• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary is a Scam.

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Bindarose, I have also filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam as well and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. I hope that you have managed to get your entire funds back, but if not, I would however, strongly urge you and everyone who still has an outstanding claim against Banc de Binary to also go to the IC3 website and file a complain, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Please go there and lodge a report as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings ...
I am also going to update my report to the IC3 to also inform them that the OTP and MSOS codes for me were for transactions to bancdebinary.com and Esperto Tec Ltd., so why should there be 2 different companies in this case to receive the funds if the deposits are all legitimate?? I did however see on one of the messages in this forum that they use several companies to receive funds. But what's on my credit card statements have all been BancdeBinary.com London GB, which makes one wonder if they are money laundering??? Please check your SMS from the banks if you still have them and try and tally this info as well for IC3. See the names the use to receive funds on this thread - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-5#post-224323
The good thing is to share the complaints numbers and who file the complaint last to have our complaints as a reference as well

Banc De Binary is a total Scam. They lure people in with false fact and make false promises. I have been a victim of this scam. I am a 22 year student trying to get into investing. I showed some interest in Banc de Binary and then Ross Collins got in touch with me. He explained how their site works and all the information I needed to invest. He then told me that he only deals with Clients with a balance of $10k or up. I told him that as I am a student, I can not put more than $2500 (that is stretching my pocket too). He told me they can double this by providing me with a bonus of an additional $2500. After I read the instructions I asked Ross about the trading limit (as i would have to trade equivalent to 100k to withdraw my funds). He said that it was easy to trade that much and that I am on a trial and can withdraw my money out anytime as long as I do not make trades on my live account, which I didn't.

After a couple of days, Robert Zargos (senior of Ross) called me as refused my request of withdrawing my funds. I explained to him that I am a student, and need my funds back. Also told him that Ross told me that I could take my funds any time as long as I don't make trade on my live accounts (I made trades on my Demo-account). I told him that I am not available when Ross is giving signals and it is just not working for me. He said that whatever Ross said earlier does not apply anymore because I was talking to him now. That was a surprise to me as they can't tell me one thing and then say something else. I have an email from Ross saying that I am on a trial and that can take my funds anytime. How can they disregard that?

I emailed Jack Caine (VP Relations) as he commented on FPA a couple times prior. I emailed him 3 times but no reply thus far. I would like to warn you guys to stay away from this site as they will take your money and try to trap it with their bonus Fraud. I have proof against them but still am unable to get my money back. If anyone can help me get my money I would be greatly appreciate that!!

Keep your money safe and do not invest on this platform.

Banc De Binary is a SCAM! Please save your money and do not believe a word that you hear from them. I have reported them to Canada Fraud and will file a complaint with Internet Crime Center too.
I was at a very emotionally vulnerable place when I signed up and their so called "senior agent" fooled me by his masterly planned lies. It is unbelievable what cunning artists these people are!
I lost all my tuition money for school. The agent was under influence of drugs when he lost ALL my money in one day! and he had no shame about it! I may have been naive and gullible at the time BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE ONLINE THIEVES like you've never seen it before!

Banc De Binary is a SCAM! Please save your money and do not believe a word that you hear from them. I have reported them to Canada Fraud and will file a complaint with Internet Crime Center too.
I was at a very emotionally vulnerable place when I signed up and their so called "senior agent" fooled me by his masterly planned lies. It is unbelievable what cunning artists these people are!
I lost all my tuition money for school. The agent was under influence of drugs when he lost ALL my money in one day! and he had no shame about it! I may have been naive and gullible at the time BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE ONLINE THIEVES like you've never seen it before!
Hi nona9, please see this link if it may help you. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-7#post-228129
lost enough filed with the R.C.M.P. who advised them to INTERPOL. lost enough said that It took awhile but they DID get all their money back. Since you are in Canada, you might want to do the same if you haven't already? Good luck with it all.

Hi nona9, please see this link if it may help you. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-7#post-228129
lost enough filed with the R.C.M.P. who advised them to INTERPOL. lost enough said that It took awhile but they DID get all their money back. Since you are in Canada, you might want to do the same if you haven't already? Good luck with it all.
Forgot to also mention that I filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam, and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. So please also go to the IC3 website and file a complain as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Make sure that you also state in the report if you have had different companies used to receive the deposit of your funds before it gets routed to BDB - highly suspicious activity which I'm sure the IC3 will be interested in! See the names they use to receive funds on this thread - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-5#post-224323

Forgot to also mention that I filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam, and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. So please also go to the IC3 website and file a complain as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Make sure that you also state in the report if you have had different companies used to receive the deposit of your funds before it gets routed to BDB - highly suspicious activity which I'm sure the IC3 will be interested in! See the names they use to receive funds on this thread - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-5#post-224323
Thank you so much for your reply. I will file a complaint with them as well. We need to all stay in touch about this matter so we can put an end to this.

Hi,

Im up for A Current Affair or something similar. Ive been conned and the banks were only interested in their proof of signing a document from them, they were not interested in the evidence that shows that all my correspondence was to verify my money going back into my account. Would you like to call me in private over this, im ready to take action
Hello, That is exactly what happened to me. My bank was not interested in all the facts I provided with so much evidence that these people were criminals. I would certainly like to speak to you, please give me your phone number and an appropriate time to call you. My time here is 12:10 just past midnight.

Hi,

Im up for A Current Affair or something similar. Ive been conned and the banks were only interested in their proof of signing a document from them, they were not interested in the evidence that shows that all my correspondence was to verify my money going back into my account. Would you like to call me in private over this, im ready to take action
Yes, please email me t surji@telus.net.

Hi,

Yes, I would like to call you in private over this. Please email me @ surji@telus.net and give me your phone number.
thanks,
keysha

Back