• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary is a Scam.

I am having an issue with a company
H

Hmmm unreal. I did the same before signing up and and they came up trumps so I question the authenticity of is-scam because I note you can sign up with BDB from that site. I think we all need to put it out there in every public & social media site available to each of the victims. I am looking at taking the story to a current affairs program on TV to get a wider audience. If I can just save a few innocent victims, it will be worth the effort.
I am interested in doing this as well, whats the best way to connect over this, by phone?
I am in same situation. Tracey is dealing with my scam. I have all evidence (video, recorded phone conversations and Skype conv) and said she'll come back to me within few days. Has anyone received full refund?

So what
Hi,

Im up for A Current Affair or something similar. Ive been conned and the banks were only interested in their proof of signing a document from them, they were not interested in the evidence that shows that all my correspondence was to verify my money going back into my account. Would you like to call me in private over this, im ready to take action
I am interested in doing this as well, whats the best way to connect over this, by phone?

Tracey is saying the same thing over and over. Also VIP Options is doing the same, they are a fairly new set up and are acting like another slimmy leg to BDB. They want me to verify my account and I want them to send me an e mail that states that the verification is to refund my money. So they agree to do it on the phone and then ignore doing it in the email? How brilliant is that? They keep repeating the same thing so they can get me to signed the document and then take all the money.

Do you want to talk over skype ?

You are so correct.....I filed with the R.C.M.P. They advised me to INTERPOL. It took awhile but i DID get all my money back !! People need to follow to get reimbursed..!!!!
Hi lost enough, I have just been scammed in a mega fashion on the 7th January 2016, and lost USD$52,600 as a result of Edward West and Banc de Binary. I am currently trying to get my money back and Tracey Ludlam who is Head of CS from Banc de Binary is looking into my complaint against Edward West and Banc de Binary.
Can I ask if you can share your contact details at INTERPOL as well to lodge a report with? Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I am only now finding out how I have been scammed by this company. I started on 7/9/2015 by depositing USD300, thinking I could afford to lose this. After receiving a phone call from Edward West, (identifying himself as a senior accountant) who would help me through the process of trading and making 90% profits. He then basically bullied me on 9/9/2015 (phone call) into increasing my credit card limit for 2,500 and then depositing another 2,500 claiming I could withdraw my money at anytime.He stayed on the phone, using my credit card details, asking me for the sms codes I received from the bank, making these transactions himself!!
On the few times he phoned me, there was no discussion regarding any trading at all. Anyway, stupidly I signed an "Application for Benefits" I have now been told this was a bonus (a sum of 1000 appeared in my account) and I would not be able to withdraw ANY money until I had traded 20 times that total value !!!! Before finding out this information, Edward tried to get me to increase my credit limit another 7000 on Friday 18/9 and deposit this. He claimed he could request a withdrawal and then I could just attend the formalities afterward. He did attempt this at the time because the bank sent me 2 sms codes. I later saw that $63 had been withdrawn without my knowledge. This was when I started getting nervous and attempted to withdraw. He has since passed me onto another "senior account manager Eric Baker who initially emailed me saying he would "help out with my withdrawal" LIAR!!! He since advised me of the enormous trading volume I would have to make before ANY withdrawal. I am gobsmacked (whoops, I am from Australia). I emailed their compliance support department late Friday 18/9 advising that I wished to withdraw my money as I have not even made ONE single trade since depositing my initial 300. They told me this would take 5 days. This Eric Baker contacted me via email on Monday 21/9 I dont believe a word ANY of them say now and I think I have lost all money. There is a document called Declaration of Deposit emailed that they stress MUST be signed after a deposit for legal reasons as they are so stringent in looking after your money.
I am willing to support any action it takes to "make life difficult" for these people. Would you like me to forward the emails I have? You have my consent to use any information I give you.
I have a facebook account and will warn all my friends that banc de binary is a scam
Let me know if I can help and I will see what they say on Friday after the 5 days are up
Regards, Bindarose email rosie916@bigpond.com
Hi Bindarose, I have just been scammed in a major fashion as well by Edward West and Banc de Binary. I only wish to God that I had found this site before that happened. Can I ask if you have been successful in getting the entire amount back from these scammers?

You are so correct.....I filed with the R.C.M.P. They advised me to INTERPOL. It took awhile but i DID get all my money back !! People need to follow to get reimbursed..!!!!
Hi lost enough, can you please advise how you reported the scam to Interpol? I am looking online at their website as well.

Can you share how you file a complaint to INTERPOL? Did you get refund from INTERPOL or BDB reach you for settlement?

Hi Bindarose, I have just been scammed in a major fashion as well by Edward West and Banc de Binary. I only wish to God that I had found this site before that happened. Can I ask if you have been successful in getting the entire amount back from these scammers?
Hi Bindarose, I have also filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam as well and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. I hope that you have managed to get your entire funds back, but if not, I would however, strongly urge you and everyone who still has an outstanding claim against Banc de Binary to also go to the IC3 website and file a complain, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Please go there and lodge a report as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings ...
I am also going to update my report to the IC3 to also inform them that the OTP and MSOS codes for me were for transactions to bancdebinary.com and Esperto Tec Ltd., so why should there be 2 different companies in this case to receive the funds if the deposits are all legitimate?? I did however see on one of the messages in this forum that they use several companies to receive funds. But what's on my credit card statements have all been BancdeBinary.com London GB, which makes one wonder if they are money laundering??? Please check your SMS from the banks if you still have them and try and tally this info as well for IC3. See the names the use to receive funds on this thread - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-5#post-224323

Back