• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
its nice to see it resolved :)
not resolved quite yet.but yes its nice to get my initial investment back....and in all honesty its only because of my own bloody mindedness PLUS my knowledge of the LAW that i think they somehow managed to waive the t&c of the bonus.funny that.makes me think that they are up to dodgy ****.....

1wildhorse is raising a very important issue.

The fact he got his money back is enough to label the case as resolved? Even so, does this mean that this broker is ok?

From one end- if we won't "leave the broker alone" this might not encourage brokers to pay people back in the future. From the other end- broker will continue to try investors, sometimes it will work and sometimes they will pay back (happy-go-lucky fraud).

Hello 1wildhorse

the methodology used by banc de binary to convince me to deposit such a large sum of money

basically they promised me sufficient lessons/coaching to become a successful trader,whereas the actuality was they gave me ONE session with a guy who didnt actually teach me a viable method. this constitutes a BAIT AND SWITCH tactic,which is highly illegal,and can be considered to be FRAUDULENT.

So the two points above (part of quote) seem to be the remaining issues in this discussion.

I have noticed a lot of threads in this "scam" folder were victims have claimed back their money from a "said" broker, because of misguided or intimidatory attempts by employees to force the victim in the first place to invest more than they (the victim) desire, but I personally believe this can't apply to yourself as you have already recovered your money :confused:

So looks like the only thing left is this
promised me sufficient lessons/coaching to become a successful trader

Did you sign any agreement/contract with the broker, and if so how many lessons where guaranteed for the amount of money you invested and what given time period for completion to "successful trader" where given (if any) ?

Good luck
Liz

The fact he got his money back is enough to label the case as resolved? Even so, does this mean that this broker is ok?

From one end- if we won't "leave the broker alone" this might not encourage brokers to pay people back in the future. From the other end- broker will continue to try investors, sometimes it will work and sometimes they will pay back (happy-go-lucky fraud).

Generally, payment of all funds legitimately owed is enough to consider a case resolved. In this specific case, the OP still has a serious issue with the broker's failure to deliver on promised services. The promise of those services was used to lure in a larger deposit. Based on that, I'm going to leave this thread open and see how Banc de Binary addresses this issue.

Generally, payment of all funds legitimately owed is enough to consider a case resolved. In this specific case, the OP still has a serious issue with the broker's failure to deliver on promised services. The promise of those services was used to lure in a larger deposit. Based on that, I'm going to leave this thread open and see how Banc de Binary addresses this issue.
agreed.i have asked all the parties concerned to come onto this thread to explain the conduct of their company,but to date none of them have chosen to do so.
to answer liz's point there was no specific number of sessions agreed upon,but if you look at what was actually said by the bdb employee,it is not hard to infer that ONE session doesnt quite cut what was promised.....

EXACTLY!!!!how many thousands of investors have they theoretically screwed over in this manner?

Sadly, I think it's more than just thousands of investors my estimations are in millions. Many of them doesn't even know they got screwed.
yes i couldnt agree more.it is only because of my knowledge of the LAWS that prevented them getting away with it yet again.i have been thinking about this in much depth today,and because they chose not to respond to my deadline,i propose that this case be moved to the traders court without further ado.i will of course provide the necessary evidence.this will be in addition to a formal complaint to CYSEC that i am in the process of drafting.what say you asst mod?

i also refer to the statement made by OREN LAURENT himself on thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...binary-com-issue-4.html?highlight=banc+binary

With regards to different account types, you'll see on our website (Which Binary Trading Account Is Right for You? - Banc De Binary) that a personal broker service is offered to those with accounts of $5,000 upwards. Sometimes brokers will be generous and give trading signals and education to those who have not yet deposited this amount, but that is their personal choice to work with you. I fully agree that if your broker has made a promise, they should abide by it, even if you deposited less than the recommended amount. Our head broker, Niko Galis, will be able to assist and make sure that you receive fair help in these circumstances. Please call us, ask for Mr Galis, explain the situation and say that I personally asked him to give you some trading signals. However, please note that as a company, it is our policy to offer trading signals and strategy advice only to clients with $5,000.

Back