit in person. Lets see how many "Jonathan" and "Ian" they have in their so called "office". Its not about the money anymore, they have humiliated my dignity and they'll pay for what they have done to us. Im working 2 jobs to pay for my school tuition that I lost because of these thieves. Keep sharing and creating awareness.
I think that we all need to share any new forums that we come across as well so that we can post our stories on every forum as well ... I need to start looking and signing up and encouraging all to write in to Standard Chartered and Liverpool FC - we need to get everyone participating and fan the flames under these scums ...

Hello Samantha,
If you don't have an account ID you can show to prove that you are our client or were our client in the past, I will request the Admins to remove you from the discussion.
We are here to find solutions for our clients, not to battle spammers and trolls.

What's wrong with Samantha's posts. Is it just because she posted her grief and creating awareness. There is absolutely no wrong when some one posts correct info and no need to have account to tell truth.

How many solutions did you placed. Did you got scared that your multi billion dollar company going to bankrupt. Everyone get your money and still fight against BDB. BDB could have cheated so many innocents and many of them wouldn't even have seen this FPA etc,.

Below are few cutouts of BDB earlier response.

======================

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Danny Goldman <dannyg@bbinary.com> wrote

Naveen,

You are a gambler, who tried to make quick money and ended up losing most of the money by yourself

Stop trying to point figures, we are a multimillion dollar corporation, your bad review threats don’t scare me.

==========================
Just so you know FPA is a blackmail scam which is well known for their criminalized CEO who is banned in the U.S.

This is not a matter for local police, so that was a waste of time.
==============================

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 6:58 PM, Danny Goldman <dannyg@bbinary.com> wrote:

Oh no, the FPA!

You mean an organization that’s notorious for blackmailing financial institutions in order to serve their personal interests? An organization that is not backed by any political institution or country?

I have been in the financial industry for over 25 years and have never heard of them. No one cares about them.

I suggest you start taking responsibility for your actions and stop trying to blame others for your mistakes.

Best of luck in “Forex Peace Court” J

Danny Goldman

12 Arch. Makariou III,
Kristelina Tower, 3rd Floor, Mesa Yeitonia,
Limassol, Cyprus, 4000.
www.bancdebinary.com I Skype: bdb.danny
=======================================

What's wrong with Samantha's posts. Is it just because she posted her grief and creating awareness. There is absolutely no wrong when some one posts correct info and no need to have account to tell truth.

How many solutions did you placed. Did you got scared that your multi billion dollar company going to bankrupt. Everyone get your money and still fight against BDB. BDB could have cheated so many innocents and many of them wouldn't even have seen this FPA etc,.

Below are few cutouts of BDB earlier response.

======================

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Danny Goldman <dannyg@bbinary.com> wrote

Naveen,

You are a gambler, who tried to make quick money and ended up losing most of the money by yourself

Stop trying to point figures, we are a multimillion dollar corporation, your bad review threats don’t scare me.

==========================
Just so you know FPA is a blackmail scam which is well known for their criminalized CEO who is banned in the U.S.

This is not a matter for local police, so that was a waste of time.
==============================

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 6:58 PM, Danny Goldman <dannyg@bbinary.com> wrote:

Oh no, the FPA!

You mean an organization that’s notorious for blackmailing financial institutions in order to serve their personal interests? An organization that is not backed by any political institution or country?

I have been in the financial industry for over 25 years and have never heard of them. No one cares about them.

I suggest you start taking responsibility for your actions and stop trying to blame others for your mistakes.

Best of luck in “Forex Peace Court” J

Danny Goldman

12 Arch. Makariou III,
Kristelina Tower, 3rd Floor, Mesa Yeitonia,
Limassol, Cyprus, 4000.
www.bancdebinary.com I Skype: bdb.danny
=======================================
A multi million dollar company owned and ran by crooks, professional thieves and stolen identities? What a big joke! LOL

Back