Complaint by a Multi - BANC DE BINARY SCAM

Has ALL the money gotten back to your bank account? If all they did was put it back in your trading account, that won't do you any good.

only the deposit, canceled the gains, said to have sent back to my bank, hopefully good

Can I ask that everyone who has been scammed go to this thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-account-and-financial-details.45838/ - please post all details you have of Banc de Binary bank accounts that they have asked you to wire transfer funds into - that's the only way they will be able to get scot free with your funds as your bank will not be able to assist you to retrieve your funds, unless you take these scammers to court.

Please also post all details of companies your credit card transfers were routed / funneled through (SMS conformations or however your bank informed you), and which end Banc de Binary company / entity received your funds - you can find that from your credit card transaction statements.

Please let's all post all financial details Banc de Binary uses to steal and scam our money from us. In your reports to all the various authorities, please also update your reports and point them to this forum that you reported being scammed at, together with all other victims, and point them in particular to the Banc de Binary account and financial information.

only the deposit, canceled the gains, said to have sent back to my bank, hopefully good

I guess it would be a great success getting the principal back to your bank account, but i better suggest to checking the reviews first before going to any broker in future and don't let your money to scammers.

my email account is registered to flaviana.merea55@gmail.com, have been the victim of fraud from your deck, I reported several times that your platform malfunctioned and the type of problem but I was told that I had no reimbursement for sore platform operations, I am sending a group complaint with other people on the site, those who want to approach me to add me on skype vane200891, soon also a legal representative will help

ps:I am using a translator sorry but I speak Italian

I would advise any one in the UK to contact Action Fraud
0300 123 2040
The more of us who can do this then a bigger case can be made

Also if we can get a list of people and numbers together
If we can then get this in parliament there is a big news paper who would be willing to cover the story in UK

Let's get a list together ASAP

If you deposited by credit card, contact your card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain very carefully exactly what happened and as if a chargeback of some or all of your deposits is possible.

Hello,

I am located in the middle east (UAE) and i guess i have been scam as well. I open an account at banc de binary for 250$ and a representative convince me to deposit additional 5k$ which i did hoping to make extra income, we made some trades (first 6-10 trades) were ok, my balance hit up to 9k$+ then on Sunday Sept 4, i thought of withdrawing the 5k initial deposits in order not to get my initial investment and decided to trade only with the profit of 4k+, and as a courtesy i emailed my account manager, but he said that i should not withdraw the money yet and enticed me to become a premium account if we hit the profit to 12$, for that he offered me to trade more and so we trade that day, unfortunately, we loss. and what is left in my account now is only 1,497$, today i decided to make a withdraw which i did and sent an email to their compliance department to process my withdrawal as well. but upon doing so, i tried to log again in banc de binary because i came to this forum and read a lot of scams with regards to banc de binary, so that i can take screenshots for evidences, but it won't log me in, it says that my email is no longer available. and after few minutes i log in again and it went through.

So my question is, i am not sure if i should request for a backcharge or wait for the 1,000$ from banc de binary to put back in my account in few days or should i withdraw all the remaining amount 497$?

i am confused. the transaction date of my deposit was in 16 August, 2016 . so i still have more time for the 90 days prior to filing chargeback. I used my citibank visa - UAE for the deposits.

in any case that, i will request for chargeback, can you please help me what to comment or write on the justification?

please help, im confused and don't know what to do. Please email on donlee_13@yahoo.ca

uaetrader

In my opinion you should initiate the charge back without wasting more time and in the mean while invite them to join us here for clarification of this issue.

In my opinion you should initiate the charge back without wasting more time and in the mean while invite them to join us here for clarification of this issue.
hello,

thank you for the response. I have received another email just a few minutes ago from the account manager asking me if i am free to trade. I have not responded to his email. would you know if they have access to my account to see if i have initiated a withdrawal?

Can any one on the forum please inform me has any one been able to get a successful charge back from their Bank in the U.K. ??

If any one has then what evidence did they send into the bank which might have helped their case??

Please update ASAP

Thanks

Back