• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
it is quite clear to me that the words 'STRATEGY ADVICE' were used by mr laurent,and in conjunction with the promises made by BARRY MILLER-my account manager,how on earth could i have known that the result of me depositing $5,000 would equal ONE half hour session which in essence provided NOTHING of use?

Hello 1wildhorse

i came across this

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/C...n to granting trading benefits to clients.pdf

now this is very interesting,so i opened up a chat window with one of their representatives and asked him if they were indeed regulated by cysec,and was told very definitely that they are.

Download and read this warning from CySec: 24/June/2014: BDB Services Ltd

Basically this states this broker is not regulated by the Commission.

You'll also notice and other brokers name mentioned, now take a look at this case: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ebinary-com-5.html?highlight=bancdebinary.com

Especially read post #41 dated: 19/May/2014 and see if it might help you. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello 1wildhorse

You'll also notice and other brokers name mentioned, now take a look at this case: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ebinary-com-5.html?highlight=bancdebinary.com

Good luck
Liz
wow so this SCAM company has already been tried and found GUILTY!!!i concur your honour!

at least i managed to get my money back.....unlike the poor unfortunate thousands....happily a true note has emerged from my initial exploits into the binary options swamp,and its the apiary fund......you guys seem to think in the old school,i.e. if someone knows something thats really good,why would he share it?-ive been working my way through the apaiary stuff,and in all honesty these guys are actually ENJOYING sharing knowledge with you.why?because they have the attitude that if anyone wants to learn,then welcome aboard.im watching one from nate right now,and you really get the sense that not only does he know exactly what he is doing,but he is having FUN sharing it for anyone smart enough to catch his drift.its AMAZING,and completely free for the first couple weeks.for all u hardened traders out there,why not at least have a look for free anyway?(and if that gets me branded as a spammer then so be it!!!)u should all know by now thats the last thing i am!

Hello 1wildhorse

Good luck
Liz
i had a good read through the case liz,and in all honesty mine is different.my gripe is NOT about recouping funds(thats already happened),its more to do with the FRAUDULENT tactics employed by banc de binary to dishonestly obtain funds.its different.

Hello 1wildhorse

i had a good read through the case liz,and in all honesty mine is different.my gripe is NOT about recouping funds(thats already happened),its more to do with the FRAUDULENT tactics employed by banc de binary to dishonestly obtain funds.its different.

I wasn't suggesting it had :confused: After reading the report in the link below, try sending your case to the e-mail address in post #41 on the other thread TONY HETHERINGTON: Banc de Binary back in spotlight | This is Money

Good luck
Liz

Sadly, I think it's more than just thousands of investors my estimations are in millions. Many of them doesn't even know they got screwed.

Yes, rightly said. They will still continue to fraud as they knew only few(after a very tough fight) might get money back. As part of their standard fraud procedures they will rip all money and still throw the blame on investor. There are so many people who just left without complain (or realised they got cheated).

Back