• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary is a Scam.

I am having an issue with a company
Make sure to send all that info to Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman. Also, ask your bank why any legitimate company would spread the charges out like that.

Hi, I am only now finding out how I have been scammed by this company. I started on 7/9/2015 by depositing USD300, thinking I could afford to lose this. After receiving a phone call from Edward West, (identifying himself as a senior accountant) who would help me through the process of trading and making 90% profits. He then basically bullied me on 9/9/2015 (phone call) into increasing my credit card limit for 2,500 and then depositing another 2,500 claiming I could withdraw my money at anytime.He stayed on the phone, using my credit card details, asking me for the sms codes I received from the bank, making these transactions himself!!
On the few times he phoned me, there was no discussion regarding any trading at all. Anyway, stupidly I signed an "Application for Benefits" I have now been told this was a bonus (a sum of 1000 appeared in my account) and I would not be able to withdraw ANY money until I had traded 20 times that total value !!!! Before finding out this information, Edward tried to get me to increase my credit limit another 7000 on Friday 18/9 and deposit this. He claimed he could request a withdrawal and then I could just attend the formalities afterward. He did attempt this at the time because the bank sent me 2 sms codes. I later saw that $63 had been withdrawn without my knowledge. This was when I started getting nervous and attempted to withdraw. He has since passed me onto another "senior account manager Eric Baker who initially emailed me saying he would "help out with my withdrawal" LIAR!!! He since advised me of the enormous trading volume I would have to make before ANY withdrawal. I am gobsmacked (whoops, I am from Australia). I emailed their compliance support department late Friday 18/9 advising that I wished to withdraw my money as I have not even made ONE single trade since depositing my initial 300. They told me this would take 5 days. This Eric Baker contacted me via email on Monday 21/9 I dont believe a word ANY of them say now and I think I have lost all money. There is a document called Declaration of Deposit emailed that they stress MUST be signed after a deposit for legal reasons as they are so stringent in looking after your money.
I am willing to support any action it takes to "make life difficult" for these people. Would you like me to forward the emails I have? You have my consent to use any information I give you.
I have a facebook account and will warn all my friends that banc de binary is a scam
Let me know if I can help and I will see what they say on Friday after the 5 days are up
Regards, Bindarose email rosie916@bigpond.com
HI\
Hi, I am only now finding out how I have been scammed by this company. I started on 7/9/2015 by depositing USD300, thinking I could afford to lose this. After receiving a phone call from Edward West, (identifying himself as a senior accountant) who would help me through the process of trading and making 90% profits. He then basically bullied me on 9/9/2015 (phone call) into increasing my credit card limit for 2,500 and then depositing another 2,500 claiming I could withdraw my money at anytime.He stayed on the phone, using my credit card details, asking me for the sms codes I received from the bank, making these transactions himself!!
On the few times he phoned me, there was no discussion regarding any trading at all. Anyway, stupidly I signed an "Application for Benefits" I have now been told this was a bonus (a sum of 1000 appeared in my account) and I would not be able to withdraw ANY money until I had traded 20 times that total value !!!! Before finding out this information, Edward tried to get me to increase my credit limit another 7000 on Friday 18/9 and deposit this. He claimed he could request a withdrawal and then I could just attend the formalities afterward. He did attempt this at the time because the bank sent me 2 sms codes. I later saw that $63 had been withdrawn without my knowledge. This was when I started getting nervous and attempted to withdraw. He has since passed me onto another "senior account manager Eric Baker who initially emailed me saying he would "help out with my withdrawal" LIAR!!! He since advised me of the enormous trading volume I would have to make before ANY withdrawal. I am gobsmacked (whoops, I am from Australia). I emailed their compliance support department late Friday 18/9 advising that I wished to withdraw my money as I have not even made ONE single trade since depositing my initial 300. They told me this would take 5 days. This Eric Baker contacted me via email on Monday 21/9 I dont believe a word ANY of them say now and I think I have lost all money. There is a document called Declaration of Deposit emailed that they stress MUST be signed after a deposit for legal reasons as they are so stringent in looking after your money.
I am willing to support any action it takes to "make life difficult" for these people. Would you like me to forward the emails I have? You have my consent to use any information I give you.
I have a facebook account and will warn all my friends that banc de binary is a scam
Let me know if I can help and I will see what they say on Friday after the 5 days are up
Regards, Bindarose email rosie916@bigpond.com
HI, not sure how this site works but I am the latest victim of Banc De Binary and want to share my story. I also want to find out if anyone has been successful in recouping their money from BDB. They got me for a lot more money thanmentioned in these posts. They basically cleaned me out. I have emails, copies of all the Skype correspondence and if anyone is taking them on then please contact me,I will help in anyway possible.

HI\

HI, not sure how this site works but I am the latest victim of Banc De Binary and want to share my story. I also want to find out if anyone has been successful in recouping their money from BDB. They got me for a lot more money thanmentioned in these posts. They basically cleaned me out. I have emails, copies of all the Skype correspondence and if anyone is taking them on then please contact me,I will help in anyway possible.
Hi, it's the same story again and again even the names mentioned are the same but identify themselves with different designations.
High level scammers!
I wish I came through this site before this thing happened but i was tricked with a review done by a site called is-scam rated BDB a 4 stars binary option site

Hi, it's the same story again and again even the names mentioned are the same but identify themselves with different designations.
High level scammers!
I wish I came through this site before this thing happened but i was tricked with a review done by a site called is-scam rated BDB a 4 stars binary option site
H
High level scammers!
Hmmm unreal. I did the same before signing up and and they came up trumps so I question the authenticity of is-scam because I note you can sign up with BDB from that site. I think we all need to put it out there in every public & social media site available to each of the victims. I am looking at taking the story to a current affairs program on TV to get a wider audience. If I can just save a few innocent victims, it will be worth the effort.

I am in same situation. Tracey is dealing with my scam. I have all evidence (video, recorded phone conversations and Skype conv) and said she'll come back to me within few days. Has anyone received full refund?

I don't think you will see a cent of your money never mind a full refund but don't stop trying. There doesn't seem to be anyone out there who is prepared to help. Legal bodies wash there hands of it as soon as you mention it is an overseas organisation. I have sent CySec an email but haven't heard back from them. They are most likely being paid off by BDB anyway.
If you do find a contact that is prepared to take them on then let me know and I will do the same for you. There must be a lot of people out there with the sane story so I am about to go on a social & public media campaign pending the outcome of my last ditched effort in retrieving some of my money. I think if everyone put their hand up and we got the numbers, we might be able to make some impact. At least get it out there so other innocent people are not lured in by these merciless bastards.

they tried to do similar to me,luckily i smelled a rat and didnt get sucked in.my heart completely goes out to those less fortunate than myself.this is a horrible joke for a legal scamming company....

Cysec is a good place to complaint, but don't forget to also file a complain with the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

Guys you have be especially careful with Bo its hard make money on BO, moreover sometimes as we see it's hard to get withdrawal from them.
Better to switch to regular forex or stock trading..

Back