Banc de Binary scammed by them

Pete Murphy

Private, 1st Class
First I have been operating off of someone else’s thread for some time so thank you Anne. I started this thread in order to put my compliant down for FPA about Banc de Binary. This is my story so fare.

Like so many other on this site I have come to believe that I have been scammed by Banc de Binary “from now will be known as BDB”

Ok this all started a little over a year ago I started trading with BDB a small amount at first £250 I said to myself that I had £1000 of cash that I could loss and could live with that.

So we started trading small amounts and all was going very well about 84% wins each day always a profit at the end of the day. I had a personal account manager one Andrew Potter. Nice guy down to earth very chatty with me friendly even, so at the end of the first week and I had a good profit for what I had put in he asked me to invest some more money a £1000 this would be so we could trade at a higher level and start to ern the money we are talking about earning. This said by Andrew as you can see we are looking at around 84-87% profit at the end of each weeks trading you can’t loss at this binary option if you follow my lead and do as I tell you.

So yes thing looked good the trades we did came in like he said they would and he made me fell that he was there to help me to make money.

OK now other the next weeks as I said very friendly and caring with me finding out all about me but most of all. About what money I had and how he could invest it for me through BDB and to start making real money.

So over the weeks he got me to invest best part of £26000 ones he had got that out of me and in to BDB that’s when all of a sudden thing started to go wrong we started losing big time 4 out of 5 trades we would lose, he said that the market had turned on use it happens some time, Do not worry we can get this back the investment on each trade then went up and we lost more money. At this point I knew that the money was gone there was nothing I could do about it and should just walk away. Then all of a sudden everything went very quiet with BDB for some weeks. Then the phone rang and it was Andrew BDB sorry that thing had gone so bad with the trading we had problems with the market then he was on holiday, but he know that he need to recover my account get the money back that was in it. “At this point I didn’t know about chargeback 120 days that I could do a chargeback on the money they had taken from my bank account” THAT IS PART OF THE SCAM !”) DAYS NO CONTACT WITH YOU< YOUR OUT OF ANY LUCK GETTING ANY THING BACK.

Any way promises of getting my money back giving me bonus in my account to help me get the money back up to my investment level. All I had to do was invest some more money this time they got talked me in to investing £30000 they would give me £40000 in bonus bring me up to £90000 in my account.

So I see numbers now I have got my money back got 90000 in my account the promise this time is that we will trade on a weekly base and at the end of each week I could take out £1000 of the profits to my own account. The first two days the trading was good my account went up to over 100,000 by the end of the week I started to lose money could not remove any money from the account. I was not allowed to remove money from the account.

Then more lose on more lose the account down to £40000 Tried to remove money from my account and was told that if I took any money out they had given me bonus and that they was no money in the account, more lose then all was quiet from BDB because I was getting uppity and angry at them.

Just over 120 day BDB contacted me once again new person now Daniel Lloyd Recovery team manager Sorry about the problems you had before I am her to help recover your money we have worked out a recovery plan and it will take 3 month to recovery your money back to the investment you started with, at which point you can withdrew all your money or you could carry on working with the BDB. I don’t know what happed in the pass that you lose so much of your investment but Andrew Potter does not work for use anymore. In order to get you back on track we will give you a bonus the more you can invest the bigger the bonus will be the faster we can get you back on track. The short of it more money invested more lose I did manage to get £1000 returned to my bank then the no contact for just the 120 days

Then recovery team once again this time Chris Stavrou same thing invest more money will give you bonus will recovery your account in 3 month they wanted me to invest £5000 to do this I could not do that told them that I didn’t have that money.

Was told by Chris in order to get the bonus you need to invest the money once the investment is made you can withdrew the investment 72 Hours later the bonus will be in the BDB account and we will only be trading with the bonus not your investment.

HAVE THIS IN A EMAIL FROM CHRIS

It was agreed that they could take £2500 from my account and that is all I could spare at the time, they took 2x £2500 and then talked me in to another £500 to put me on the VIP Platform. I was already on the VIP Platform. 72 hours later I was not allowed to remove my investment and was told that I need to invest more.

It’s at this point I found out about https://www.forexpeacearmy.com , chargeback and started my complaints with BDB

I know it’s a ramble but it is me trying to get this out there about BDB and how they are scamming people out of there live saving.

Thanks Pete

WTF seems they pulled out all your savings. What a bastards! have you tried to contact financial ombudsman and report about financial crime. Its clear scam and you now need to act quickly and maybe you will be able to recover at least part of your "investments"

First I have been operating off of someone else’s thread for some time so thank you Anne. I started this thread in order to put my compliant down for FPA about Banc de Binary. This is my story so fare.

Like so many other on this site I have come to believe that I have been scammed by Banc de Binary “from now will be known as BDB”

Ok this all started a little over a year ago I started trading with BDB a small amount at first £250 I said to myself that I had £1000 of cash that I could loss and could live with that.

So we started trading small amounts and all was going very well about 84% wins each day always a profit at the end of the day. I had a personal account manager one Andrew Potter. Nice guy down to earth very chatty with me friendly even, so at the end of the first week and I had a good profit for what I had put in he asked me to invest some more money a £1000 this would be so we could trade at a higher level and start to ern the money we are talking about earning. This said by Andrew as you can see we are looking at around 84-87% profit at the end of each weeks trading you can’t loss at this binary option if you follow my lead and do as I tell you.

So yes thing looked good the trades we did came in like he said they would and he made me fell that he was there to help me to make money.

OK now other the next weeks as I said very friendly and caring with me finding out all about me but most of all. About what money I had and how he could invest it for me through BDB and to start making real money.

So over the weeks he got me to invest best part of £26000 ones he had got that out of me and in to BDB that’s when all of a sudden thing started to go wrong we started losing big time 4 out of 5 trades we would lose, he said that the market had turned on use it happens some time, Do not worry we can get this back the investment on each trade then went up and we lost more money. At this point I knew that the money was gone there was nothing I could do about it and should just walk away. Then all of a sudden everything went very quiet with BDB for some weeks. Then the phone rang and it was Andrew BDB sorry that thing had gone so bad with the trading we had problems with the market then he was on holiday, but he know that he need to recover my account get the money back that was in it. “At this point I didn’t know about chargeback 120 days that I could do a chargeback on the money they had taken from my bank account” THAT IS PART OF THE SCAM !”) DAYS NO CONTACT WITH YOU< YOUR OUT OF ANY LUCK GETTING ANY THING BACK.

Any way promises of getting my money back giving me bonus in my account to help me get the money back up to my investment level. All I had to do was invest some more money this time they got talked me in to investing £30000 they would give me £40000 in bonus bring me up to £90000 in my account.

So I see numbers now I have got my money back got 90000 in my account the promise this time is that we will trade on a weekly base and at the end of each week I could take out £1000 of the profits to my own account. The first two days the trading was good my account went up to over 100,000 by the end of the week I started to lose money could not remove any money from the account. I was not allowed to remove money from the account.

Then more lose on more lose the account down to £40000 Tried to remove money from my account and was told that if I took any money out they had given me bonus and that they was no money in the account, more lose then all was quiet from BDB because I was getting uppity and angry at them.

Just over 120 day BDB contacted me once again new person now Daniel Lloyd Recovery team manager Sorry about the problems you had before I am her to help recover your money we have worked out a recovery plan and it will take 3 month to recovery your money back to the investment you started with, at which point you can withdrew all your money or you could carry on working with the BDB. I don’t know what happed in the pass that you lose so much of your investment but Andrew Potter does not work for use anymore. In order to get you back on track we will give you a bonus the more you can invest the bigger the bonus will be the faster we can get you back on track. The short of it more money invested more lose I did manage to get £1000 returned to my bank then the no contact for just the 120 days

Then recovery team once again this time Chris Stavrou same thing invest more money will give you bonus will recovery your account in 3 month they wanted me to invest £5000 to do this I could not do that told them that I didn’t have that money.

Was told by Chris in order to get the bonus you need to invest the money once the investment is made you can withdrew the investment 72 Hours later the bonus will be in the BDB account and we will only be trading with the bonus not your investment.

HAVE THIS IN A EMAIL FROM CHRIS

It was agreed that they could take £2500 from my account and that is all I could spare at the time, they took 2x £2500 and then talked me in to another £500 to put me on the VIP Platform. I was already on the VIP Platform. 72 hours later I was not allowed to remove my investment and was told that I need to invest more.

It’s at this point I found out about https://www.forexpeacearmy.com , chargeback and started my complaints with BDB

I know it’s a ramble but it is me trying to get this out there about BDB and how they are scamming people out of there live saving.

Thanks Pete

BDB already marked as a scam company by FPA, you can read more about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/bbinary.com

Now, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back