Banc de Binary - The Scam of all Scams (and blackmails client)

I would call lying and cheating illegal. How about pushing to take loan from relatives and not to tell where the money goes.

They are not giving advice but signals.
The agent that was handling my account was always under influence of drugs and manipulated me because I was at an emotionally vulnerable place. he lied to me and did exactly as your agent did to you. One day he told me to take so many trades and he lost it all. He knew that I needed all that money for school and I kept requesting for withdrawing. He clearly knew that I wasnt just investing some extra money yet he managed to lose it all in one day. This is fraud and they need be stopped.

Pertti how can you prove your agent was on drugs? I would suggest you leave that part out, just go for the rest of your complaint.

Pertti how can you prove your agent was on drugs? I would suggest you leave that part out, just go for the rest of your complaint.
I can prove because I have our chats. He became very close to me and he told me several times in our Skype chats and he was taking drugs. I also have his voice. I recorded them toward the end, after he lost my money in one day he kept saying that he was very sorry and that he will help me get the money back even if he is gonna pay for it. These poeple are extremly sick indoviduals and they need to pay for what they do to poeple.

I have never my agent was on drugs. Nona said that.

They called me before christmas and offered a deal. They promised to call again but I am still waiting for that call.

Nona I would be interested to hear that voice. It could well be Chris Johnson. By different name of course.

Nona I would be interested to hear that voice. It could well be Chris Johnson. By different name of course.
All their agents have
I have been reading the stories that poeple share and seems like there are so many similarities. His name was Jonothan Davis which is definitly not a real name. I must say that they are such professional cunning artists that Im still wondering how they pull this all out!

All their agents have

I have been reading the stories that poeple share and seems like there are so many similarities. His name was Jonothan Davis which is definitly not a real name. I must say that they are such professional cunning artists that Im still wondering how they pull this all out!
I will try to compact the file into mp3 so I can share it with you.

Hi all, I think that it's also time for us to collectively use social media to get back at these scums of the earth. They have no interest whatsoever in resolving anything - all excuses and more and more lies are used to drag out the process further so that we run out of time to enforce chargebacks etc.

For Banc de Binary, I had mentioned about writing to Standard Chartered as Liverpool FC's main corporate sponsors, as well as the owner of Liverpool FC and the Banc de Binary rep at that point in time asked that I not do that just yet and to allow them the "little hope" we have in them to resolve the matter ... they have since just gone mum about everyone's complaints, so it's now terribly obvious that they are not at all serious about resolving anyone's complaints and that it's just more and more delay tactics in order that the window to complain to our banks about a chargeback pass by and that opportunity is lost to us. I therefore think that by right we all ought to create a major ruckus about it and point out to Liverpool FC about how Banc de Binary now have access to all the Liverpool FC supporters to scam as well with Liverpool FC's endorsement of them as a "partner" and notify Standard Chartered that they are tainted by association with Banc de Binary as a Liverpool FC "partner" when Standard Chartered is Liverpool FC's corporate sponsor ... please see my post at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-mega-scam.43677/page-8, post #78. BDB's response was in post #80.

Hi all, I think that it's also time for us to collectively use social media to get back at these scums of the earth. They have no interest whatsoever in resolving anything - all excuses and more and more lies are used to drag out the process further so that we run out of time to enforce chargebacks etc.

For Banc de Binary, I had mentioned about writing to Standard Chartered as Liverpool FC's main corporate sponsors, as well as the owner of Liverpool FC and the Banc de Binary rep at that point in time asked that I not do that just yet and to allow them the "little hope" we have in them to resolve the matter ... they have since just gone mum about everyone's complaints, so it's now terribly obvious that they are not at all serious about resolving anyone's complaints and that it's just more and more delay tactics in order that the window to complain to our banks about a chargeback pass by and that opportunity is lost to us. I therefore think that by right we all ought to create a major ruckus about it and point out to Liverpool FC about how Banc de Binary now have access to all the Liverpool FC supporters to scam as well with Liverpool FC's endorsement of them as a "partner" and notify Standard Chartered that they are tainted by association with Banc de Binary as a Liverpool FC "partner" when Standard Chartered is Liverpool FC's corporate sponsor ... please see my post at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-mega-scam.43677/page-8, post #78. BDB's response was in post #80.
Very smart Anne :)

Very smart Anne :)
I think that we all need to share any new forums that we come across as well so that we can post our stories on every forum as well ... I need to start looking and signing up and encouraging all to write in to Standard Chartered and Liverpool FC - we need to get everyone participating and fan the flames under these scums ...

Back