Banc De Binary Scam

Gmanfish

Recruit
My review of Banc De Binary is almost identical to all the others on this site. I've been trying to get my funds returned for 4 weeks now. I opened an account with $5000. after studying every webinar and study course available. I've traded options since the early 70's when option trading began. After opening a practice account and also trading my real account, I decided binary options are not for me. All the claims about trading indiscretions are true. I've produced every document they have ask for,and they still have not returned my funds. I contacted the CEO thru email about his company and he blew me off as well. For the good it will do my next step is to contact the New York Attorney Generals office.

Start with the New York AG, but don't stop there.

Complain to the CFTC, SEC, and IC3. If you used a credit card, complaint to your issuing bank. If you wired funds, ask your bank about how to file wire fraud charges.

If Banc de Binary won't give you your money, then Banc de Binary is a scam.

Banc De Binary. Hi Gmanfish. I am having the identical problems that you are having. The troubl is that I am a UK resident and it is therefore quite difficult to sort the problem from UK.I Deposited $5500 to which they added $5000 as a bonus (in othe

Banc De Binary. Hi Gmanfish. I am having the identical problems that you are having. The trouble is that I am a UK resident and it is therefore quite difficult to sort the problem from UK.I Deposited $5500 to which they added $5000 as a bonus (in other words) a trap.
When I Email them they reply with a ticket number to which they never reply.
I would be grateful for any up to date feedback in order to continue with my requests.

My review of Banc De Binary is almost identical to all the others on this site. I've been trying to get my funds returned for 4 weeks now. I opened an account with $5000. after studying every webinar and study course available. I've traded options since the early 70's when option trading began. After opening a practice account and also trading my real account, I decided binary options are not for me. All the claims about trading indiscretions are true. I've produced every document they have ask for,and they still have not returned my funds. I contacted the CEO thru email about his company and he blew me off as well. For the good it will do my next step is to contact the New York Attorney Generals office.

The same thing happened to me, but I called my credit card company and they refunded me my money.

Any update on your situation?

Thins for me is even trickier than yours.
I resides in China, and I deposit $250, and one call came to and say if I want to be a senior trader, I said yes, then another $750 went into without my permission.
I feel so upset and I want to sue them, but whom can I ask for help.
The website I contact shows it bases in Cyprus, I wonder if there is any regulation department I can contact.
Hope you can help me!

I must be the lucky one, got my money $300.00 back, but they refused to forward any winnings, said they couldnt return it to my credit card only to my bank account, then because it was less than $50.00 they wont send it at all. Thank god it was only a piddley amount, less than 1%. My advise, steer clear of them.

Back