Banc De Binary Scam BDB scam

iduda

Recruit
banc de binary scam warning

please don't start doing business with banc de binary. If you still want to start please don't go higher than the basic account ($500) and never accept bonuses. as soon as you win a little something try to withdraw it to get accustomed with the withdrawal process. If you are pleased go on and trade along (always small amounts please). warning: most of the time you'll be on your own (with little help or no help at all). no, i take back everything I said before. It's much worse (they steal your identity, they manipulate the trades, they manipulate the graphs (you are thinking you are trading in the real world market, but in fact you are always trading in their manipulated copy of the market graphs. (you have no chance ever to get your money back), the moment you give them the information regarding your credit card you sign your own monetary loss. Don't ever do business with them. matter of fact does not matter if you win or lose trades or if you use or not use a bonus; the end result is always the same: you'll never see a single buck of your own money back from these scam artists. and please complain about you experiences with these people, log in complaints with all the regulatory entities including the D.A. office of the borough of Manhattan
Here is the contact information:
Special Prosecutions Complaint Hotline
212-335-8900 or 212-335-8922
Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m., 1:30-5 p.m.
Or go in person:
Downtown Office
One Hogan Place (side entrance to 100 Centre Street), 7th Floor
New York, New York 10013
Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Keep in mind, due to these scoundrels we unfortunately are an army at this moment

Last edited:
I was scammed by senior broker Jim Anderson. I have his home contact information for the rest of us who are in the same situation (here it is: Jim Anderson 701 W 179th Street Apt. 26 NY New York 10033-6027;
tel: 212 568-4824). I tried to contact accounting to no avail. I emailed the CEO of BDB, Mr. Oren Laurent 4 emails (he did not bother to answer either) I filled up the forms and provided the documents needed for electronic withdrawal and I was denied 6 times. I called my bank's fraud department, I filled complaints with the entity which looks over wall street companies here in US, I filled complaints with the organization supervising the activity of companies based in Cyprus, I contacted a lawyer who knew about this company and offered to help. The company is based in Israel, money charged for new accounts go in Cyprus (Nicosia) and they pretend to have an office in New York (40 wall street)
here is a phone number for all of us to take it off our chests (it's a direct number to the very brain of banc de binary): 1 (212) 796 6912. it worked for me and i am filling better already. it works like a clock each and every time.
please make sure you have by now a complaint with CFTS, SEC, CyPREX. Looks like some of us will see the justice done and the money returned in the future.

Last edited:
i deposited by credit cards and debit card. sorry i am replying so late but i wasn't following this site for a long time (i was busy complaining and supplying documents supporting my complaints to BDB, CFTC, SEC, CyPREX (after my daily regular job)) i got back some money from my credit cards i am still at a loss of 20K (most of them on my debit card). i hope to get the rest as a result of combined civil complaint (CFTC + SEC).

yes US. i deposited by credit cards and debit card. i complined to the credit cards and i got part of my money back. i hope to get back some more as a result of the inquiry CFTC + SEC against BDB. my question is where i have to complain against senior brokers jim anderson and james wharton who were in charge of my account at the time (they were soliciting money, promising and not delivering help waiting mum in the shadows for me to start trading by myself and them at the time of trading manipulating the graphs to make me lose and bdb keep my money). i am so disgusted with these people. it's beyond belief how the CEO of a company who defrauded so many people in so many countries for so long, has got so many awards from so many reputable people and newspapers and TV stations. i really think he should've been jailed by now. buy as they say money talk and the mighty dollar buys and corrupts everything.

Hey Guys,

This has been resolved with Bdb.
As part of the resolution agreement i want to close this thread.
is this possible?

you are right, with a little help from a programmer they make you lose although you win. I wonder how a scammer like this can be regulated and how the European bankers license this scammer. It is not a bank they have nothing to do with banking, their name should be SCAM DE BINARY not Bank de Binary

When you see the name Banc de Binary close your computer take a break and stay far away from it and forget the name, the are are legalized scammers.

Back