• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
Something wrong in your posts that raise question marks on your case dude!

in post no 96 :they have agreed to FULLY withdraw my money on monday.

before monday have come, your post came: unless banc de binary makes contact with me personally in the next few hours,i will have to assume that the promise to refund etc

are you playing here? they contacted you and agreed or what?

Can some of the Mods. invite banc de binary to the thread?

Something wrong in your posts that raise question marks on your case dude!

in post no 96 :they have agreed to FULLY withdraw my money on monday.

before monday have come, your post came: unless banc de binary makes contact with me personally in the next few hours,i will have to assume that the promise to refund etc

are you playing here? they contacted you and agreed or what?

Can some of the Mods. invite banc de binary to the thread?
lets just say that closer to the deadline so do tempers fray.actually banc de binary have just contacted me and im waiting for further contact.so it may be that my fears are indeed groundless.however we shall see.

Had you ever invite banc de binary to the thread? If they do not reply, do the rest of complaints talked about!

ok so after talking with the representative,shane,he has assured me that the funds will be refunded back into my account without further delay.i have agreed that the funds should arrive back into my account no later than friday.lets hope that at least some of my issue will be resolved at this stage.

i can confirm that at this stage,the profit that i made on the account has indeed been put into one of my accounts,and i have been given the transaction numbers for the credit card withdrawal(although this will take a couple of days to show on my account).so it would appear all is in order.it still doesnt answer the bigger question of why employees of this company are allowed to behave in the manner in which they did i.e. make false promises to get a rather large sum of money(to me) and to renage on those promises.that question remains unanswered for now.but at least banc de binary have done the honourable thing (confirmation to follow by friday) and refunded the deposit i made.so kudos to them.

i am now in a position to confirm that ALL funds deposited with banc de binary,plus the profits made have now been returned to their respective accounts.so that part at least is over.

Hello 1wildhorse

im having a bit of a problem with banc de binary,they enticed me to not only deposit $5,000 with them,but also to accept the bonus.

so with all this in mind i will be treading extremely carefully over the forthcoming weeks.no more than 1% trades

The quotes above from earlier messages you placed on this thread is only to illustrate my main question below:

So basically you invested $5,000 with this broker and accepted their bonus offer, can you explain what precise issues (if any) you have with this broker at the present time.

Good luck
Liz

ok i will attempt to answer all questions.
firstly the funds have been returned to my credit card.the profit i generated was deposited into my moneybookers account.so i no longer have any issue with banc de binary on that regard.
however the methodology used by banc de binary to convince me to deposit such a large sum of money(to me) in the first place,followed by the actuality of what they offered once the deposit had been made were vastly different.
basically(and i supplied an abridged version of the skype chat earlier in the thread)they promised me sufficient lessons/coaching to become a successful trader,whereas the actuality was they gave me ONE session with a guy who didnt actually teach me a viable method.
this constitutes a BAIT AND SWITCH tactic,which is highly illegal,and can be considered to be FRAUDULENT.
again i am attempting to hammer out necessary compensation with the company for their behaviour,and should they not wish to consider appropriate compensation my next step will be to make an official complaint to CYSEC.after all one of their licensed companies is engaging in fraudulent behaviour(at least to my mind and knowledge)more associated with UNLICENSED BUCKET SHOPS.a licensed broker should NOT be stooping to such tactics.

Back