• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary scammed me out of my life savings

I am having an issue with a company
Tell your Cysec contact to demand Banc de Binary supply ALL phone, chat, and email records pertaining to your account, from the day of initial contact to present. Then supply everything you have so it can be cross-checked with what BDB provides.

Pharaoh, when you call the chairmans office at CySec and ask to speak with the person in charge of Banc de binary cases that its of the utmost importance - they will put you through to the same man whom I spoke to.

I have already stressed to him that Banc de binary lie for a living and he needs to crosscheck whatever they say with whom the actual claim/case relates to. He would have asked them by now to provide a comprehensive statement of each case.

There's new info regarding my case: Since Banc de binary have only one month left to settle all cases, I sent this Terri something from customer services an email asking what was the most they could refund as per my money. He replied by saying since I previously threatened court action, they are ready to have this case dealt with in court; that the 10% refund offer is the only offer on the table. Can you believe the effrontery of these low life scumbags.

Can you believe the effrontery of these low life scumbags.

Considering their incredible history of massive fraud and abuse against clients, Banc de Binary and its employees will have to branch out into child molestation or terrorism if they still want to be able to shock me with their levels of crime. I'm sure they'd be happy to do either or both of these if they could find an easy way to make doing these as profitable as financially raping their clients.

Back