• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary scam

I am having an issue with a company
Can I ask that everyone who has been scammed go to this thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-account-and-financial-details.45838/ - please post all details you have of Banc de Binary bank accounts that they have asked you to wire transfer funds into - that's the only way they will be able to get scot free with your funds as your bank will not be able to assist you to retrieve your funds, unless you take these scammers to court.

Please also post all details of companies your credit card transfers were routed / funneled through (SMS conformations or however your bank informed you), and which end Banc de Binary company / entity received your funds - you can find that from your credit card transaction statements.

Please let's all post all financial details Banc de Binary uses to steal and scam our money from us. In your reports to all the various authorities, please also update your reports and point them to this forum that you reported being scammed at, together with all other victims, and point them in particular to the Banc de Binary account and financial information.

I talked to the lawyers of my bank and they don't wanna assist. You're right about Evelina, I know what play she is playing...
But something extraordinary happened which I saw today. BDB acknowledged my withdrawal of €700 31 may, and it landed on my bank account today, at least part
of it. I have filed a complaint at the FPA court here. And one to Cosec. I have also talked to the police and they are willing to help wouldn't it work here and in Cyprus.
Funny you call it "an act of goodwill" ! That's what she called their offer for a bonus. As like they were stretching out a hand of shear altruism! No, I will fight them hardball!

Hi Hazel

We have several people in the group that have recently been defrauded by bank de binary we are all here to help each other in this fight against these scam artists by gathering enough information and evidence as a group to share information.

There is no fee or any money required all we do is share information about our cases and we aim to file an international case against Banc De Binary and ban them from this illegal activity.

Join us we are more powerful together to put and end to these fraudsters.

Although this forum does bring us together it is week in a legal case unless we have each individuals information:

Our legal team dealing with this case is based in the UK.

Setfords Solicitors
Jenner House
1a Jenner Road
Guildford
Surrey
GU1 3PH

Our case handler is:
Mr Ray Soyer
020 3818 9161
Ext: 2155

Email me bbinaryfraud@gmail.com

and join us in this fight agains these evil immoral thieves..

Hi Aligerry,

I sent you an e-mail.

There is no Mr. Ray Soyer at Setfords. There is a Raymond Sawyer, though.
Is the latter your contact?

Hi Haazen

Its the same person. Ray Sawyer is Raymond Sawyer.

Haazen the idea here is we act as a collective group and compile a large case with enough people against this form of Forex Fraud Banc De Binary is conducting. And to help us with our individual case.

Whilst the FPA is a great site we need individuals to come forward with names and contacts so forces such as Interpol and other police force organisations can really stop this madness.

Acting alone you will not have as much power as a group or more with their own similar accounts of how we where all defrauded as we know the story here is of promises from the broker that they will make us money or double our money is done very convincingly, but in the end it all ends with them loosing all our money is a short space of time.

This story seems to be repeating again and again.

Ok, I agree. So how do we do this?
Do you have a list of questions or is it free story-telling?
I mean, some info is more import than other, and the reciever would benefit from a standard.

Ok, I agree. So how do we do this?
Do you have a list of questions or is it free story-telling?
I mean, some info is more import than other, and the reciever would benefit from a standard.

Hi Haazen

I replied by email giving you details of how I think we should handle this.

As one person you are on your own, in a group you are part of a team and our team is growing.

The way I look at this we are all after the same thing, we all want compensation and very importantly we don't want this horrible thing happening to the next poor victim, better tackle this in a group than as 1 person on your own.

If you have any ideas yourself that you want to share let me know by email.

look at this web site: www.bdbvictims.org

For anyone else who is reading this who has been a victim of Banc De Binary scam / fraud email me on:

Bbinaryfraud@gmail.com

Im all in
My so called Acc. manager is Steve Green, of course its not his real name and he failed to prove that he is a licensed broker though Ive asked many times to see his license. My demand also went to Evelina and the useless complaints department.

I have spoken to Setfords
They are not doing anything for any clients and are not in a position to do anything
There is no case handler in their firm
The gentleman you mention stated that his name should not have been used
He is not doing anything for any one and does not envisage to in the future

I have spoken to Setfords
They are not doing anything for any clients and are not in a position to do anything
There is no case handler in their firm
The gentleman you mention stated that his name should not have been used
He is not doing anything for any one and does not envisage to in the future

Hi Javz

It is important for me to stress in doing what I'm doing for 3 reasons

1. In a bid to prevent this from happening to other people.
2. to get our money back
3. To file a claim for damages against B2B

Whether we start litigation with B2B in the the UK, Australia, Cypress we will review this when the time. We can collectively vote on this later. We will also work on which firm will be the best firm to use all at a later stage.

There is no money involved our sole task at present is to build evidence of fraudulent activity against B2B.

I had a call from Stedfords and they have stated they simply cant represent everyone it will depend on your case. They are currently working on a case for me which is a 3 party credit card / B2B / and individual. The idea if you look at my original thread is of us to collectively join and share information in a fight against B2B. I personally think you will have more chances in a group. If this firm cannot represent all of us in our case against the company we find a firm that will. So far there are good number active members of the group who have come together against this fraudulent outfit B2B and as I previously mentioned as a group we will be stronger.

If you are interested in joining us, email me at bbrinaryfraud@gmail.com and join to put a stop to ongoing fraud.
I am happy to chat just send me a mail and I will happily go over the progress with you.

If you instead want to take this on by yourself, I wish you all the success in your case and hope you will be successful in retrieving your money.

ORIGINAL THREAD>>>

Like many people in this forum I have personally been scammed by Banc De Binary to the sum of 40,000 USD

Banc De Binary must be stopped!!!!!

We are working with the police and courts to compile a legalI case against this fraudulent broker as you know we are stronger in numbers everyones case is important.

Send your details if you have been scammed or believe to have been scammed by this broker. When we get a large enough number of people and details we will forward this information to open a legal case . It doesn't matter which country you are in.

All cases will be filled together and sent to the Police and a legal case will be compiled against Banc De Binary. This involves mis selling and mis representation on behalf of the broker. All cases will be compiled and sent to a legal firm where we aim to file a criminal or civil case to be filed in the courts against this fraudulent broker.

All the information will be shared will all members who have sent their details. This will give us a stronger case to get our money back.

Please get in touch with me if you would like to participate.

Copy and send this post to everyone who you know has been scammed

Email me on bbinaryfraud@gmail.com

Back