Banc de Binary misrepresentation

nav_04

Recruit
Hello all,

I cannot believe the amount of similar stories i have seen on here that resonates with my own experience from banc de binary last week.

I have lost £4000, 60% of my capital in ONE trading session. Likewise with all the other posts on FPA, they pressurised me into ' recouping the day losses' and I completely put my foot down on it and requested a withdrawal of the rest of my £3000 remaining and has been approved ( albeit they tried via wire transfer but i managed to make them change it to 'credit card' transfer )

I have previous experience in trading and have studied it profusely. However, upon coming across banc de binary, being regulated and affiliated with various well known firms, I was attracted to this new form of trading.

I deposited £250 and immediately received a call from a 'account manager'. We made many phone calls and spoke for a while, obvious salesman and encouraged me to deposit up to £7000 to get access to a 'premium account' and have VIP events, VIP trading signals and all the rest of it. With benefit of hindsight, i wish i never did.

Unfortunately, a personal bereavement meant I didn't want to trade and i needed my deposit back so i put in a request for withdrawal and said to my account manager i won't be able to talk i need time. Just put through my request.

He didn't want to, and he emailed me saying ' i have already put you in for a trading event it would be irresponsible of me to not go through with this', and in my vulnerable state of mind, i needed the money and if i could get more, i would regret not taking the opportunity of a 'premium account' service. and cancelled my withdrawal request.

Reluctantly, I went through with the ''VIP'' trading event, at his advice of 5-7% of capital per share, and ended up losing 60% of my total capital at a very sensitive time for myself.

He did not care one bit and didn't respect my decision to withdraw my full deposit when i needed to .

I have been depressed with a sinking feeling in my stomach all week and feel like i have been robbed. He knew i wanted to withdraw my money, so it felt like he wanted to make me lose before i withdrew.

I approached my bank at halifax (UK), and after describing it all, they agreed to take my case further. Between now and 2 weeks time, i need to provide proof and as much evidence as i can of ' misrepresentation of services', and if anybody can help me, it would be great.

I have emails, i dont have any chat transcripts because conveniently the account manager has now disappeared, nor do i have phone call recordings. I do have screenshots of my portfolio, withdrawal requests, 2 exact same trades had different 'current rate' values.

I have taken a screenshot of the services provided by a gold account / premium account and what that entails.

I was told i could potentially make 15-20% and that i should wait until monday. I did not expect to lose 60% in one session. That to me is reckless, unprofessional and irrational with my money.

I know what will happen, banc de binary will come out and throw the 'risk warning' document and say that the customer is well aware. Nah BDB, your experienced ''account managers'' are false and only there to rob people off their money because you know once they make money they want to withdraw.

60% loss IN ONE TRADING SESSION... service off a premium account !? thats not a service, i did not trade that myself without a service did i ?

anyway guys, i could do with alot of help and assistance and anything that could give me ammunition to put forward to the bank to fight my chargeback case. Looking through here, looks like not many people are successful with a chargeback.

' misreprenstation of service' is what the bank agreed my case to be based on. now i need to provide what i can.

also, i sincerely hope nobody has had this deep gut feeling of despair and loss. Dont wish it upon anyone and the fact the US authorities have banned them, that should be a warning sign.

I hope we all fight this.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, talk to the fraud and/or disputes department at your card's issuing bank. Explain exactly how your access to the promised service of withdrawals was fraudulently blocked. Make sure to list any other lies and broken promises. Ask about a chargeback.

If the bank won't cooperate or it was a bank wire transfer, WinChargeback may be able to help.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, talk to the fraud and/or disputes department at your card's issuing bank. Explain exactly how your access to the promised service of withdrawals was fraudulently blocked. Make sure to list any other lies and broken promises. Ask about a chargeback.

If the bank won't cooperate or it was a bank wire transfer, WinChargeback may be able to help.

Hello Pharaoh ! The deposit was done via debit card method. Not wire. Thank you, i shall get on the case and keep everyone posted

Hello all,

I cannot believe the amount of similar stories i have seen on here that resonates with my own experience from banc de binary last week.

I have lost £4000, 60% of my capital in ONE trading session. Likewise with all the other posts on FPA, they pressurised me into ' recouping the day losses' and I completely put my foot down on it and requested a withdrawal of the rest of my £3000 remaining and has been approved ( albeit they tried via wire transfer but i managed to make them change it to 'credit card' transfer )

I have previous experience in trading and have studied it profusely. However, upon coming across banc de binary, being regulated and affiliated with various well known firms, I was attracted to this new form of trading.

I deposited £250 and immediately received a call from a 'account manager'. We made many phone calls and spoke for a while, obvious salesman and encouraged me to deposit up to £7000 to get access to a 'premium account' and have VIP events, VIP trading signals and all the rest of it. With benefit of hindsight, i wish i never did.

Unfortunately, a personal bereavement meant I didn't want to trade and i needed my deposit back so i put in a request for withdrawal and said to my account manager i won't be able to talk i need time. Just put through my request.

He didn't want to, and he emailed me saying ' i have already put you in for a trading event it would be irresponsible of me to not go through with this', and in my vulnerable state of mind, i needed the money and if i could get more, i would regret not taking the opportunity of a 'premium account' service. and cancelled my withdrawal request.

Reluctantly, I went through with the ''VIP'' trading event, at his advice of 5-7% of capital per share, and ended up losing 60% of my total capital at a very sensitive time for myself.

He did not care one bit and didn't respect my decision to withdraw my full deposit when i needed to .

I have been depressed with a sinking feeling in my stomach all week and feel like i have been robbed. He knew i wanted to withdraw my money, so it felt like he wanted to make me lose before i withdrew.

I approached my bank at halifax (UK), and after describing it all, they agreed to take my case further. Between now and 2 weeks time, i need to provide proof and as much evidence as i can of ' misrepresentation of services', and if anybody can help me, it would be great.

I have emails, i dont have any chat transcripts because conveniently the account manager has now disappeared, nor do i have phone call recordings. I do have screenshots of my portfolio, withdrawal requests, 2 exact same trades had different 'current rate' values.

I have taken a screenshot of the services provided by a gold account / premium account and what that entails.

I was told i could potentially make 15-20% and that i should wait until monday. I did not expect to lose 60% in one session. That to me is reckless, unprofessional and irrational with my money.

I know what will happen, banc de binary will come out and throw the 'risk warning' document and say that the customer is well aware. Nah BDB, your experienced ''account managers'' are false and only there to rob people off their money because you know once they make money they want to withdraw.

60% loss IN ONE TRADING SESSION... service off a premium account !? thats not a service, i did not trade that myself without a service did i ?

anyway guys, i could do with alot of help and assistance and anything that could give me ammunition to put forward to the bank to fight my chargeback case. Looking through here, looks like not many people are successful with a chargeback.

' misreprenstation of service' is what the bank agreed my case to be based on. now i need to provide what i can.

also, i sincerely hope nobody has had this deep gut feeling of despair and loss. Dont wish it upon anyone and the fact the US authorities have banned them, that should be a warning sign.

I would like to personally bring your issue to the attention of our customer service team. For this, I kindly ask you to provide me with your account number and the email you used to sign up for the account. I apologize if you have experienced any inconveniences with our services and I assure you that we are working hard to resolve your issue.

Banc De Binary will be resolved when you Israeli's are in prison. You are the most crooked broker ever and when the Israeli government hunts you guys down remember that. The wheels of justice are slow but once moving will crush you and you will be made to pay for all the victims you scammed. :)

They are coming for you Banc De Binary! Can you hear the footsteps up the stairs, hope the handcuffs are not too tight! Knock! KNocK!

A quote from Shmuel Hauser - Head of the ISA in Israel " I want to say it here explicitly, anyone involved in online trading who acts illegitimately and illegally to cheat, extort and exploit the public, will pay a heavy price.”

http://www.timesofisrael.com/how-a-...covered-2-million-for-binary-options-victims/

:rolleyes:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/knesset-panel-schedules-session-to-tackle-binary-options-fraud/

o_O

Last edited:
Talk to the fraud department at the issuing bank. Debit cards can sometimes utilize chargebacks.

Hello all,

Again, just like all others, the events and the way they approach people is surprisingly the same. When I read through all other victims posts, I feel like its my story being repeated. The thing in common most victims have is that they are vulnerable and desperate to generate extra income and these brokers sense it.
The reason why we end up in such situations is that we are desperately looking for other means of income especially when our primary sources of income are down and during our searches over the internet, we end up landing on these fake ads that promise guaranteed profits. Out of curiosity, we start it with 250 dollars and end up losing more. Once we provide our details, they start calling and reassuring that they understand our situations and are there to help and in one week we will be withdrawing 5000 dollars.
This whole thing happened to me in June 2016 and for me there is little chance of a chargeback as valuable time has been wasted. Thanks to the Forex Peac Army, there is still hope of fighting these bloodsuckers.

Again, just like all others, the events and the way they approach people is surprisingly the same. When I read through all other victims posts, I feel like its my story being repeated. The thing in common most victims have is that they are vulnerable and desperate to generate extra income and these brokers sense it.
The reason why we end up in such situations is that we are desperately looking for other means of income especially when our primary sources of income are down and during our searches over the internet, we end up landing on these fake ads that promise guaranteed profits. Out of curiosity, we start it with 250 dollars and end up losing more. Once we provide our details, they start calling and reassuring that they understand our situations and are there to help and in one week we will be withdrawing 5000 dollars.
This whole thing happened to me in June 2016 and for me there is little chance of a chargeback as valuable time has been wasted. Thanks to the Forex Peac Army, there is still hope of fighting these bloodsuckers.

The reason these scams seem so familiar is that they've been carefully developed and tweaked over a period of years. The plan from the moment they have your contact information is to pump as much money out of you as possible and then dump you.

Back