• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary is a Scam.

I am having an issue with a company
Hi All,

I am taking Banc de Binary on. Please read my other posts on this fantastic site.

1) Your story, with dates and times as far as possible

2) Evidence in the form of skype conversations, screenshots, trading and deposit histories which can be downloaded from you account section.

With these would you please

1) Give your consent that I may use this information on my website (for the story narrative, only your first name and country will be used publicly)

2) That I have permission to use the evidence you provide in preparing a case that we will use to find a law firm prepared to take on the case.

Skype usually has history available however if you cannot find it you may email skype support and ask them if you can obtain the messages for a potential court case.

Additionally, as I am only one person, I would ask that all the members of our growing team help to use social media to find other victims. Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pintrest or whatever platforms you may use, and ask them to contact me on this email address BDB at ALLANASSOC DOT COM with the same information I've asked from you in bold, above. Details posted to that website as I develop it, as well as keeping people informed here.

This will not be an easy job but I hope that if we all pull together, we will make life very difficult for them.

Hi, I am only now finding out how I have been scammed by this company. I started on 7/9/2015 by depositing USD300, thinking I could afford to lose this. After receiving a phone call from Edward West, (identifying himself as a senior accountant) who would help me through the process of trading and making 90% profits. He then basically bullied me on 9/9/2015 (phone call) into increasing my credit card limit for 2,500 and then depositing another 2,500 claiming I could withdraw my money at anytime.He stayed on the phone, using my credit card details, asking me for the sms codes I received from the bank, making these transactions himself!!
On the few times he phoned me, there was no discussion regarding any trading at all. Anyway, stupidly I signed an "Application for Benefits" I have now been told this was a bonus (a sum of 1000 appeared in my account) and I would not be able to withdraw ANY money until I had traded 20 times that total value !!!! Before finding out this information, Edward tried to get me to increase my credit limit another 7000 on Friday 18/9 and deposit this. He claimed he could request a withdrawal and then I could just attend the formalities afterward. He did attempt this at the time because the bank sent me 2 sms codes. I later saw that $63 had been withdrawn without my knowledge. This was when I started getting nervous and attempted to withdraw. He has since passed me onto another "senior account manager Eric Baker who initially emailed me saying he would "help out with my withdrawal" LIAR!!! He since advised me of the enormous trading volume I would have to make before ANY withdrawal. I am gobsmacked (whoops, I am from Australia). I emailed their compliance support department late Friday 18/9 advising that I wished to withdraw my money as I have not even made ONE single trade since depositing my initial 300. They told me this would take 5 days. This Eric Baker contacted me via email on Monday 21/9 I dont believe a word ANY of them say now and I think I have lost all money. There is a document called Declaration of Deposit emailed that they stress MUST be signed after a deposit for legal reasons as they are so stringent in looking after your money.
I am willing to support any action it takes to "make life difficult" for these people. Would you like me to forward the emails I have? You have my consent to use any information I give you.
I have a facebook account and will warn all my friends that banc de binary is a scam
Let me know if I can help and I will see what they say on Friday after the 5 days are up
Regards, Bindarose email rosie916@bigpond.com

We going to start international class action against Ban de Binary.
International forex lawyers team give assistance in Polish, Romanian, Italian, Espanol, English, German languages.
If you invest in this broker, please contact me, if you want...
Good luck
I think one needs more than good luck when dealing with banc de binary, I am in the process of trying to recover AUD 7000

Hi Guys, sorry for the long delay, I've been really busy but I'm trying to get back on the case. Please look at my personal website allanassoc dot com and email your stuff as described on the site to bdb at the above domain.

I'm talking to a couple of recovery agents but these things take time, also BDB have been in touch but i'm not sure yet what deal they'll come up with. I'm waiting for the call now.

I have about 8 people now so the numbers are getting up, what I want to prove with all our cases is that the fraud is systemic and uses a certain profile, a factor analysis of their 'analysts' if you will.

look forward to chatting with you

Edward

Definitely a scam when it comes to withdrawing your money!

I opened an account 3 years ago with $1000 and stupidly took the $500 bonus, not realizing at the time that I would be required to trade at least $30,000 in turnover before I could withdraw my full account balance.

Over that time I resisted every attempt to hook up with any "analyst, senior adviser, account manager" or otherwise with a dodgy sounding name.

I just kept trading my own system when I had time and somehow, despite the near impossible odds, manage to make it to the $30k turnover and more than triple my original account balance.

I decided to get out once and for all so I put in a withdrawal request I heard nothing for a while so followed up with the online chat (no help) then complaints and eventually compliance, who told me that my withdrawal amount would be $1300 less than my account balance as the turnover had not been met. I disputed this and sent them a letter to say I had records of all the trades I did as well as the PDF downloaded from their website to prove my turnover. I also had screenshots of all correspondence with them.

Eventually a woman from compliance called “Tracey” replied to say that, yes, a mistake had been made on their part and she would notify accounts to correct it. Great I thought, maybe not so bad after all. However, I then had to jump through hoops once more to prove my bank account details (although they were already verified last year supposedly). More stalling, more delays, more lies.

More time passed and nothing happened so more emails to complaints dept. I then received an email to say my withdrawal had been processed. The amount stated was still $1300 short of my account balance.

I have been emailing "Tracey" in complaints as well as compliance and now receiving no replies. The money is still not in my account.

I cannot understand how these crooks are still in business.

My advice- STAY AWAY!

Complain both to Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Onbudsman.

Cysec is finally showing signs of waking up and realizing what monsters they've unleashed. They've begun handing out larger fines and opening serious investigations. They are slow, but so are all regulators. Ignore anyone who says that it's not worth filing a complaint.

Hi Guys, sorry for the long delay, I've been really busy but I'm trying to get back on the case. Please look at my personal website allanassoc dot com and email your stuff as described on the site to bdb at the above domain.

I'm talking to a couple of recovery agents but these things take time, also BDB have been in touch but i'm not sure yet what deal they'll come up with. I'm waiting for the call now.

I have about 8 people now so the numbers are getting up, what I want to prove with all our cases is that the fraud is systemic and uses a certain profile, a factor analysis of their 'analysts' if you will.

look forward to chatting with you

Edward

hi Edward,

tried to sign up but received an error message after verification, you don't accept new members?

Good job on the chargeback. I hope you filed with eConsumer.gov too. The more people who file complaints there, the more likely some regulator will have enough information to take action.
need your help please, contacted my bank Yesterday requesting a dispute and a chargeback, the answer came out as long that the transaction was approved by you after sending the OTP "one time password" then we can't consider the case, discussed long and described my lose of the 105000 US then the bank Rep. tried to help and gave me an email address and a Fax to describe the case and they might help.

If necessary, escalate to a supervisor at the bank. Tell them the chargeback is NOT based on a fraudulent initial charge, but on failure to provide services as promised.

If necessary, escalate to a supervisor at the bank. Tell them the chargeback is NOT based on a fraudulent initial charge, but on failure to provide services as promised.
I did raise the dispute to the banks based on failure to provide services as promised.
their transactions are done under different names
bancdebinary
bancdebinary UK
SC*bancdebinary CYP
Esperto Tec ltd
Safecharge G2S

Back