1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banc de Binary Mega Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by AnneW, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Pertti

Pertti Sergeant

I got a lot of calls too but not for months anymore.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Don't let your guard down. When a scumbag quits one scam broker, he'll often steal a lot of client data so he can try to scam them again from his new employer's brokerage.

3. dannycsl

dannycsl Private

I have just written to the Israel Government to inform them about this huge scam by my account manager David Levy and Banc De Binary. I will write to the authorities in Malaysia, USA and other countries to ask them to help and co-operate with Shmuel Hauser, chairman of the Israel Securities Authority (ISA) to close down all the scam Binary Option companies, especially Banc De Binary. I will also inform IC3, Interpol, FBI and any other relevant authorities that I can find.

I also urged all victims to write to all the authorities in as many countries as you possibly can and spread the news that Banc De Binary and other Binary Options companies are nothing but scam companies. Spread the news in YouTube, Watsapp, Wechat, Facebook, Twitter and all other social media you can lay your hands on. Let it get viral. Also get you bank to stop payment and get a chargeback. Tell the bank about their scams and send them all the forum links of complaints from so many victims all around the world. This is not only to get our money back but to help other innocent investors so that no one will ever put money into these companies.

I might not get back a single cent but I will make sure I spread the news as much as I can for as long as I live and hopefully be seen by as many investors as possible. If every victim do the same then I am sure Banc De Binary and other Binary Option companies will have no more investors. Help me to fight these scumbags

Pharaoh likes this.
  4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If you aren't connected to the US, maybe leave the FBI out of it. You would be out of their jurisdiction.

For Interpol, I believe the procedure is to file a police report and convince the police to share it with Interpol. Someone please correct me of this isn't how it's done.

5. dannycsl

dannycsl Private

Ok Pharaoh. I have also written an email to Standard Chartered informing them to keep away from BDB. I have started to spread the news on forums and websites... hopefully other investors will see and realised that Banc De Binary is just a whole bunch of scam.

What other things can I do? I can just continue doing this everyday whenever I am free...

6. dannycsl

dannycsl Private

Hi Anne, I am from the same country as you. Reply if you read this message. Thanks.

7. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If you've got FaceBook or other social media, share a BDB thread from Scam Alerts or the BDB review page every day (there are a LOT of threads). This shows all your friends that the problem isn't just you.

8. dannycsl

dannycsl Private

Yup, I will be doing that everyday ... I will make sure all my friends and relatives and all their friends and as many people as possible know about Banc De Binary scam

snapped2002 likes this.
  9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

10. AnneW

AnneW Master Sergeant

Please see the private message I send you on 1 December if you haven't already picked it up.