• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary is a Scam.

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Guys... Banc de Binary im not sure it is a scam but i was scammed of my money...I lost $25K U.S it is a sick joke what they are doing to people.
i m like a lot of other people who are seeking a way to get out of the working rat race. All i wanted was an alternative salary . i got involved when i read on the press stuff website... a bloke in Auckland Zachary Gold makes money thru online business... reading that he must be getting filthy rich from his computer.i got charged an Introduction fee $1500.and an account was opened up for me in banc de binary.DAVID BANIS. senior account manager BDB phoned me being new at all this we can only hope they are genuine and unfortunately i still dont know if they were are.David Banis says he has 16 years experience but HE took me thru several trades using ALL my funds in the account First we lost 15k in one hour i was shocked i hung up on him cos it was late in the night . the next day he phoned and apologised that it was a bad day. weveryone lost money HE personally lost over 400k he told me ... anyway he wanted to help me "recover my account". the deal was they BDB would give me a VIP account so i can have much better success rates with no risk trades.David would personally give me 17k of his own money i would need to contribute another 5k there was already 3k in the account balance. i was angry and didnt want to put anymore in they are cruel losses.i need an account with 25k in to recover the account. David was being such a nice guy i refused to put anymore in .so NICELY he said lets TRADE on the 3K. we did in one hour we got a return of 5K ..the trades are 80% return..David said several times he is thinking of handing me on to another manager becos i am difficult for him. by not doing what he says...he says you dont know my ability to make you millionaire.. i decided to give him another chance to prove to me that he can make me money. he said after the next trades i can withdraw funds in salary. he also signed me up for a shopping "gift" from the loyalty store on BDB .i received the Go Pro hero 4 camera a week later.His apologies.we traded 27K over the space of one hour and made a 33k return. the total 60 was in my Banc de binary account instantly.It was friday night a nice way to start a weekend. David talked me into another trade on the monday night before i was due to withdraw a 10k on the tuesday That night we lost the lot....
The same lies, the same stories, these poeple need to be stopped :(

I hope you are legitimate and not someone looking to run a recovery room fraud against people who've already been scammed. Why don't you start a thread somewhere in the commerce zone and give some details of your services and fees?

I got scammed my self as well!

What these people do is in my opinion CRIMINAL.. Give them what they deserve....File a complaint with INTERPOL .
lost enough, would you please give the contact person at interpol or the RCMP who helped you get your money back.

kindly, keysha

You are so correct.....I filed with the R.C.M.P. They advised me to INTERPOL. It took awhile but i DID get all my money back !! People need to follow to get reimbursed..!!!!

Hi lost enough, I spoke to my RCMP Corporal today. She asked me if you would be kind enough to give me the name of your RCMP officer who helped you or the contact person at INTERPOL. Then she will follow everything else up for me on helping me get my $114,000.00 USD back. In the event you want to give it to me by email I will give you my email at the bottom of this page

I anxiously wait for your reply.

warmest regards
kesha@telus.net

You are so correct.....I filed with the R.C.M.P. They advised me to INTERPOL. It took awhile but i DID get all my money back !! People need to follow to get reimbursed..!!!!

dear lost enough, Would you please give me the contact of the RCMP who helped you or the INTERPOL contact who helped you get your money back. I have lost $114,000.00 USD with BdB, I would be ever so grateful to you
if you would be so kind to help me out. It would mean a lot to me.

Please reply

sincerely with much appreciation,
keysha

Hi lost enough, I spoke to my RCMP Corporal today. She asked me if you would be kind enough to give me the name of your RCMP officer who helped you or the contact person at INTERPOL. Then she will follow everything else up for me on helping me get my $114,000.00 USD back. In the event you want to give it to me by email I will give you my email at the bottom of this page

I anxiously wait for your reply.

warmest regards
kesha@telus.net

Lost enough, Please tell me how to get in touch with interpol? I will be so grateful to your forever. You may email me at: kesha@telus.net
many thanks,
keysha

Hello, is anyone posting messages regarding Banc de Binary?

I believe I have been scammed too. I am seriously interested to hear what steps are each person taking to try and reclaim their money back.
Notify winchargeback. Do whatever it takes. You need help.

Hi every one!
I was dumb to trust them like you was, i didnt lissen to what they said so i just google banc de binary scam and i saw this site. i get scared and make a withdrawal of all my money, it took five days and my money is back every single penny so i'm so grateful. I hope every one else get thier money back. it is so sad to hear how much money many of you have lost on thier website :( Good luck every one i will pray for you!

Back