• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
a very interesting development.they have agreed to remove the bonus and reimburse the balance in full.obviously there are implications here,but i will attempt to resolve this with banc de binary's legal team before whether or not to make a formal complaint to CYSEC

If they make any delays in paying what is owed to you, just go ahead and report them to Cysec. You've already shown more than enough patience.

If they make any delays in paying what is owed to you, just go ahead and report them to Cysec. You've already shown more than enough patience.
i appreciate your kind words.i hope you are in agreement with me that my complaint is not only true,but that i most certainly have the necessary evidence to back my claims up.as it happens their deputy VP for consumer relations(entirely too many seniors/presidents etc,i mean whats a deputy vice president?3rd in line?)
has been in touch and informed me that he has had a personal family matter to attend to(which if true i certainly respect) and that he will be in touch with me first thing monday morning.he has also told me that he will personally facilitate my withdrawal to my satisfaction(after all lets face it i dont think they want to dig a deeper hole for themselves).so i will give them the opportunity to address the situation and hopefully a mutual and amicable agreement can be reached without need to send in my official complaint to CYSEC.ball is in their court.i have to add that should a settlement be reached and agreed upon i may be constrained by law to not discuss specifics of the outcome,but i will update within the parameters of whatever agreement is reached.

i think the moral of the story here goes out to all the regulated brokers and reads thus:
dont underestimate irish farmers.they spend all day wading through cow crap and therefore can smell bull**** a mile away

Dear client,

You must stop wasting time and take a final decision of filing a complaint at CySec when the broker don't want to send your money unless you pay the 30% fee.
Stop posting replies that will not help your case. Arrange your papers well and go directly to the point-SOLUTION

Wasting time not in your favor but the scam broker!!

Asap, contact the broker, inform it of this thread if you hadn't yet, tell them to send you the full money with no cent deduction, or else you'll file a complaint against it at every regulatory body it's registered at.

If the broker ignore you, go ahead and file complaints instantly........

Dear client,

You must stop wasting time and take a final decision of filing a complaint at CySec when the broker don't want to send your money unless you pay the 30% fee.
Stop posting replies that will not help your case. Arrange your papers well and go directly to the point-SOLUTION

Wasting time not in your favor but the scam broker!!

Asap, contact the broker, inform it of this thread if you hadn't yet, tell them to send you the full money with no cent deduction, or else you'll file a complaint against it at every regulatory body it's registered at.

If the broker ignore you, go ahead and file complaints instantly........
you are wrong here.they have agreed to FULLY withdraw my money on monday.

Great News. Share with us how you convinced the scam banc de binary to forget about the 30% fee and trades to place before withdrawing?

Great News. Share with us how you convinced the scam banc de binary to forget about the 30% fee and trades to place before withdrawing?
um at this stage its not something i particularly wish to go into.suffice to say that banc de binary are now FULLY aware of the hole that they have dug for themselves,and are in the process of attempting to extricate themselves from it.

ok monday is here.unless banc de binary makes contact with me personally in the next few hours,i will have to assume that the promise to refund my deposit plus profits made is bogus.therefore assuming this to be the case,i will ask for this case to be moved to the trial phase here.on 3 counts.
1) that despite repeated requests for my monies to be refunded,no attempt has been made to do so.(i can easily provide evidence as i have done throughout this process.) this directly contravenes the CYSEC circular which states that Any restrictions on the withdrawal of clients’ funds are not in compliance with the
provisions of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, as in force
(“the Law”) and the Commission’s Directive DI144-2007-01 of 2012 for the authorisation and
operating conditions of CIFs (“the Directive”).
2) that imposing a 30% surcharge if i request a withdrawal is also outside of their mandate.i refer to the reply i made from the CYSEC legal team regarding this on an earlier post.
3)that banc de binary did deliberately and wilfilly set out to DEFRAUD me by using a tactic known as a BAIT AND SWITCH,by promising me services and after i deposited money that they gave me something far less than what was promised in the first place.this is FRAUD,and can be investigated both criminally and civilly(its one of those weird crimes that allows for this).
please moderator,let me know how to proceed here.obviously if BANC DE BINARY choose to respond(i have sent emails to oren@bbinary.com,Barrym@bancdebinary.com(my so called manager) and also shanem@bbinary.com(shane mckenzie who is apparently their deputy vice president of whatever) to address this situation.i asked this of them days ago,so have given sufficient opportunity to come and explain their behaviour.
actually the only thing i was asked to do was to remove this thread and to mark it as resolved......again sufficient proof may be provided.

in all honesty how a regulated company can operate without any restraint whatsoever is abhorrent to me.i am quite sure that i am not the first person by a long shot to fall foul of the tactics displayed by this particular company,and in all honesty if i hadnt taken the time to contact the CYSEC legal team directly,then this may never have been brought to light.i would probably have been happy to withdraw$3500 odd and suffer a $1500 hit just to get out of this without too much damage being done.THIS IS NASTY AND NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED SERIOUSLY.

Back