Banc de Binary is Closing Down. End of a Scam?

That's awesome news!!
After all, there is justice in this world , being one of their victims through their subsidiary Option FM , I hope to be able to recover my funds , together with all other victims :)
Did you try to recover funds yet ?? if yes , how ??

Simona Weinglass is incredible!! Hopefully they don't re-brand themselves and move to Hong Kong like Finpari did. I think Ireland and Hong Kong are the next locations for these companies.
My hat is off to everyone at the FPA and the members who outed them, great work!!
Option.FM now list an address in Hong Kong, so it seems like that's exactly what they plan on doing unfortunately.

Wow must be great news if we can be able to recover our funds. I am happy that they won't scam other people. Chargeback couldn't help me because of the lapse of time and the lawyers doing class action wanted me to pay 5000 pounds which I could not when I am not even sure if I will get my money back. Band de binary has now offered me a bonus to recovery and I suspect they will give me the suicadal trades again so they can say I failed to recover. Nonetheless I am at a point where I kinda have made peace with the huge loss and starting afresh on a new year.

Good work FPA one down and many to go. This mob along with their cohort " The Drexel Code" almost drove me insane calling me trying to get access to my money.
Hey mate
there is currently a lawyer fighting many cases in Israel against BDB, please contact me on skype for more details at REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have any information which can be helpful to clients of BDB, please post it publicly. This way everyone can benefit.

Great news. In order that the crooks felt the certainty of punishment. Thanks to everyone who does not give up.

Great news .. another thug bites the dust. Should they ever rear their ugly heads with yet another spawn of a re-brand, justice will find them.

Back