1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banc de Binary Mega Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by AnneW, Jan 14, 2016.

1. dannycsl

dannycsl Private

Yes I received that message. Thanks. I was just wondering if i can speak to you?

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Uness AnneW accidentally pressed the wrong button, you should be able to reply to the message she sent. If she did lock the conversation, just start a new conversation with her..

dannycsl likes this.
  3. hofeiwen

hofeiwen Recruit

Hi AnneW,

I have just scammed by Banc De Binary too!!! I have made 3 deposits, USD3K, USD6K and USD10K via my UOB Visa card, total USD19K, I tried to call the bank hotline, they mentioned I have provided the OTP and transactions were all successful, they can't do anything and advise me to made a police report. May I know how did you make a chargeback request? I am a Malaysian and currently working in Singapore.

4. snapped2002

snapped2002 Master Sergeant

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Don;t wait. Call your card's issuing bank, ask for the fraud and/or disputes department and try for a chargeback. If the bank can't/won't cooperate, WinChargeback may be able to assist.

snapped2002 likes this.
  6. utopia1961

utopia1961 Recruit

now that it has been announced that that BDB are finishing at the end of the month does this mean that all these people wont get there money back, or people with money in there account , will they be able to withdraw?

7. snapped2002

I am not sure.
    Sometimes when a business closes there is no way to go after them as it is it's own entity and the "individuals" can't be held personally responsible.
    I suggest that NO ONE take a "I will wait and see what happens" attitude.
    Any proceeding started before they close the doors will have to be resolved but once the doors close that may be the end of it.

I am no lawyer but I have seen it happen.

8. utopia1961

utopia1961 Recruit

doesn't look good though , they had a blatant disregard for people when they were trading, so now that they are disappearing it will be more difficult. makes my blood boil to think that all that money that has been scammed of people is now sitting in deep pockets of corrupt account managers

snapped2002 likes this.
  9. snapped2002

You are so right.
    So many go unpunished for their crimes, or if they do get punished it nowhere near fits the crime.

That's why FPA is so vital to traders.

The very finest protection is simple fair warning.

10. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

File for a withdrawal. If BDB doesn't respond within a few days, go for the chargeback.

snapped2002 likes this.