Banc de Binary

robweis1

Recruit
A representative contact me that I should increase my account to $10,000.00.
I explained to him what I explained to my account manager.
I recently lost my leg and I cannot put anymore money into the account except the original amount that I had saved and put in.
When I looked at my bank account they took out $250.00 without my permission.
Now to get all my money back they keep asking for the same documents over and over, and to prove that the card belongs to me! All I am asking is that they put the money on the same card they took it from.
So far no money, just requests for the same documents

Please post an update on what they say.

Also, file that report with econsumer. They share reports with police and regulators around the world. Your case may be a critical piece of a puzzle that leads to regulator action.

As long as your bank and econsumer are aware of the issue, that's good. If it gets fixed, let them know.

In the meantime, double-check with your bank's fraud department about deadlines for filing a chargeback.

I have a few weeks to file a claim. I am expecting some money from another broker to come in. After that I will file the claim and need to get a new card.
I use my card for almost everything, hardly ever carry cash. Canada has turned into a cashless society.
It is als difficult for me to get to the bank as I recently lost my leg, and go to rehab 3 times a week.

I don't think a new card will be necessary. If you do a successful chargeback and BDB charges your card again, keep hitting them with chargebacks. They have to pay a penalty fee on each one and their credit card processor will dump them sooner or later.

Back