• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks, wildwaterz. I hope you get the full amount back, as I'm hoping to get mine back too.

wildwaterz, I have also filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam as well and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. I would however, strongly urge everyone who still has an outstanding claim against Banc de Binary to also go to the IC3 website and file a complain, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Please go there and lodge a report as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings ...

I think with all the complaints a lawsuit should be filed vs Banc De Binary I too was scammed by them and in the UK where I am from originally we have lawyers that can go to Israel/Cyprus and shut them down once and for all! I was reading an article here on one firm BinaryBook.com that is being shut down for the same exact thing that Banc De Binary has done all this time. Cyprus is not enough to stop these criminals. I think firms like Richard Howlett of "Selachii law group in London, UK" who are willing to sue dodgy binary option brokers, such as these need to be used more. Its time for these scammers to be shut down! Here is the article I was reading where I found this maybe this could be a solution finding law firms on our behalf?

forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2557/binarybook-is-a-scam-and-is-about-to-be-sued#latest

hi Samantha, I have also filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam as well and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. I would however, strongly urge everyone who still has an outstanding claim against Banc de Binary to also go to the IC3 website and file a complain, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Please go there and lodge a report as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings ...

Dear Anne,
My case is no different than yours or almost double 105k, I'm not into this business at all but I believed the lies of the account managers and deposited starting from 25K up to 105k, they asked me to sign the bonus agreement which I did and in less than 30min the called VIP account manager Danny Goldman caused me a loss of 94K I accepted to place the deals as I thought it's the entry to the promised ventures and all turned to be lies. I'm fighting it with my banks and successfully placed a chargeback disputes.
Plz note the names you call themselves with are all fake, they are scammers in suits...those people are not even close to be humans...and I will be humiliating animals if I called them so...punch of losers couldn't succeed in anything in life rather than stealing others...i wonder how any of them feels about himself or when they go back home to meet their families what is it they are proud of to tell to their kids about
Good luck and wish you can get your money back

Hi Isamh, I have also filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam as well and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. I would however, strongly urge everyone who still has an outstanding claim against Banc de Binary to also go to the IC3 website and file a complain, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Please go there and lodge a report as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings ...

Hi Isamh, I have also filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate this matter as well. One of the sections to be completed was whether there were other victims for this scam as well and I gave them this forum's website, so they will be able to see how many people have been scammed by these unethical and immoral people. I would however, strongly urge everyone who still has an outstanding claim against Banc de Binary to also go to the IC3 website and file a complain, because the more people who file, the more notice they will take of this scam being perpetrated on us at an institutional level! Please go there and lodge a report as well so that we have strength in numbers when reporting about being defrauded of our life savings ...
Hi Anne, thanks for the info, you are right...I will do that

Thanks AnneW,

I am in the process of doing all of the notifications. I am starting with an email to Tracey Ludlam at banc de binary and then I will start submitting complaints. It has taken a few days for me to be able to get my thoughts together sufficiently to be able to review the process, I have hardly eaten in four days I feel constantly ill to my stomach and feel as though I will throw up. I will definitely keep you posted and pray that we all find a resolution and our money is returned.

Thanks AnneW,

I am in the process of doing all of the notifications. I am starting with an email to Tracey Ludlam at banc de binary and then I will start submitting complaints. It has taken a few days for me to be able to get my thoughts together sufficiently to be able to review the process, I have hardly eaten in four days I feel constantly ill to my stomach and feel as though I will throw up. I will definitely keep you posted and pray that we all find a resolution and our money is returned.
Hi Stung, I completely emphatise with you. I have been there the past 2 weeks not able to eat or sleep, knowing I had to eat something but equally wanting to throw up everytime I do thinking about being conned and scammed. I waited to negotiate with the bank first with Tracey and she was not sympathetic. Unlike ask2000 who had Tracey recorded confirming it was a scam and posting the same all over the internet, unfortunately I do not have anything of that sort and she has rejected that I have been conned and scammed by Edward West and Banc de Binary. Can I suggest that you do all the reports in parallel as well. I am now still going through the motions of complaining to all the authorities that "regulate" Banc de Binary. Definitely file a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate your matter as well and force them to refund us the entire sums deposited based on their false and blatant misrepresentations and conniving lies. We must bring these people down to the ground. Too many innocent lives have been and will continue to be affected by this bunch of crooked scammers.
Also, after seeing on their website this morning that they are in partnership with the Liverpool Football Club, I fear that there will be even more easy pickings for them from the Liverpool FC fans! I am going to update my report to the IC3 to also inform them that the OTP and MSOS codes for me were for transactions to bancdebinary.com and Esperto Tec Ltd., so why should there be 2 different companies in this case, although I saw on one of the messages in this forum that they use several companies to receive funds. But what's on my credit card statements have all been Banc de Binary. Makes one wonder if they are money laundering??? Please check your sms from the banks and try and tally this info as well for IC3. See the names the use to receive funds on this thread - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-5#post-224323

Hi Anne, thanks for the info, you are right...I will do that
Hi Isamh, after seeing on their website this morning that they are now in partnership with the Liverpool Football Club, I fear that there will be even more easy pickings for them from the Liverpool FC fans! I am going to update my report to the IC3 to also inform them that the OTP and MSOS codes for me were for transactions to bancdebinary.com and Esperto Tec Ltd., so why should there be 2 different companies in this case, although I saw on one of the messages in this forum that they use several companies to receive funds. But what's on my credit card statements have all been Banc de Binary London GB. Makes one wonder if they are money laundering??? Please check your sms from the banks and try and tally this info as well for IC3. See the names the use to receive funds on this thread - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-5#post-224323

Hi Stung, I completely emphatise with you. I have been there the past 2 weeks not able to eat or sleep, knowing I had to eat something but equally wanting to throw up everytime I do thinking about being conned and scammed. I waited to negotiate with the bank first with Tracey and she was not sympathetic. Unlike ask2000 who had Tracey recorded confirming it was a scam and posting the same all over the internet, unfortunately I do not have anything of that sort and she has rejected that I have been conned and scammed by Edward West and Banc de Binary. Can I suggest that you do all the reports in parallel as well. I am now still going through the motions of complaining to all the authorities that "regulate" Banc de Binary. Definitely file a report with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) which is a partnership between the FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, so they can investigate your matter as well and force them to refund us the entire sums deposited based on their false and blatant misrepresentations and conniving lies. We must bring these people down to the ground. Too many innocent lives have been and will continue to be affected by this bunch of crooked scammers.
Also, after seeing on their website this morning that they are in partnership with the Liverpool Football Club, I fear that there will be even more easy pickings for them from the Liverpool FC fans! I am going to update my report to the IC3 to also inform them that the OTP and MSOS codes for me were for transactions to bancdebinary.com and Esperto Tec Ltd., so why should there be 2 different companies in this case, although I saw on one of the messages in this forum that they use several companies to receive funds. But what's on my credit card statements have all been Banc de Binary. Makes one wonder if they are money laundering??? Please check your sms from the banks and try and tally this info as well for IC3. See the names the use to receive funds on this thread - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-5#post-224323
Sorry, my credit card statements show Banc de Binary London GB

File a ChargeBack as soon as possible, I had one against Banc De Binary it was a pain but my bank seen that BDB was complete and utter scammers after I showed them the emails on forex peace army of all these poor people who too were scammed. I was able to get my money back from them in full! I now know better and people like Michael Freeman Banc De Binary and their brokers are only looking to steal your money. I hope in the future people go to where they are and arrest them as I do not understand how governments of different countries do not deal with this growing problem of this criminal organization?! But imo the best thing is to file a chargeback very quickly.

Hi Isamh, after seeing on their website this morning that they are now in partnership with the Liverpool Football Club, I fear that there will be even more easy pickings for them from the Liverpool FC fans! I am going to update my report to the IC3 to also inform them that the OTP and MSOS codes for me were for transactions to bancdebinary.com and Esperto Tec Ltd., so why should there be 2 different companies in this case, although I saw on one of the messages in this forum that they use several companies to receive funds. But what's on my credit card statements have all been Banc de Binary London GB. Makes one wonder if they are money laundering??? Please check your sms from the banks and try and tally this info as well for IC3. See the names the use to receive funds on this thread - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-is-a-scam.26127/page-5#post-224323
Hi Anne,
IC3 complaint done from my side.
The case of more than one company name used to process the credit card transactions happened in my case
Sc*bancdebinary CYP
Bancdebinady UK
Bancdebinary.com
Esperto Tec LTD
Safecharge G2S

Back