• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de binary

I am having an issue with a company
Hi all

This is the latest email from BDB. Mr. Scammer wants to threaten me. Please read from the bottom:

"
This threat will be taken to the proper authoroties
Thanks for the heads up J

Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 2:46 PM
To: Steve Green <stevegr@bbinary.com>
Subject: Hi my friend

Hey Steve
How are you doing? Ill call you Steve as Im not sure what name you´re using these days.. Depends on the weather I guess
I just wanted you to know that I won my chargeback and that Im happy to receive back my money. Obviously you were even too stupid to scam correctly.
Just to let you know, I have some good contacts in the country ur staying at (we both know where this is in fact) and Im finding out who you are and where you live. Then I will be pleased to visit you and sort out some things from man to man! Of course I will let everyone in FPS know where and who you are, Im sure many are interested to pay you a visit!
Take care my friend!"

Please write an email to the Banc De Binary Customer Support at: cs@bbinary.com stating your account number and request, and they will be more than happy to assist you in your withdrawal of funds. Banc De Binary will never perform any unauthorized charges on your credit card.

U dont need to write anything as they are thieves, they can do nothing but scam u and tell u sorry it was ur fault.
Make a chargeback, BDB is well known at visa and mastercard and they will be more than happy to get back the money. Ignore any writings from BDB!!

Hi all

This is the latest email from BDB. Mr. Scammer wants to threaten me. Please read from the bottom:

"
This threat will be taken to the proper authoroties
Thanks for the heads up J

Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 2:46 PM
To: Steve Green <stevegr@bbinary.com>
Subject: Hi my friend

Hey Steve
How are you doing? Ill call you Steve as Im not sure what name you´re using these days.. Depends on the weather I guess
I just wanted you to know that I won my chargeback and that Im happy to receive back my money. Obviously you were even too stupid to scam correctly.
Just to let you know, I have some good contacts in the country ur staying at (we both know where this is in fact) and Im finding out who you are and where you live. Then I will be pleased to visit you and sort out some things from man to man! Of course I will let everyone in FPS know where and who you are, Im sure many are interested to pay you a visit!
Take care my friend!"

Hello Comandant,

you won the Chargeback?
How did you that and what are your evidence?
Can you explain me?
Where are you from? I am from Germany and I hope someone in Germany was successful, too.

Kind regards

Björn

Scammer wants to threaten me
Sure they do, you are a pain in the *** (sorry for the censor).
Many people had threaten me...I am still here! So don't panic. Banc de Binary is a famous scam company! You should all fight against them together.

Hi,

I have been scammed by Banc De Binary in early June 2016. Made me deposit close to 4k USD. Asked me signed a bonus agreement. Started trading for a few days, grew to 16k. I asked them to stop & I wanted to withdraw the full amount but scumbag broker by the name of Isaac said no problem, he can do it for me & can make that withdrawal arrive into my bank account faster. In the end he only withdrew for me 100USD which did arrive to my bank in 3 working days tops. He asked me to continue trading with him as he can push me to be in the platinum account but not without asking to deposit more money. I said I have no more & he understood hence, the next day, that final day I will ever hear from him. He asked me to open up some reckless trades & all of em to be double up in which all are losses. My emails & calls got ignored or unanswered. I feel so foolish right now because prior to discovering this forum & learning from all the other victim's stories, I had already terminate my trading account with em. I believed its been more than 120 days & I can't filed any disputes or charge backs with my Bank. The telephony conversations were not recorded. The web chat box nor the trade history or the withdrawal requests were screenshot before I terminate my account. The only stuff left are my declaration deposits, bonus agreement signed & emails asking what had happened. Hopelessness has befallen upon me. I know we can always earn more money but any ideas or suggestions to get it back by any slightest chances in the world would mean so much to me thanks...

Hi,

I have been scammed by Banc De Binary in early June 2016. Made me deposit close to 4k USD. Asked me signed a bonus agreement. Started trading for a few days, grew to 16k. I asked them to stop & I wanted to withdraw the full amount but scumbag broker by the name of Isaac said no problem, he can do it for me & can make that withdrawal arrive into my bank account faster. In the end he only withdrew for me 100USD which did arrive to my bank in 3 working days tops. He asked me to continue trading with him as he can push me to be in the platinum account but not without asking to deposit more money. I said I have no more & he understood hence, the next day, that final day I will ever hear from him. He asked me to open up some reckless trades & all of em to be double up in which all are losses. My emails & calls got ignored or unanswered. I feel so foolish right now because prior to discovering this forum & learning from all the other victim's stories, I had already terminate my trading account with em. I believed its been more than 120 days & I can't filed any disputes or charge backs with my Bank. The telephony conversations were not recorded. The web chat box nor the trade history or the withdrawal requests were screenshot before I terminate my account. The only stuff left are my declaration deposits, bonus agreement signed & emails asking what had happened. Hopelessness has befallen upon me. I know we can always earn more money but any ideas or suggestions to get it back by any slightest chances in the world would mean so much to me thanks...
Hi n0ob1e5hit,

Please start a new thread for your case.
you can try with your credit card provider to request a retrieval / chargeback under the "540 day" rule which is covered under section 75 of the consumer credit Act 1974 , more details available here:
http://www.choose.net/money/guide/features/chargeback-visa-mastercard.html
You should insist on your credit card provider by demonstrating that BDB "didn't supply you with the services that they advertised at the time of purchase", they traded in a careless , irrational and unprofessional way, after initially promising you proper training and a safe trading strategy, they recklessly traded your money away!

Hi,
I have been scammed by banc de binary too on sep 2015. I deposited 250 euro on 14 sep 2015 and 1000 euro on 21 sep 2015 with credit card. They made me to do that because the account manager Tony Harris promised me to make profits with no risk to lose my money. Then when i do exactly what he said to me to do….he loses all my money on the first day he started to trade for me…….he gave me instruction what and how I should trade……then when he was done stealing my money…..he said " it´s something wrong with your computer…….sometimes you win sometimes you lose." I have also complained about how they have treated and fooled me into this crazy game to a person named Tracy Ludlam at Banc de binary…..but they all live in denial and lies.
What should I do to get my money back from these hypocrites at Banc de binary?
Hi,
I have been scammed by banc de binary too on sep 2015. I deposited 250 euro on 14 sep 2015 and 1000 euro on 21 sep 2015 with credit card. They made me to do that because the account manager Tony Harris promised me to make profits with no risk to lose my money. Then when i do exactly what he said to me to do….he loses all my money on the first day he started to trade for me…….he gave me instruction what and how I should trade……then when he was done stealing my money…..he said " it´s something wrong with your computer…….sometimes you win sometimes you lose." I have also complained about how they have treated and fooled me into this crazy game to a person named Tracy Ludlam at Banc de binary…..but they all live in denial and lies.
What should I do to get my money back from these hypocrites at Banc de binary?

Hi: These people are lowlifes. They are slimy, rotten, underhanded people.
First find out who is regulating account. When you know for certain who is regulating your account, send all your information to their government. That is the first step. Then let the Trader's Court guide you further if you do not get your money back through your regulator.

They stole 114K USD from me and I'm still trying to get my money back.

sincerely,
keysha

:mad: Neither court can help, nor charges.
Do you think that the NGOs that develop browsers and Microsoft should take some steps for integrating an option to report certain websites that were made to scam people and just like the app"Mr Number", to offer comments from the community.
If you see that a certain website has been reported as a fraudulent, will you make a deposit? Probably not.

Back