Banc De Binary Scam

Damo70

Recruit
Hello

Just thought others may have had a similar experience? Here is what happened below;

I recently started up an account with Banc De Binary and was contacted by an account manager by the name of Liam Fischer. He stated to me that if I put $2500 in my account I would get professional signals from one of their analysts. I asked what I needed to do for this bonus and he stated that I just needed to put the $2500 (no mention of a volume). I was also told that if I put this amount in that I would receive the best personal signals to increase my capital. He then attempted to get me to raise that amount to $10,000 and I told him that I didn't have that kind of money to use for trading. He just aggressively continued to try to push me into the $10,000 and said lets just go to the accounts department and see if we can get $10,000 out of the account. I said no as I didn't want to risk that kind of money. He went on to say that if I placed $10,000 in there hat I would get the best signals which he guaranteed would make me money. He stated that there was no chance that I would lose money if I placed that amount in. I said that I still wasn't comfortable and that $2500 was all I was willing to deposit. I was then transferred tot he accounts section and I spoke to another guy who was asking for account details etc. I later received some emails from Banc De Binary which I signed expecting to be a $2500 deposit but was shocked to see that it was $10,000 taken out of the account. I didn't even agree to accept a $5000 bonus as it was just spoken about if I was to place $10,000 in the account. I had no intentions of placing that much in there. So the bonus $5000 came as a bit of a shock to me as was the fact that $10,000 was deposited instead of $2500 (this is all recorded on a phone conversation I had with Liam Fischer). So my next concern was what the repercussions would be with withdrawing my money now that this had taken place. So I asked Liam what was required now that there was a bonus placed into the account and he said that you will be fine, you can get your money back if you need it but we have to make some trades to achieve the volume. I asked what the volume was and he said not to worry that I would be rich soon. Later on he began to contact me through Skype aggressively asking me to put on $2000 and $5000 trades at a time. I said to him that I wasn't comfortable trading such large amounts but he was pushing me to place them on as he stated that he was a professional and that I needed to trust him. He said if you do what I say I will make you very rich. So I did what he asked and the session ended up being very unsuccessful to the point where I had lost thousands of dollars.

After the session I expressed my disappointment and he stated to me that only depositing $10,000 in the account was only going to provide me with poor signals and that I need to produce another $15,000 to get into the VIP trading group where the signals were basically 100% correct. He sent me through a a copy of someone's trading account which had 20 out of the 20 trades as winners and said to me that this will be you when you put that extra $15,000 in. I told him that I didn't have that kind of money to add to the account and that he had told me that he would be able to give me the best signals with the original $10,000 deposit. He just ignored my comment and kept pushing me to put the extra in or otherwise I would not get good signals and that I would lose my money without the aid of the VIP analyst.

Liam did not take no for an answer and said that he was going to give me a sample of how good the VIP signals were so he got a Dave Myers the apparent VIP analyst to contact me and place a few trades. I did so and the trades were just profitable which (won some and lost others). I was then being pushed by Dave Myers to add another $15,000 to the account and he stated that he was going to make me rich. I continued to say I didn't have that kind of money but he refused to listen to me and just said I am going to put you through to the accounts department where I could put the extra $15,000 in. I was not comfortable placing any further money in the account as I knew that I didn't have that kind of money to spare. I knew there was a block on my account due to the first $10,000 being questioned by my bank. So the transaction didn't take place. I was then hounded to Dave to fix the problem with the bank and that he was going to contact me the following day to organise the deposit. I refused to do it and as a result felt that I had been conned, deceived and pressured in the first place by Liam Fischer.

A week had passed after this and during this time I continued to be phoned and messaged by Liam Fischer and Dave Myers hounding me to put more money into the account. I did not answer these messages because during this time I received tragic news that my son who has a heart condition required a major operation. So I contacted Liam Fischer and told him the situation and pleaded that I could get my money back minus the bonus money I had received. He said to me that I had not reached the volume and that we needed to trade to get to that volume. I said that I was not in any state to be trading and that I just really needed to get the money back. But he said that it wasn't possible unless I traded the required amount. He said due to my circumstances he would get me the VIP analyst to do the trading and that he would reduce the volume amount right down. I asked him what he would reduce it to and he said that it will be a big reduction so that we can have it fulfilled in one short session.

So in a highly emotional state I began to receive signals from Liam which he promised were from his best VIP analyst. Within 15 mins I had been given 16 trade signals with 14 of them losing.

These were not VIP trades so I was lied to and cheated with almost $16,000 reduced to $575 in less than 15 mins. Liam Fischer's response being I'm sorry I feel like **** but nothing I can do. Since then Liam Fischer has not responded to any correspondence I have sent to him.

This has been a blatant scam and I was lied to cheated and ripped off. Especially at a time when I asked to just receive my money back due to extraordinary circumstances relating to my sick child. There were numerous lies and deceptions from Liam Fischer and Banc De Binary.

I am now in the process of sending a complaint to Banc De Binary with a warning of further action to be taken with ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) Cyber Police as well as the FPA (Forex Peace Army) Traders Court if no action is taken.

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation.

Unfortunately by accepting the initial bonus you are agreeing that you will not be permitted to make any withdrawals until you reach a minimum turnover on your account.

Copied and pasted from the Banc de Binary site:
"Terms and Conditions

1. EVERY BONUS REQUIRES A TRADING TURNOVER BEFORE ANY WITHDRAWAL IS MADE BY THE CLIENT. BY ACCEPTING A BONUS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.

5. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals after using the bonus/benefit is to buy options of 20 times the amount of the bonus/benefit plus the deposit amount. Example: (Total Deposit + Total Bonus * 20 = required turnover for withdrawal)

8. Once the bonus has been inserted into the trading account, it cannot be returned or removed under any circumstance. The Company’s brokers do not have the ability to remove the bonus. All bonus insertions are final. By accepting a bonus into your account, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above and hereinafter."

From the wording, I believe it applies to 100% of CIFs (Cyprus Investment Firms), without regard to what they are trading or what alternate names may be applied to a bonus.

Nobody realized that their names are all very short English name however they call from Cyprus which the names should not be that?

I saw so many threads and have not found a name from this broker twice showed twice from different complainer!

Hello

Just thought others may have had a similar experience? Here is what happened below;

I recently started up an account with Banc De Binary and was contacted by an account manager by the name of Liam Fischer. He stated to me that if I put $2500 in my account I would get professional signals from one of their analysts. I asked what I needed to do for this bonus and he stated that I just needed to put the $2500 (no mention of a volume). I was also told that if I put this amount in that I would receive the best personal signals to increase my capital. He then attempted to get me to raise that amount to $10,000 and I told him that I didn't have that kind of money to use for trading. He just aggressively continued to try to push me into the $10,000 and said lets just go to the accounts department and see if we can get $10,000 out of the account. I said no as I didn't want to risk that kind of money. He went on to say that if I placed $10,000 in there hat I would get the best signals which he guaranteed would make me money. He stated that there was no chance that I would lose money if I placed that amount in. I said that I still wasn't comfortable and that $2500 was all I was willing to deposit. I was then transferred tot he accounts section and I spoke to another guy who was asking for account details etc. I later received some emails from Banc De Binary which I signed expecting to be a $2500 deposit but was shocked to see that it was $10,000 taken out of the account. I didn't even agree to accept a $5000 bonus as it was just spoken about if I was to place $10,000 in the account. I had no intentions of placing that much in there. So the bonus $5000 came as a bit of a shock to me as was the fact that $10,000 was deposited instead of $2500 (this is all recorded on a phone conversation I had with Liam Fischer). So my next concern was what the repercussions would be with withdrawing my money now that this had taken place. So I asked Liam what was required now that there was a bonus placed into the account and he said that you will be fine, you can get your money back if you need it but we have to make some trades to achieve the volume. I asked what the volume was and he said not to worry that I would be rich soon. Later on he began to contact me through Skype aggressively asking me to put on $2000 and $5000 trades at a time. I said to him that I wasn't comfortable trading such large amounts but he was pushing me to place them on as he stated that he was a professional and that I needed to trust him. He said if you do what I say I will make you very rich. So I did what he asked and the session ended up being very unsuccessful to the point where I had lost thousands of dollars.

After the session I expressed my disappointment and he stated to me that only depositing $10,000 in the account was only going to provide me with poor signals and that I need to produce another $15,000 to get into the VIP trading group where the signals were basically 100% correct. He sent me through a a copy of someone's trading account which had 20 out of the 20 trades as winners and said to me that this will be you when you put that extra $15,000 in. I told him that I didn't have that kind of money to add to the account and that he had told me that he would be able to give me the best signals with the original $10,000 deposit. He just ignored my comment and kept pushing me to put the extra in or otherwise I would not get good signals and that I would lose my money without the aid of the VIP analyst.

Liam did not take no for an answer and said that he was going to give me a sample of how good the VIP signals were so he got a Dave Myers the apparent VIP analyst to contact me and place a few trades. I did so and the trades were just profitable which (won some and lost others). I was then being pushed by Dave Myers to add another $15,000 to the account and he stated that he was going to make me rich. I continued to say I didn't have that kind of money but he refused to listen to me and just said I am going to put you through to the accounts department where I could put the extra $15,000 in. I was not comfortable placing any further money in the account as I knew that I didn't have that kind of money to spare. I knew there was a block on my account due to the first $10,000 being questioned by my bank. So the transaction didn't take place. I was then hounded to Dave to fix the problem with the bank and that he was going to contact me the following day to organise the deposit. I refused to do it and as a result felt that I had been conned, deceived and pressured in the first place by Liam Fischer.

A week had passed after this and during this time I continued to be phoned and messaged by Liam Fischer and Dave Myers hounding me to put more money into the account. I did not answer these messages because during this time I received tragic news that my son who has a heart condition required a major operation. So I contacted Liam Fischer and told him the situation and pleaded that I could get my money back minus the bonus money I had received. He said to me that I had not reached the volume and that we needed to trade to get to that volume. I said that I was not in any state to be trading and that I just really needed to get the money back. But he said that it wasn't possible unless I traded the required amount. He said due to my circumstances he would get me the VIP analyst to do the trading and that he would reduce the volume amount right down. I asked him what he would reduce it to and he said that it will be a big reduction so that we can have it fulfilled in one short session.

So in a highly emotional state I began to receive signals from Liam which he promised were from his best VIP analyst. Within 15 mins I had been given 16 trade signals with 14 of them losing.

These were not VIP trades so I was lied to and cheated with almost $16,000 reduced to $575 in less than 15 mins. Liam Fischer's response being I'm sorry I feel like **** but nothing I can do. Since then Liam Fischer has not responded to any correspondence I have sent to him.

This has been a blatant scam and I was lied to cheated and ripped off. Especially at a time when I asked to just receive my money back due to extraordinary circumstances relating to my sick child. There were numerous lies and deceptions from Liam Fischer and Banc De Binary.

I am now in the process of sending a complaint to Banc De Binary with a warning of further action to be taken with ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) Cyber Police as well as the FPA (Forex Peace Army) Traders Court if no action is taken.

Like many people in this forum I have personally been scammed by Banc De Binary to the sum of 40,000 USD

Banc De Binary must be stopped!!!!!

We are working with the police and courts to compile a legalI case against this fraudulent broker as you know we are stronger in numbers everyones case is important.

Send your details if you have been scammed or believe to have been scammed by this broker. When we get a large enough number of people and details we will forward this information to open a legal case . It doesn't matter which country you are in.

All cases will be filed together and sent to the Police and a legal case will be compiled against Banc De Binary. All cases will be compiled and sent to a legal firm where we aim to file a criminal or civil case to be filed in the courts against this fraudulent broker.

All the information will be shared will all members who have sent their details. This will give us a stronger case to get our money back.

Please get in touch with me if you would like to participate.

Copy and send this post to everyone who you know has been scammed

Email me on bbinaryfraud@gmail.com

First :Iam really praying your son health will get better. Many FPA members have recommended winchargeback(dot)com , since you have all conversation recorded and documented : there is hope - also share please more details about the paper you signed so anyone here can help or advise- usually it is the investor authorizing the transaction with his bank or credit card. ( yes they asked me once to give them my card details on the phone - hello??? )

Further : i feel really bad when i see BDB approaches : pushing, bullying , insulting people self esteem: one of them told me about this high quality signals as guaranteed trade and I replied calmly : sir your terms and conditions are clear : binary options comprise risk and nothing is guaranteed !

For my case : I was about to be scammed and I can say I escaped the trap in last seconds and survived & got my money back ( 15000 usd less few hundreds the losers told me it is my bank charges which is not true) - however they were crazy after me before to accept bonus and to trade albeit i will be rich in 5 minutes

Those blood suckers shall pay one day - good luck in your battle- prayers to you and to your son
ali ( dubai)

Back