• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary scam

I am having an issue with a company

Haazen

Private, 1st Class
I have the same story as many others here.
I invested €30.500 with BDB - on a guarantee of safe trading.
Got the telephone call from an account manager - Alex Larsson (AL)
which talked me into investing €30K for insured trading.
Furthermore I was promised a 5,5% interest monthly on my funds.
AL namely informed me that BDB is a regular bank!
This felt good, since I need my money back 1 july, That day I have to pay a settlement
after my divorce and this way I could increase my funds, since I don't have enough for it.
Needless to say this was my last savings.

This fatal morning of 25 april AL calls me and wants to trade.
He traded in chunks of €2600 to the bitter end, leaving my account with €749.
16 of 22 trades were lost. This took 71 minutes to do.
Albeit my protests he kept on going saying he had correction signals and retracemant trades
he would apply to put everything right.
He pushed me with sayings like: "We must continue" "Now" "Hurry up".
In the later part he admits that "We've had a degree of market error but everything can be fixed".

I have a complete excerpt of this Skype chat for anyone who is interested.

Please, see my summary of complaints in the attached file here with the same name!

I thank the gods for your online presence, giving us mistreated a chance to get back our money!

Attachments

• Summary of Complaints HAM-BdB.pdf
    64 KB · Views: 44
I trust that you have initiated a chargeback with your bank because this is your only chance at recovering your deposits.

Evelina will not help you, all she will do is blame you and take you in circles. She offered me a bonus and eventually a small cash payout as an act of goodwill on their part which I refused.

I talked to the lawyers of my bank and they don't wanna assist. You're right about Evelina, I know what play she is playing...
But something extraordinary happened which I saw today. BDB acknowledged my withdrawal of €700 31 may, and it landed on my bank account today, at least part
of it. I have filed a complaint at the FPA court here. And one to Cosec. I have also talked to the police and they are willing to help wouldn't it work here and in Cyprus.
Funny you call it "an act of goodwill" ! That's what she called their offer for a bonus. As like they were stretching out a hand of shear altruism! No, I will fight them hardball!

I talked to the lawyers of my bank and they don't wanna assist. You're right about Evelina, I know what play she is playing...
But something extraordinary happened which I saw today. BDB acknowledged my withdrawal of €700 31 may, and it landed on my bank account today, at least part
of it. I have filed a complaint at the FPA court here. And one to Cosec. I have also talked to the police and they are willing to help wouldn't it work here and in Cyprus.
Funny you call it "an act of goodwill" ! That's what she called their offer for a bonus. As like they were stretching out a hand of shear altruism! No, I will fight them hardball!

What do you mean they don't want to assist? Ask you bank again to do a chargeback. Tell them BdB is a huge scam.

BDB is NOT a licensed bank. Report this claim and the rest of the incident to Cysec, the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, and the Belize IFSC.

If you paid by credit card and your bank is not bright enough to understand chargeback rules, you may need to employ professional assistance. WinChargeback has been able to help a number of FPA members recover funds.

Problem is that the lot of the 30K was wired. The legal technicality here is that the receiver must accept an incoming transfer, I was told.

BDB is NOT a licensed bank. Report this claim and the rest of the incident to Cysec, the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, and the Belize IFSC.

That's right. BDB is not a regular bank. I understand this today. It's an unusual statement even here, right?

Report this claim and the rest of the incident to Cysec, the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, and the Belize IFSC.

I have reported it to the CySec Ombudsman. What is the connection between BDB and Belize IFSC?

I was thinking about ISA - Israel Securities Authority http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx, and
Econsumer https://www.econsumer.gov/#crnt - "econsumer.gov is an initiative of the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network."

Any comments on them?

I followed your advice and reported to the Belize IFSC. Thank you, Pharaoh. (btw...is it true that you're the son of God?)

Back