• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hello everyone. I received a phone call yesterday 11-02-2016 from "Alexander White", and within 10 minutes he stole £1000 of me. Can't find where the money went? i emailed "Alex", but he is avoiding me since out first and last chat over the phone. He just emailed me to add him to my Skype list, which i didnt do. I dont want to chat, i want my money back. i emailed the "support" the same day. they replied advising me i can withdraw the money from my account. the problem is £1000 i paid never entered my account! apparently "Alex" opened my new account, without imforming me about it or giving ANY details of the account!! This is scum! Dont know what to do now??? i never accepted any terms with him, nor signed bonus application. nothing! the "support" claim i accepted T&C... by a phone call??? no way.

Hello everyone. I received a phone call yesterday 11-02-2016 from "Alexander White", and within 10 minutes he stole £1000 of me. Can't find where the money went? i emailed "Alex", but he is avoiding me since out first and last chat over the phone. He just emailed me to add him to my Skype list, which i didnt do. I dont want to chat, i want my money back. i emailed the "support" the same day. they replied advising me i can withdraw the money from my account. the problem is £1000 i paid never entered my account! apparently "Alex" opened my new account, without imforming me about it or giving ANY details of the account!! This is scum! Dont know what to do now??? i never accepted any terms with him, nor signed bonus application. nothing! the "support" claim i accepted T&C... by a phone call??? no way.
Did he say if he was from a trading company and which one ? If you deposited by credit card ring your bank on Monday and ask them to view your transactions that's the only way to find out where the money went , tell the bank what happen and then ask for a chargeback if you deposited by credit card

Hi Anetka, call your bank's credit card centre immediately! They should be working 24x7. Ask them to check if any transactions have been made against your credit card and tell them to cancel the transactions immediately and reverse the same out right now. You have a 24-48 hour window before the funds are actually transferred to BDB. What has been transferred now is just paper and not real funds. That's what the bank officers told me I should have done immediately upon realising that I was scammed. I didn't realise that the same could have been cancelled at that point in time, or believe you me, I would have done that immediately and not have such grief now over the stolen USD$52,600 by Edward West and Banc de Binary. So please call your bank's credit card centre or customer service centre immediately and ask them to cancel the transactions and the credit card and for them to replace the credit card which was used for the transactions immediately so that they can't continue to skim money off that card in future. I wish to God that I had known to do that and save myself a whole lot of grief since then. Don't trust anything that anyone from Banc de Binary tells you to do, they are only out to keep trying to get more and more money out of you and it's a bottomless black hole ...

Last edited:
Hi AnneW,

Sorry to hear this story, where they won't leave people at retirement stage as well. The below is all absolutely nonsense reason. If not this, they will have other reason, just to throw blame on trader. They were professionally trained to cheat. VIP accounts are big way to cheat. They continue to do so, even though cases such as these emerge as hardly less than 10% might realize they got cheated and will be successful in charge backs.

"Edward tonight stated that it was my fault that the money was lost because after telling me what indices, commodities and currencies to trade and click on, the exit times to change and the amounts to key in to trade, I was slow with clicking on the trades, and my slow computer (brand new HP laptop) and slow internet (which is my fibre optic and not a copper wire service at home or a direct connection to the LAN cable at the office) killed the trades, and when clicking quickly"

If you are having conversation with "Tracey" from BDB, don't accept anything to deposit more, or takes more time to recover etc,.. They just try to timepass as much time as possible, so that later banks might resist in taking up your credit card charge back dispute case (as the transaction will be old).

Don't delay in raising a charge back credit dispute with banks. They might resist in taking your case initially, but explain them. Best is to approach lawyer. I can imagine how hard will be your life at this stage. Don't give up and escalate to "Malaysia Securities & Commission" to save others.

My dispute cases are going on and got positive response from MAS in SG. As MAS is relatively strict, I am fighting further to have these firms blacklisted (same as done in Canada or US).

FPA truly saving many lives and often the site admins need to be bold enough to handle for frequent threatens. Really appreciate their work.

Hi AnneW,

Sorry to hear this story, where they won't leave people at retirement stage as well. The below is all absolutely nonsense reason. If not this, they will have other reason, just to throw blame on trader. They were professionally trained to cheat. VIP accounts are big way to cheat. They continue to do so, even though cases such as these emerge as hardly less than 10% might realize they got cheated and will be successful in charge backs.

"Edward tonight stated that it was my fault that the money was lost because after telling me what indices, commodities and currencies to trade and click on, the exit times to change and the amounts to key in to trade, I was slow with clicking on the trades, and my slow computer (brand new HP laptop) and slow internet (which is my fibre optic and not a copper wire service at home or a direct connection to the LAN cable at the office) killed the trades, and when clicking quickly"

If you are having conversation with "Tracey" from BDB, don't accept anything to deposit more, or takes more time to recover etc,.. They just try to timepass as much time as possible, so that later banks might resist in taking up your credit card charge back dispute case (as the transaction will be old).

Don't delay in raising a charge back credit dispute with banks. They might resist in taking your case initially, but explain them. Best is to approach lawyer. I can imagine how hard will be your life at this stage. Don't give up and escalate to "Malaysia Securities & Commission" to save others.

My dispute cases are going on and got positive response from MAS in SG. As MAS is relatively strict, I am fighting further to have these firms blacklisted (same as done in Canada or US).

FPA truly saving many lives and often the site admins need to be bold enough to handle for frequent threatens. Really appreciate their work.
I'm sure that they are all working hands in gloves with each other with no intention whatsoever to assist. The only people willing to "assist" are the "recovery managers" so that you keep dumping more money into their blackpit of a hellhole. And now "Jonathan Fisher, Customer Relations Manager" who has asked me to instruct all the banks to stop the disputes raised so that he can offer me 10% of USD$52,600 to be deposited directly back to my bank accounts, or USD$20,000 to be credited back to the BDB account for further "trading" to "recover" the full amount "lost", ie stolen. He is apparently the "only" person from BDB now who can help me get my funds back.

At first they said the same thing to me in an email when I told them I will report them to my bank and they emailed me to call them. I did and you know what they told me. That I needed insurance and a larger deposit! I was like Whaaaaa!!! I try to get my money back from being scammed they call me to scam me for more money now that is something else I tell you! Banc De Binary I hope whatever country you are from you burn in so so because you are horrible human beings and you bring your family shame for how you are!

Dear Samantha,

We were surprised to hear about your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.
We would like to provide you with an amicable solution to your complaint and therefore urge you write directly to our Customer Service at cs@bbinary.com

Sincerely,

Banc De Binary

Dear Samantha ,

Dont waste your time complaining to them . You know what happened with my complaint . I lost 16k USD trading with BDB in on day through my account manager Micheal Green . I raised a complaint and they told me to deposit 32k USD and they will help me recover my 16K . Sounds Funny right. These people are real cheaters and please dont fall in their trap anymore .

Regards

Sanoj Sukumaran

I'm sure that they are all working hands in gloves with each other with no intention whatsoever to assist. The only people willing to "assist" are the "recovery managers" so that you keep dumping more money into their blackpit of a hellhole. And now "Jonathan Fisher, Customer Relations Manager" who has asked me to instruct all the banks to stop the disputes raised so that he can offer me 10% of USD$52,600 to be deposited directly back to my bank accounts, or USD$20,000 to be credited back to the BDB account for further "trading" to "recover" the full amount "lost", ie stolen. He is apparently the "only" person from BDB now who can help me get my funds back.

Wait. Don't deposit any more. There is no recovery at all. It's just few gimmicks to get more money. They are afraid of getting blacklisted and so asking to stop the disputes. Don't stop them. It's not 10% and there are cases of getting 100% back.

Understand the whole process. They make money only if we loose (and vice versa). So their only interests is to make you bankrupt. They will hide this info making you think that you lost to market, when in fact the money went straight into their pockets.

The good news is MAS included BDB into their alert list (same as done in US or Canada). Do the same in Malaysia as well.

http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/Unders...s/Investor-Alert-List/IAL-Listing.aspx?sc_p=B

Back