Banc De Binary - Jim Young - badly lost

Australian Federal Police direct complaints to ACORN
Please ask the AFP or ACORN if possible to escalate your case to INTERPOL as INTERPOL already have a file, if not several files by now, on Banc de Binary scamming people. One of the Canadian victims obtained ALL his funds back after INTERPOL investigated his case - obviously took several months, but he still received EVERY cent back from these scammers.

HI Aussie... Any updates... I have some info for you. I am also dealing with EVELINA.... she never answers my questions and keeps on blaming me.... I have proceeded with a chargeback... I dont know how this is going to end... But my amount is much more smaller than yours... I do worry for you... Hope your bank helps you and these scammers rot in hell...

something i dont understand is how do these people sleep peacefully after cheating peoples hard earned money...

Evelina has replied to me today:
"Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for the reply,
Company makes money from the trading volume that clients generate. Mr. Young did not lie to you. The more money you make, the more commission company earns.
When Mr. Young was ‘asking when the next deposit is coming through’, you were going along with him wanting to deposit and carry on trading.
The article, for which you have sent the link, does not represent facts. It is the story of one person who we don’t even know is real.
Our Risk Department has been informed of your threat to initiate the chargeback."

I replied asking for a VALID CySEC ref number.

With this included: P.S. Contact me through conversation, AnneW says everything on here gets trawled throughCommission explained by Jim Young.JPG

So on Jim's answer to my question, I calculated that their company has $235,000 in commission on winning trades, yet I have $3.17 in my account.
Evelina says trading volume, how about $2,257,000 in placed trades. YES OVER $2 MILLION.

Nahhh... its all bullsxxt... the company makes money when u lose money... I have learnt that... A good expensive lesson even a 10 year old kid would know but we had to pay too much of money to know.... They made us fools at the end... But no one to be blamed but ourselves for trusting these people whom we have never seen thinking they would make a miracle happen for us...

I told these idiots i did not want to trade BIG AMOUNTS TO get rich fast... I just wanted to learn how to trade binary options....And now i have end up being in a debt because of my own greed... Do hope that a miracle happens and all these people are kept behind bars for doing this white collar scam legally around the world...

Evelina has replied to me today:
"Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for the reply,
Company makes money from the trading volume that clients generate. Mr. Young did not lie to you. The more money you make, the more commission company earns.
When Mr. Young was ‘asking when the next deposit is coming through’, you were going along with him wanting to deposit and carry on trading.
The article, for which you have sent the link, does not represent facts. It is the story of one person who we don’t even know is real.
Our Risk Department has been informed of your threat to initiate the chargeback."

I replied asking for a VALID CySEC ref number.

With this included: P.S. Contact me through conversation, AnneW says everything on here gets trawled throughView attachment 24835

This is all nonsense. This type of evidence is important for you to fight back and show to credit dispute cases. This is how they trap you.
"If you buy gold call, we buy gold call from the bank". This is a fully false statement. They are no where linked to market or outside environment. If you open a trade its only with them and not to the market.

They make money only if you loose. If you read more how Binary Options are working, you will never invest even a cent.

Refer to http://www.spotoption.com/ who is supporting the platform for all these fraudsters.

Dont believe anything they say, they don't need to open their mouths to lie!

If they only make money when u win ur trades then they wouldn´t exist anymore.. I don't know a single person who made money at banc de binary.. Strange that everyone who trades using signals of their so called "brokers" makes the same experience.. "Ohhhh, the market went against us.. But if you deposit more we will take the correction waves.."

Ive asked for the broker license of my broker, its about a month ago.. Haven't received any answer...

May sure to let Cysec, the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, IFSC, ASIC, the Austrailian Financial Ombudsman, ACORN, and anyone else know about the fake numbers BDB provided.

The do make money on trading volume - in a twisted way. Binaries are like a roulette wheel and you have to chose red or black. If you lose, you lose 100%. If you win, you win 60-85%. Play enough volume and all your money becomes their money.

Hi Aussie Scammed, not sure if you have read my story here, but also from Australia. I have received a response from ACORN and have been contacted by my local police, whom I need to provide all information too relating to my scam. I am interested that Westpac have started a charge back on your card, as I am with Westpac also, and initially was told the same thing that it was not fraudulent. I had made deposits to my card though and of course signed the DOD as pressured by the BDB. I have been offered half the money back as I had previously requested a withdrawal prior to the last day of trading where all money was lost. Would like to correspond with you further if you need, I know the shame and embarrassment that you are feeling, I know we all have been there, this forum has been a life saver for me, and still provides hope that if pursued long enough all monies will be returned.

Hi Stung, I have started a conversation with you for privacy.
I have not been contacted by my local police as yet, I have put in the report with ACORN mid-march.
Hear from you through conversation . . .?

Back