Banc De Binary scammed me.

denniscvn74

Recruit
BancDeBinary is not to be used folks. they lure me into depositing a big amount and then lost it all in a matter of minutes with just few bad bets and then they sent me an email telling me i was not treated professionally but once their agent call me about it all he wanted was more money with the usual promises that he is better than the other guy and so on.
if a bank send an email telling a client he was mistreated shall he give them more money or they should make an effort and work things out?
try any other site but this. friendly suggestion to all fellow Singaporeans. and tell everyone else into this a Singapore is a prime sector for them so they want us

Make a list of all the broken promises.

If you deposited by credit or debit card, contact the card's issuing bank immediately. Explain how you were defrauded and list the failures to provide promised services. Ask abou a chargeback.

If the bank can't/won't help or if you used bank wires to deposit, WinChargeback may be able to assist.

Whatever you do, don't believe a word from any BDB employee. All they want is for you to put more money in.

Make a list of all the broken promises.

If you deposited by credit or debit card, contact the card's issuing bank immediately. Explain how you were defrauded and list the failures to provide promised services. Ask abou a chargeback.

If the bank can't/won't help or if you used bank wires to deposit, WinChargeback may be able to assist.

Whatever you do, don't believe a word from any BDB employee. All they want is for you to put more money in.

Dear Pharaoh,
Is there a way to collect all the victims and fight against Banc De Binary together? I am extremely desperate to recover my funds and I can see in different posts that all victims have the exact same story. They follow the exact same procedures to lure people. There are numerous victims on the forum, can't we all fight this together. Everyone has the same story but at different times over the last year 2016. Some may try chargeback but that might not work in all cases as I paid in June 2016.
Please help, as I am desperate!

Be careful - this could just be BDB's way to grab all remaining client funds and then set up 100 new binary websites.

I'm hoping some more lawyers get involved to go after the company and it's owners. I also would love to see criminal charges brought against these so-called account managers.

Back