• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary is a Scam.

I am having an issue with a company
Banc De Binary is a total Scam. They lure people in with false fact and make false promises. I have been a victim of this scam. I am a 22 year student trying to get into investing. I showed some interest in Banc de Binary and then Ross Collins got in touch with me. He explained how their site works and all the information I needed to invest. He then told me that he only deals with Clients with a balance of $10k or up. I told him that as I am a student, I can not put more than $2500 (that is stretching my pocket too). He told me they can double this by providing me with a bonus of an additional $2500. After I read the instructions I asked Ross about the trading limit (as i would have to trade equivalent to 100k to withdraw my funds). He said that it was easy to trade that much and that I am on a trial and can withdraw my money out anytime as long as I do not make trades on my live account, which I didn't.

After a couple of days, Robert Zargos (senior of Ross) called me as refused my request of withdrawing my funds. I explained to him that I am a student, and need my funds back. Also told him that Ross told me that I could take my funds any time as long as I don't make trade on my live accounts (I made trades on my Demo-account). I told him that I am not available when Ross is giving signals and it is just not working for me. He said that whatever Ross said earlier does not apply anymore because I was talking to him now. That was a surprise to me as they can't tell me one thing and then say something else. I have an email from Ross saying that I am on a trial and that can take my funds anytime. How can they disregard that?

I emailed Jack Caine (VP Relations) as he commented on FPA a couple times prior. I emailed him 3 times but no reply thus far. I would like to warn you guys to stay away from this site as they will take your money and try to trap it with their bonus Fraud. I have proof against them but still am unable to get my money back. If anyone can help me get my money I would be greatly appreciate that!!

Keep your money safe and do not invest on this platform.

Hi Sethi: I know how you feel, I got ripped off in the same manner. These people are criminals. Ross was also my agent. They have no morals. It did not matter what I asked them, all their answers were lies. I too am trying to get my money back. Do not trade with them at all. There is no real trading. It is a fictitious abominable scheme. If they talk you into trading they will surely drive your funds down to 0.

Keysha

Hi every one!
I was dumb to trust them like you was, i didnt lissen to what they said so i just google banc de binary scam and i saw this site. i get scared and make a withdrawal of all my money, it took five days and my money is back every single penny so i'm so grateful. I hope every one else get thier money back. it is so sad to hear how much money many of you have lost on thier website :( Good luck every one i will pray for you!

Hi Andreew88: How on earth did you get your money back? They do not give money back to anybody.

keysha

Hi Sethi: I know how you feel, I got ripped off in the same manner. These people are criminals. Ross was also my agent. They have no morals. It did not matter what I asked them, all their answers were lies. I too am trying to get my money back. Do not trade with them at all. There is no real trading. It is a fictitious abominable scheme. If they talk you into trading they will surely drive your funds down to 0.

Keysha
YES. so some of us have found out. They scam us with a bonus * FAKE MONEY * then weave us wit their lies and bleed us as much as they can . They're pure evil.

Hello. I have all the information about this company and if we gather a larger group - we can do something about it. For more info add me on Skype - REMOVED !

FPA Forums Team Note: There have been many cases of new accounts promising helpful information turning out to be new scams.

Please post the information you claim to have here so that everyone reading this thread can benefit.

Hi Guys... Banc de Binary im not sure it is a scam but i was scammed of my money...I lost $25K U.S it is a sick joke what they are doing to people.
i m like a lot of other people who are seeking a way to get out of the working rat race. All i wanted was an alternative salary . i got involved when i read on the press stuff website... a bloke in Auckland Zachary Gold makes money thru online business... reading that he must be getting filthy rich from his computer.i got charged an Introduction fee $1500.and an account was opened up for me in banc de binary.DAVID BANIS. senior account manager BDB phoned me being new at all this we can only hope they are genuine and unfortunately i still dont know if they were are.David Banis says he has 16 years experience but HE took me thru several trades using ALL my funds in the account First we lost 15k in one hour i was shocked i hung up on him cos it was late in the night . the next day he phoned and apologised that it was a bad day. weveryone lost money HE personally lost over 400k he told me ... anyway he wanted to help me "recover my account". the deal was they BDB would give me a VIP account so i can have much better success rates with no risk trades.David would personally give me 17k of his own money i would need to contribute another 5k there was already 3k in the account balance. i was angry and didnt want to put anymore in they are cruel losses.i need an account with 25k in to recover the account. David was being such a nice guy i refused to put anymore in .so NICELY he said lets TRADE on the 3K. we did in one hour we got a return of 5K ..the trades are 80% return..David said several times he is thinking of handing me on to another manager becos i am difficult for him. by not doing what he says...he says you dont know my ability to make you millionaire.. i decided to give him another chance to prove to me that he can make me money. he said after the next trades i can withdraw funds in salary. he also signed me up for a shopping "gift" from the loyalty store on BDB .i received the Go Pro hero 4 camera a week later.His apologies.we traded 27K over the space of one hour and made a 33k return. the total 60 was in my Banc de binary account instantly.It was friday night a nice way to start a weekend. David talked me into another trade on the monday night before i was due to withdraw a 10k on the tuesday That night we lost the lot....

Hi gphantom25 virtually same situation happened to me what are you doing to recover your money?

What these people do is in my opinion CRIMINAL.. Give them what they deserve....File a complaint with INTERPOL .

Hi Lost enough, I lost around £30,000 around 40,000 USD with those scammers B2B I'm trying to get my money though my credit card company they refunded my money and then took it again because they said I signed to the companies terms. Is the process with Interpol straight forward?

If your bank couldn't follow through and keep the chargeback intact, you may wan tot get professional assistance. WinChargeback has been helping a number of FPA members with chargebacks.

I have always had an interest in share market and forex trading so when I came across Banc de Binary decided to do a bit of homework and got excited at the thought of earning a little amount of extra income on the side it was only going to be a small investment of $250.00 which is their recommended starting investment. So I signed up online and received a call within 15mins of signing. A very confident account manager called Andy Miller talked me through the processes and the trading platform and how it all worked by this stage my confidence in Andy is right where he wants me. He then proceeds to email appropriate paperwork (to cover themselves) with a declaration for me to sign to say that I have given them authority to take money from my credit card, they also require a photocopy of my drivers license, a copy of a utility account, and a photocopy of my credit card ( with important info covered up). He quickly shows me how fast the money can be reclaimed from the platform by asking me to credit back $100.00 from the first $250, back to my credit card (this appeared back on my credit card the next day) Wow what a system. Andy then talks about their bonus system, to which BDB match what you put in, if you invest more money. Andy wants me to be be a "Premium" member minimum. ($10,000USD) investment. He convinces me that if I really want to move steady I'd need to put in $5000USD which with their bonus give me $10300.00USD to trade with. Unfortunately each investment you make needs to go through compliance so again all docs needs to be sent through again I sign a declaration and copies as per previous. Next day still no trading compliance not complete then it's Friday evening, Andy calls to tell me that we can go live and trade.

Jump online put your money on these 7 trades and I'll call you on Monday. (I

nvested $4000USD) 40 mins later (profited 2995.00USD). Winning 6 of the 7 of trades. Well at this point Andy has my attention and knows what he's doing as 6 out of 7 is pretty amazing odds and BDB's Signal system is pretty spot on. On Monday we trade some more with the same results winning 5 of 7 still great odds. He's got me reeled in now. So with my $5000USD Investment I'm sitting on $15000.00 profit. Andy has shown me what is possible now he wants more of an investment from me. Even though there's now $20k in the kitty. I can possibly scrape a little more together and tell him that it's got to come from my business the next day he's taking my CC details down whilst having a very casual conversation with me I tell him I can only do $3500USD Which he does he then proceeds to tell me he's going to try for another $1000.00 I say no but it's already underway. The transaction has been cleared.... So I have no choice. So we trade some more and make more. I then mention that I want to pull some of the profits out. As we have a nice sum of (at that point) $31000.00USD. Andy Then says no problem, but let's trade some more.... Six trades later we are down to $21000.00. He than pushes me to invest more money at which point I say No I have no more money to put in at all. Zero. Ok let's trade some more. He sets me up with 5 more trades to FAIL. BOOM, it's all gone... He's got what he wants out of me he knows he can't get anymore... He then tells me to go to my bank and get a loan... Go to my credit card and get an extension. He won't take no for an answer. He then goes away and calls me an hour later to say that his manager has got $2500.00 for me to try and recover my loss. So he sets me up with a block of trades and they all fail as well. As he is telling me to place these trades the market is moving in the opposite direction while he's telling me to place the trades. Keep going keep going he says... UNBELIEVABLE.

2 days ago a get a call from a new BDB account manager Mr Paul Harris (If thats his real name) wanting me to invest more to recover my account. I argued with him to which he absolutely denied all my accusations so I hung up on him.

I know that my loss is very small in comparison to some, but nevertheless its still money Ive worked hard for and these Leaches have no prejudice as to whom they rip off

Back